[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

16 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

I have downloaded the movie with eng subs! But I dont know how to give you. Really impressed with her effort to learn Russian. Anyone from Russia to evaluate her Russian? But I think its sounds so awesome. She made the effort to learn coffee as well. 

Did she learn russian for a role in movie? I admire her determination. If you have the part she spoke in russian I would love to hear her speaking russian :)

13 hours ago, co4city said:

Don't scold me berries... This is purely out of love and hoping for the best for our awesomely faboulistic SiSo:sweatingbullets:

I hope Si Yang knows what he is doing for So Yeon would be his first AND for the last time. I mean look at him! He is doing just about everything that a girl can dream of! Can you imagine being his gf after So Yeon???   Nope, nah, can't do! So the bottom line is, he now has no choice but to bring out the real rock to seal this thang!

Oh same goes to you So Yeonssi, by the way! There's only one Si Yang. You can search high and low. I'm telling you right that there ain't no man who fits you better than him and you know it too! 

So...... enjoy the moment and all that but in the meantime,  when can we expect to see an invitation to you know what?? And I ain't joking, FYI! 

Disclaimers: all these outbursts could be a side affect of taking many many many days of cold/flu medicines and I cannot be held responsible. Well,  I'll take the responsibility on the good stuff but bad ones are all on medicine! Hehehehe

You are one hilarious berry! love you humor so much. :wub:

11 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

@merryluna88. Welcome aboard dear, well you've been aboard on Siso ship for a long time actually, it's just that this is your 1st time post here. Do post more okay? Ur artworks are always amazing. For berries who don't know yet, @merryluna is the one who's work closely w me for the photobook projects. :) 

Welcome luvBerry, your english is just fine and i am so happy to get to know you :blush:

6 hours ago, co4city said:

My hubby: honey, your dog misses you.... I miss you.... now stop watching YT (cause I'm re-watching WGM last ep that I missed like 10 times!) and come back to your family please!

Me: ok! Right after I watch it two more times since the viewer counts are kind of low for our SiSo! Love you guys!!

Me: oh I have to vote again too! See you guys at dinner time then! Really love you both!

Hubby just walked away... ahhhhhhh,  why do I get this strange feeling that such conversation above will become a daily thing for some time...:P

KKkkkkk, next time when your hubby asks for you, you might say:

Yobu, please grab your laptop and make sure to watch those videos, lol. 

P.S: (sorry I am not making fun of you guys. Just I feel so close and I like making jokes with my friends :) )

Love you Berries :heart:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, SomeBerry said:

KKkkkkk, next time when your hubby asks for you, you might say:

Yobu, please grab your laptop and make sure to watch those videos, lol.

hahaha....... @co4city you also can say ' let's vote together' :D

love the description.... :wub:

It's true that So Yeon is not much to ask, maybe the one that she only asked that Si Yang will choose her over the flower :w00t:

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, SomeBerry said:

Did she learn russian for a role in movie? I admire her determination. If you have the part she spoke in russian I would love to hear her speaking russian :)

Yeap she learnt Russian because she was the lead and a very important character in there. And spoke a lot of Russian in fact. I dont know how to upload videos for you guys to see though...:mellow:

• Like 8

Hi berries,

i'm sorry, it's so long time since my last post in this forum. i notice that one of berries here called my name because my long inactive periode.

But, don't worry berries, i'm still one of berries. still shippering our lovely couple and spread their love here and there. still lurkering this forum and joint to one group siso of my country and so active in that group. you know, my english kind a week, so i can more freely express my mind on my own languange.

But, i will try to posting in this group more, at least one post everyday..hehehe..

anyway, 1,5 hours to go berries, enjoy the waiting time for our siso :blush: 

• Like 16

Same LINK can be used to watch WGM & "Happy Home". Still unsure about the sequence of 3CPs. So please watch the beginning. 

LIVE streaming sites 
Time : Korea time 16:50 for WGM & 20:45 for Happy Home

- http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx (login with MBC account)
- http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html
- http://www.hanyutai.com/mbc.php
- http://www.zhanqi.tv/keway
- http://www.zoptv.com/live/mbc-tv
- http://aqstream.com/mbc/MBC
- (Main) - ustream.tv/channel/kgp756
- vaughnlive.tv/kgp700
- streamup.com/kgnhd-world
- streamup.com/kgp720
- https://livehouse.in/en/channel/351873

delay telecast with chinese sub / 中字直播韩国时间:17:20) 
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/

• Like 10

5 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

Did she learn russian for a role in movie? I admire her determination. If you have the part she spoke in russian I would love to hear her speaking russian

No, she did not learn Russian. She learn a few lines. I am sure she spoke a lot more than it was shown in the movie Gabi but she put an effort for that anyway. It is not easy to speak in a totally different language.

2 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Same LINK can be used to watch WGM & "Happy Home". Still unsure about the sequence of 3CPs. So please watch the beginning. 

Thanks for the links.

It is just started. They are first. YAY. I am glad that I checked.

Siyang made the candy lie. So sweet. And he gave her a ring! A sweet ring.

I will get diabetes after watching this episode.

The little white dog was hilarious. She/ he was watching Siyang and did not give Soyeon a look and when Siso changed seats, the dog still looking at Siyang. :w00t: The dog is a female for sure. :D

That`s it? The time passed quickly... I like that Siso were the first couple. Now, we are waiting for the translations. They talked a lot. 

• Like 16

Hi Berries... I am back !

Hello-gifs.gif?gs=a

Finally I AM HOOOOOOOME, just said good bye to hospital today :D

So grateful and thank you for all your wishes, I read your post earlier but sorry can not answer it one by one..getting better now and lucky me I am home at saturday and ready for spamming here...

Missing you all Berries, Missing this thread so much..

About Soompi Contest, I wont miss that one, voting time just like : its time for medicine, nurse ;) 

Will be back girls, I need to join "small" welcoming party with my babies...

Happy SiSo Day, Happy spamming day, Happy screaming day, happy fluttering day and enjoy butterflies in your stomach ;) 

• Like 23

20 minutes for today ep... well it's okay, it's such lovely episode.....:wub:

not really understand what they talked about, but Si Yang really knows a lot about So Yeon , he got most the answers were right

for the last question, i think it's about So Yeon's oma, and he forgot about that, and he felt so sorry and down about that since he can't answer it right, he even kneel down for it.....oh my.... ...

looking forward for the translate or recap for this ep :D

@khairunni welcome back dear, it's nice that you're better know :blush:

• Like 21

..huwaaahhhhh :bawling: im twenty-five minutes too late!! Didn't came to my mind that they'll be the first couple.. Just have to patiently wait for the raw to come or even the mbc cut.. Thanks for the update @larus and @eyra .. welcome back home 2x @khairunni dear.. mwahhhhhh

• Like 13

Oh my! I think it's less than 20 mins!  Why is it so short?  We only see them in the dog café!

I don't understand  MBC. I know they're giving more time to  new couple. But it's really getting very short for SiSo couple.  More like 18 mins? Are they showing later? Please say YES!

Seriously, there's not much  to  watch. I want  to  see more of their lovey dovey  moments!

Welcome back, @khairunni:)

• Like 15