[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, suwon said:

Hi folks,

I've enjoyed watching the lastest episode as normal. It's so cute and so cool. Then, feeling a bit sad while reading some posts here and there, not because of Si Yang's "issues" but the way some people view on them.

Firstly, I am a loyal fan of Soyeon. I got to know her very long time ago. I root for her because of her talent and beauty but I strongly love her because of her attitude and nature. Have you ever seen any talented, capable and ambitous A list star but humble, innocient and sincere like her?... Saying this because I want you to know that I won't "allow" any guy to hurt my So Yeon no matter how popular and handsome he is. But here in this case, I don't see any reason to hate Si Yang at all. Untill now, he's doing nothing wrong to deserve  to be bashed. 

Here are the main points of the attack to Si Yang:

- He wears the couple bracelet => Oh, he's bad because always tries sticking  to So Yeon.

- He mentions her in the interviews while being asked => Oh, he's using So Yeon to media play and get attention.

- He chooses not to pick So Yeon or WGM => Hey, how dare he make us disappointed since we expect him always express his love to "his wife" and the show?...

- And why dare he take part in a trash show when he was just 21 years old?...

See? Those are all of his faults and we need to punish him... Right?

Honestly, while hearing So Yeon taking part in WGM, I was really worried for her. Because she is already a famous star and possible to be paired with a rookie or somebody who is not at the same level. Moreover, she is a type of actress that is really capable in acting job but can not "act" in real life... How can she manage to play in that variety show?...

But then, when she met Si Yang and moving on with the show, I realise that this is really a great opportunity for her, both in career and personal life. She has been getting chances to refresh and re-discover herself, got High Excellence Award and more love from domestic and international fans... With WGM, she has been shining again, not just as a veteran actress who is "quitely getting old" as many people thought. People are saying that she becomes more beaufiful because she is in love. Yes, right, at least she is in love with working on a lovely project which raising her up to the new level.

I want to give a big applause to WGM production crew for the very good matching. At the begining, I was really afraid that the concept would be a couple with successful older wife and kid husband, like Hwang Bo and Kim Hyung Jong in season 1 (Hwang Bo is same age with So Yeon and Kim Hyung Jong is also same age with Si Yang). But, thankfully, right from the start, Si Yang is always a mature and reliable husband who has been taking really good care of So Yeon. Even though he is 7 years younger in age and 20 years junior in work, he is always like an oppa to So Yeon. He is much more mature than his actual age. Not many guys born in 1987 could be confident and mature like him. To be a man like that, he must go through a lot in the past with right and wrong. We can not ask a man to be fresh and bold at the same time, berries!

I used to think that because of So Yeon, I had to accept "this boy". But the more I watch the more I appreciate him. So Yeon and Si Yang luckily meet each other, shine together and make the great couple in the history of WGM... They are not actually the lovers in real life yet (how can lovers be so timid in kissing like that, especially they are already 36 and 30 years old?), but we can see the affection in their eyes and sincere in their body language. They maybe just end up as friends or become a real couple in future, who knows... As shippers, we just enjoy what we can see and feel, don't think too far and too much...

So, I just want to say to people who are haunting and the fans of So Yeon who are trying to "protect" her from the "bad guy":  She is innocent  and kind, but is is not a kid. She is mature and professional enough to know what she wants to follow.  She has been watching and studying every thing about Si Yang, so I am sure she already awared of the "bad things" about Si Yang that you want her to know. The way you are bashing her co-star and her work may hurt her much more than you think Si Yang does...

I really second this, exactly what I have in mind regarding them. In a way, the critics to Siyang is almost no sense. He'll just be doomed wrong whatever answer he gave.. Let me add some more updates on this chaos/critics that happened recently. Just so everyone's here knows the whole situation. 

- Sso fanbase from Vietnam, voicing their rejection to them as a couple and asked her to step out the WGM program. 

- Because the basher on IG (which received supports from Sso fb moderator) tagged Soyeon's friend and hairstylist in his/her IG post about Siyang, in which he/she used that as a plea to ask Soyeon to quit WGM, and to listen to what her fans wanted from her, one of Soyeon's best friend put her IG account as private. As to not getting tag on this matter anymore. On contrary, Soyeon's hairstylist gives a lot of likes on IG post that supporting Siso cp, as in to show support for their WGM pairing.

- On the other hand, because of this, Siyang's IG posts are flooded with so many support for them to continue WGM, be strong, keep being sincere to each others, and many more form of trust and support message. For comparison, Siyang's IG post usually generate 100-300 comments. When with Soyeon, the post can generate 600-1000 comments, during this 'chaos period', his post alone, not with Soyeon, already received more than 1,500 comments, mostly consist of support to him and their pairing. Same goes to Soyeon's IG post, though not as chaos as what happen in Siyang's IG.

My point is, with this situation and knowing how Soyeon's close circles has reacted in IG recently, I am sure this case won't go unnoticed by Soyeon. And by Siyang too. I don't know how Siso  will react or decide regarding this matter in the future. But I do think it's unneccessary to get your star's attention through this way. Especially since the claim is 'we are loyal fans to Soyeon and Soyeon only. And she is having her drama filming now. This may affect her feeling and peaceful in mind to concentrate on her filming,, and that really is no good to add burden to it.

However, I mostly chose as just an observer in this matter, because of the same reason @suwon has mentioned. Siyang and Soyeon are not kids anymore. They know better on what they should do and how to perceive fans' reactions, be it positive or negative. We will not be able to dictate their life by giving our comments out there. It's their call their decision. And whatever they decide, let's just support them and let's enjoy their interaction that has brought so many happines, smiles and giddyness for as long as we can. We respect their private life and support their career, be it a real couple or a reel couple or individually. They both are wonderful people and they deserve to be happy in life and love. 

This will summarize my take on this matter and probably will be my last post regarding the negativity. But will keep spamming my love for Siso, So yeon, and Siyang. Thanks to WGM I got to know more about them and love them more. Peace and be joyful, berries. 

• Like 21

...and to add on please refrain on matching Siyang's wife with another guy HERE - you are FREE to do it on another paradise.

thank you,

i'm not expecting that they are together NOW outside the show, but there is NO WRONG on wishing something that is good for me as a fan (at least) hehe. I always prayed for others happiness because

if they're happy i'm happy too. (Pursuit of happyness)

I still believe on Shiyang when he said that 8/10 without knowing who will be his wife in the show,

he shouted - DESTINY. :blush:

• Like 15

@thesuitelife547, thanks so much for the recap.. And i am sad about your news about the fan group but i know the international berries are still strong right?? Aww well, i hope i can be more active with all your activities but with work schedule and life its pretty difficult.. Sometimes i get scared i get caught in the office doing not office work hHahaha... Anyways.. I am always here supproting these couple... I wish them to last a long time in wgm.. For reel or realz it doesn't matter to me .... Because they bring so much joy to me every week and i know in my berry heart that they will be together.. :heart::wub:

• Like 14

Good morning berrie's.... sunny Sunday it is in my place... 

Its always fascinating for me to come and read all the post... but lately I become so worried when I read the post because some will be fill with anger and judging... and at some point the words feEl hurts full for me to read because it seem some of So Yeon fans just spill rant to Si Yang over something like Si Yang fast guiz interview.... really... once again I told you all here that that kind of interviews with the same kind of question have been done to many WGM couple... what we coukd expect? Come on.... any of you who shipper here knew about that kind of tricky interview... can we just enjoy their moment fullestly just like them and many of berries here? It really sad to watch how this thread seem split into two side. I really missed the old days when we all together spazzing, being berries Internet ninja, being berries detective and share all the fun and get each other back when some of us here feel down and worried about our SiSo.... not just So Yeon but also Si Yang because that why we all gather here... it is because of SiSo... because somehow it is SiSo shipping paradise... this is Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon shipper paradise thread... I really missed that old days...really... 

Many of us.... expecting, hopping, wishing for our SiSo to extend their contract... but when they do... some suddenly felt that WGM is bad for So Yeon... suddenly become so doubtful over Si Yang and judging... everything become so wrong for him... like all the efforts that have been done by So Yeon and Si Yang to be like the way they are now was worthless... sad... 

Look at us... we could change our point of view, change our perspective just in a couple of days, so think how many change that have been through by SI Yang in the past 8 years... if it is one of the reason to be doubtful is that post about his past. And I really do believe that not just Si Yang who get the advantage. I think So Yeon also get the advantage. She's not just able to show more about her self to us, but she's also found many things, she's experience so many things, and isn't she's herself admits that she's happy, and she's able to discover something more and able to refresh her self just like @suwon said... that she's not just a veteran actress who slightly getting old, but more than that. I saw So Yeon more bright and radiant. I really wish we could be more equal in reviewing our SiSo... somehow here they are SiSo... here there are not just Kim So Yeon fans, but also Kwak Si Yang fans, and also the fans of both of them as SiSo.. I am more to So Yeon fans but I respect Kwak Si Yang, in fact I start to like him.. 

And... secondly... I want to make correction about the 101 member... since many of you here seem confused in which on is one. The one who come approach So Yeon and talk a lot with So Yeon is Kwon Do Kyun the second youngest, he also who told Si Yang and So Yeon that the company make  a video for Si Yang. And he also who the first call So Yeon Hyungsunim... even he is the one who firstly mention So Yeon as hyungsunim at Si Yang IG. The second one who stand in the middle when they chat, that was Song Won Seok, he was one year younger that Si Yang, and the third one is Paul, or Ahn Hyo Seop, who also gonna play in Happy Home drama with So Yeon. He also the one who shout loud for popo after Si Yang blow the candle... I really happy watching yesterday episode, because finally So Yeon able to meet 101 member, another wish granted, hahahaha...

We are really just need to wrote down our wish here and sooner or later its granted just like one of berries here once said. 

And thank you @thesuitelife547 for all of things that you do.. not just the recap but also for brightening some misunderstanding here...  

Oke... since this is Sunday and I have less thing to do.. so I gonna watch our SiSo all over again while waiting for the Eng sub..

Have a wonderful day my dear berrie's #bearhugs and #kiss

• Like 15

7 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

Just rewatch the latest episode for the fifth time lol. I just realised that our couple has the most kisses, pecks and hugs in WGM history? besides the Solim couple. Has anyone made any compilation of their skinships before? I would love to see one haha

Maybe @seesaw_love is doing it at the moment? hehehe.... no pressure, seesaw_love! (But one can hope, no? :D )

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

aroratasya,

Siyang head seem moving towards Soyeon, maybe his lip too :lol:

Yep, I bet he puckered his lips too!  Hahahaha....

His friends are so good on suggesting this :D They reminded me of So Yeon's friends during the housewarming party.

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, keight314 said:

...and to add on please refrain on matching Siyang's wife with another guy HERE - you are FREE to do it on another paradise.

thank you,

i'm not expecting that they are together NOW outside the show, but there is NO WRONG on wishing something that is good for me as a fan (at least) hehe. I always prayed for others happiness because

if they're happy i'm happy too. (Pursuit of happyness)

I still believe on Shiyang when he said that 8/10 without knowing who will be his wife in the show,

he shouted - DESTINY. :blush:

Second that.....don't match SIYANG's wife with other partner in this thread...

and don't compare SIYANG's birthday event and SOYEON's birthday event...both of them sincerely made the event thinking of their partner and doesn't mean because of soyeon is an A list star, her event is classified as "A" and her Rookie nampyeon's amusement park event  is a joke

as for me be coz of wgm, am becoming one of their fans.....and back track all of their show prior to wgm...and I for one was not seyoen fan because of all about eve....her character in AAE gave me so much negative impact. But thanks to wgm I can see a new side of her. So to those who wanted soyeon to withdraw from wgm and take away my pleasure scheduled every weekend be coz u who call urself as loyal fan to soyeon feel that she can't handled both job at a time..pls retract your request....don't you have to give credit to her and trust he? I thot you say she is an A list star......

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

And his head also tilt a little to the side, just a little... but... well... that can give a little peck on the lips corner... :lol:B);)

The boys should have counted the time while they were kissing and Si Yang should has just moved his head a liiiiiiiittle bit more so the lips could properly meet. :D

• Like 10

To all Berries out there HI, and hi @seesaw_love . Sorry for this , It's my first time here.. I specially made a soompi account just for this couple, I've been an audience for a long time but now I don't want my heart and mind be unread..  I just want to say to our Siso couple, "Stand by each others side on good times and stand even closer on bad days" ..  Though I know it's a reality show, but who cares it makes my heart flutter and it makes my day happier by watching them.. I'm here to support and be a part of their journey in WGM together.. LOVE YOU KSY/Siso couple, fighting!!!

• Like 15

ooohhh ... bad news.  The backlash from SoYeon fans just became real for me.

SSofans, the Vietnamese fan page, just posted she/they will not be posting any more updates of WGM because So Yeon fans want her agency to move her out of WGM and concentrate on her drama.

No reason given.  But she/they said it hurts them to see So Yeon in this way--maybe vulnerable in her feelings, maybe taken advantage of by Siyang.

My understanding is the Korean fanbase SSofam and maybe the Vietnamese fans will inform her agency.

Well, this is another test.  Are their feelings real?  Is Siyang sincere?  Can So Yeon be confident enough to fight for herself?  (I have a strong impression from her stories her mom and dad "baby" her, thus she is not very confident in real life, except in her acting.)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, auroratasya said:

The boys should have counted the time while they were kissing and Si Yang should has just moved his head a liiiiiiiittle bit more so the lips could properly meet. :D

He did... its like he could read her move and yes... he just need to move his head a little to the side... did you see his smile after? I watch it over and over and giggle each time..  hahahaha...

1 hour ago, lynseyanzia said:

I like to believe both lips touched even just a little on the corner side :lol:

Lets watch it again shall we? I think soon or later we gonna have the slow motion and the compilation of the popo wink at @seesaw_love we always coukd count on her, she's such an expert... send hugs and kiss to seesaw_love 

• Like 7

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

Second that.....don't match SIYANG's wife with other partner in this thread...

and don't compare SIYANG's birthday event and SOYEON's birthday event...both of them sincerely made the event thinking of their partner and doesn't mean because of soyeon is an A list star, her event is classified as "A" and her Rookie nampyeon's amusement park event  is a joke

as for me be coz of wgm, am becoming one of their fans.....and back track all of their show prior to wgm...and I for one was not seyoen fan because of all about eve....her character in AAE gave me so much negative impact. But thanks to wgm I can see a new side of her. So to those who wanted soyeon to withdraw from wgm and take away my pleasure scheduled every weekend be coz u who call urself as loyal fan to soyeon feel that she can't handled both job at a time..pls retract your request....don't you have to give credit to her and trust he? I thot you say she is an A list star......

OMGoose nampyeonims amusement park event is a joke... you just reiterated that clearly I don't read it anyones comment but yours... LOL

Waaahhh... i really love yesterday episode.. i amazed with so yeon eonni.. she work hard to give a surprise for siyang bday.. even she can't cook well but she try hard to make a dish for him.. and when she fail to cook the rice and don't know what going to do she look so cute.. haha.. aigoo.. she is 35 years old but look like a kid when she got flustered.. haha..

i am glad that she can get a long well with siyang friends and the worker at his agency.. even that is the first time she meet them.. our so yeon eonni really friendly.. 

And about the gift.. wooow... just woow.. she made the beautiful scraf.. and this is the first time she made it.. just daebak.. hihi..

I think this is a positive point she joined wgm.. she can try a new things in her life.. for the first time she learn cooking, knitting a scraf, make a surprise bday party, dance, and many things.. and don't forget that her bestfriend says that she always smiling and more happy after join wgm with si yang..

About the negative issue.. i believe so yeon unnie know the real si yang better than us.. they already know each other for more than 3 months and always contact each other.. she always support him and she is his number one fans.. haha.. look she is verry happy and enjoy her time in wgm.. she is a woman who have an experience in love and in entertainment industry too.. i believe she know whatever she chose was the best for her.. and as a fan i don't wanna blame them but i wanna support them whatever they decision..

you know become a shipper is not easy.. you will hurt cause you put a high hope to your couple to become a real couple.. so berries let's just enjoy our ride with siso couple.. we don't know how they feel for each other.. we don't know them in a real life.. we just can see them in tv and they make us happy.. it's enough for me to see them enjoy and happy in wgm..

love you berries.. fighting.. ♡

edit: Waah sorry berries i don't know my post so long.. so sorry.. ^O^

• Like 12