[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

i think after watching in today's epi - Soyeon was more than happy on that day.

yep, did they watched it together? kyaaaaaah. maybe a kiss or backhug after watching his wife rattles as she "ruined" the rice haha.

and how she changed her voice into sweet one when she called him.

*so it was fanmeet-like birthday surprise. wow.

and the gifts - AWESOME wife Soyeon.

• Like 10

Wow after seeing the subs in screen, Soyeon's mother had the seaweed mailed through the air all the way from Udo, an island in Jeju island. She must have doted him a lot since he send them ham during their first mart visit  :blush:

I found Siso cut in dailymotion! Credits to kshowdaily

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3peqex_ksy-couple-ep-20-20160130_webcam

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, kappy said:

Oh, her stylist and manager.  Thanks.  No unkind feelings there.  lol

Good catch on that department store exchange.  Yes, must be continuing to contact each other outside of WGM.  Unless she mentioned it to him on the phone earlier when she was in the kitchen.

And to @seesaw_love - Thank you so much for the link.  Enjoyed watching.  No buffering...hooray!

Haha do I sound angry? Haha I'm sorry berry friend. I just want to help to clarify =D

I think she didnt go to the department store that day. She said she only had 2 hours before he arrived. So I think its pretty hectic for her to cook and decorate already. Maybe its the day they went to buy the cake on christmas day haha

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Wow after seeing the subs in screen, Soyeon's mother had the seaweed mailed through the air all the way from Udo, an island in Jeju island. She must have doted him a lot since he send them ham during their first mart visit  :blush:

really?

OH WOW! :heart:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Aina Aziz said:

Can't open link

..sad sad sad

Really? I opened and watched it. Maybe you can retry or wait a moment for just Siso cut. Someone will surely share the link here, later on. 

I finished watching raw. I was wrong, she started cooking preparation around 10.52am.. But started cooking that rocket science rice :D at 2pm. I was grinning watching her funny panic attack in the kitchen. It was hilarious :D i love her hahaha...

Did anyone notice the eggs decor on Bday cake? Someone on IG shared it's 30 eggs, the same as Siyang's age. And the writing on bday cake: a man's life begins at 30. I wonder if it's tradition to give eggs as part of birthday gift in Korea? My family always prepare eggs as birthday gift for parents/in laws. Of course not just eggs, but eggs, noodles, and chicken, will always be parts of the birthday gift. It is a form of respect to elder. And to husband. I was taught by my mom to always prepare those tradition gift for my husband's brthday, every year, though I don't see a point why. I mean, I am going to be the one cooking it, eventually. Why give the raw materials...

Paul, the one who spoke a lot with Soyeon and called her nickname 'kitty', is the one who's gonna act in Soyeon's new drama. He's the most friendly one it seems. I counted the chant 'bobo bobo' 3 or more times. Naughty boys :D . Oh, the last kiss,when they all chanted 'bobo..' Siyang said he's tired and he opened his arms, as in expecting a recharge from Soyeon. It should be a big hug, then? But Soyeon grab his cheek and went for a kiss instead. It wasn't on lips, just near the rightside of his lips..but still..she really jjang to brave up like that! Maybe because it's for a birthday boy so she didn't mind make it special. Charanda Soyeon-ssi.

One more thing. I noticed this birthday party is after Siyang's radio star (Jan 13) and their SMA appearance (Jan 14). So it really is on Siyang's birthday date (Jan 15)? I remember on Jan 15, Soyeon posted in her weibo (is it weibo or other social media?) and she wrote she just sat on a cafe listening to music and contemplating...something like that. So it's a lie? As in, white lie to not make him suspicious :) . Then around a certain time during her cooking, she seems to remember something, picked up her phone, and called him. What, she has schedule to phone call with him? She lied that she's in salon, but some part of their convo is cut by mbc, coz I heard she said 'really?' to him. It came right after she told him about her white lies, so it must be cut in the middle. My point is, their convo is not that short...Siyang must have told her something for her to respons like that. 

Overall I enjoyed this episode but I miss seeing their interaction in private, like last week's episode. And next week we'll see the bts of their cameo filming. No private moment again, but still nice if  we can see them interact with JKH again. And JNR too. 

• Like 14

The humbleness in Soyeon is really no joke. The moment she came in, the screen sub says 'explosive greetings'. She greets everyone like a machine gun haha non stop I mean. Even when the member helped to lit up the candle, she is so gentle and said thanks to him. 

I wonder if the whole party was solely organised by Soyeon. If really it is, its really funny she had the small helium gas tank brought in to pump the balloons. I like how she is directing everyone to do this and that. Really the president of Siyang's fanclub

And one more thing, during the black room interview, she said she wanted to do like a fan meeting surprise because she is nampyeon'e deokhu. I google translate it and says nerd?? Can any expert clarify on this part?

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

And one more thing, during the black room interview, she said she wanted to do like a fan meeting surprise because she is nampyeon'e deokhu. I google translate it and says nerd?? Can any expert clarify on this part?

number one fan i guess. :blush:

• Like 6

Deabak the episode!!! Go Wonderwoman SoYeon!! :) The best Fan Club President there ever is, was, and will be! kkekekeke LOL

My delulu doze was super ample today and hopefully that will last me until the next episode. Not that the medicine (SiSo couple) was lacking in power, but that I think my condition as a berry lunatic shipper is getting worse and worse hehehe

On SiYang and SoYeon and WGM....In my humble opinion: both of them entered WGM with their own motivations and both are adults.

Undoubtedly, given that SoYeon is the more popular, in terms of how much popularity was gained, SiYang is the one who's gained a lot. Initially, as a SoYeon fan and a delulu SiSo shipper, I got a bit worried with SiYang's news. But then I though why would I let it spoil my enjoyment of SiSo while the ride lasts?

And SoYeon did not lose, but she is already at that high level in K-Ent industry (A-list actress yeah! ;)  fighting, Sso unni!) but she did gain more love because we got to see more aspects of her personality. But definitely both have benefitted form the WGM exposure.  I just trust she knows what she is doing and I do believe she's enjoying herself as well (she likes SiYang, but imho, not yet that at that stage where she loses it all - after all, this is a woman who's been through the highs and lows of K-ent for 22 years).

I'm not ruling out the possible chance of being her being hurt - but this is what the price is in joining WGM - emotions are gonna be their cards. SoYeon knows that. Whatever happens, I just trust she learns and gets up stronger and move on. She's a strong woman.

Let's have fun with her as she enjoys the attention of a manjjitnam SiYang. There are people around her who loves her truly to rally around her and give her the advice we berries would want to convey to our yeoshin annae. So for me, I don't have to resort lashing out on SiYang prematurely.

Actually, even if kisses, hugs, skinship instances galore have been coaxed out of her until now, there's this 3 syllable word that begins with "sa" and that she has not let out so far. Me thinks that word holds a special place in her heart as woman. I believe SoYeon is capable to take care of herself, along with the protection of advice of good friends and family. She will say that when she is ready and with the man she chooses, may it be SiYang or another guy. I'm cool - whatever makes her happy!

But for now......Let's enjoy the spasms!! I also wanna find clearer childhood pics of SoYeon so that I mash it the recently released ones of SiYang - I think we'll get better idea of their hypothetical babies LOL

• Like 18

Spoiler

Aye berrie friends, he had to choose between the two - no explanation.

we really don't know (for now) the real question to that choices. let us give him the benefit of the doubt.

and please, we all know how thankful he was (from past episodes), and still (if not, why need to extend the contract?) he is.

maybe the question was : favorite show/drama you act on? so he chose OhMG kekeke ( get it?) 

i still believe him and him being loyal.

and the number one rule of him to his virtual wife : never lie. ( ottoke they already teared the contract) :vicx:

• Like 9

DAEBAK! Today's episode made me smile and laugh all throughout, epsecially the part where Soyeon had a mental breakdown when she cooked the rice. She's so adorable that I want to hug her and help her if I can. Also, I can't help but laugh on the panelists reactions, they're totally nervous abot Soyeon in the kitchen. Anyways, I'm truly happy that Soyeon pulled through everything she cooked and the way she prepared the meals it reminds me of the time she packed Siyang during their camping. She said that that was her first time packing food for someone. Good job Soyeon!!

In regards to the party, did she really plan everything? Like the huge poster, balloons, and everything? Daebak! Soyeon never ceases to amaze me. I really had a huge smile when she mentioned to Siyang about his dance in Radio Star, that means she watched his interview. Hmm... Cute! Siyang's dance though was also cute, kicking with all his might. She also called "yeobo" to him.

All in all I'm happy with today's episode, it is truly special. Excited for their behind the scenes during their cameo. Siyang's kick dancing again. LOL! 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

I'm not ruling out the possible chance of being her being hurt - but this is what the price is in joining WGM - emotions are gonna be their cards. SoYeon knows that. Whatever happens, I just trust she learns and gets up stronger and move on. She's a strong woman.

Let's have fun with her as she enjoys the attention of a manjjitnam SiYang. There are people around her who loves her truly to rally around her and give her the advice we berries would want to convey to our yeoshin annae. So for me, I don't have to resort lashing out on SiYang prematurely.

Actually, even if kisses, hugs, skinship instances galore have been coaxed out of her until now, there's this 3 syllable word that begins with "sa" and that she has not let out so far. Me thinks that word holds a special place in her heart as woman. I believe SoYeon is capable to take care of herself, along with the protection of advice of good friends and family. She will say that when she is ready and with the man she chooses, may it be SiYang or another guy. I'm cool - whatever makes her happy!

But for now......Let's enjoy the spasms!! I also wanna find clearer childhood pics of SoYeon so that I mash it the recently released ones of SiYang - I think we'll get better idea of their hypothetical babies LOL

Amen to that! Let's just enjoy the "now" and be prepared at whatever happens to them in the future. 

• Like 11

In addition, I'm truly truly happy that Soyeon cooked everything in time but I'm sad that she wasted the rice she cooked in the rice cooker. There was like a lot of rice in it. And also, she was so funny at that time she took out the rice using her hands when she knows that the rice was hot. Our goddess is so funny, clumsy, and cute!

• Like 11

Sorry chingu / berries...maybe I should hide this msg but  don't know how...

I respect all the opinion given here regarding the kuiz. But can we now stop talking abt what Siyang choosed. Like some of the berries mentioned we didn't really knw what was he thinking and why he choosed the ....... that  cannot be mentioned here. I was also made an assumption of the reason which may not be true.. And we also can't assume that he is not grateful to wgm or else why he continued the contract

let be happy here chingus..this place is our heaven for siso shipper..don't bash either on Siyang or soyeon. I like both of them...don't we all..

i thank both of them for giving me so much pleasure every weekend...opps....not only weekend but everyday coz I keep spazzing here day n nite..(crazy me) .whether they were/are acting or not, reel or real I don't care....I will going to ship them until the contract ends...don't want to think what gonna happen to them in the future too coz after all this IS a variety show  ie an entertainment and they have done a good job and for sure entertained me .....so Siyang Soyeon...thank you so much.....

pls don't reply to this msg coz like I said above ...let stop the issues 

• Like 11

WORLD PEACE....Thats what i learned from Soyeon...Her character always teach me how to let go of unhappy things & treasure the moments.

From today wgm, we can see Soyeon is happy &   as an actress of 20+ years, she should have came across alots of obstacle in this entertainment circle.

I believe she knews better than anyone else for Siyang characters...As a fans of both, i hope they are not hurt as nowadays alot media can be harmful especially in korea entertainment circles where a harmful remarks can costs life for any entertainers...

Let's forgave & forgot & continue happily shipping our Siso Couple here...ThanksQ:)

Going to re-watch today wgm...hope full wgm will be out soon:D B Back

• Like 11

1 hour ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Deabak the episode!!! Go Wonderwoman SoYeon!! :) The best Fan Club President there ever is, was, and will be! kkekekeke LOL

My delulu doze was super ample today and hopefully that will last me until the next episode. Not that the medicine (SiSo couple) was lacking in power, but that I think my condition as a berry lunatic shipper is getting worse and worse hehehe

On SiYang and SoYeon and WGM....In my humble opinion: both of them entered WGM with their own motivations and both are adults.

Undoubtedly, given that SoYeon is the more popular, in terms of how much popularity was gained, SiYang is the one who's gained a lot. Initially, as a SoYeon fan and a delulu SiSo shipper, I got a bit worried with SiYang's news. But then I though why would I let it spoil my enjoyment of SiSo while the ride lasts?

And SoYeon did not lose, but she is already at that high level in K-Ent industry (A-list actress yeah! ;)  fighting, Sso unni!) but she did gain more love because we got to see more aspects of her personality. But definitely both have benefitted form the WGM exposure.  I just trust she knows what she is doing and I do believe she's enjoying herself as well (she likes SiYang, but imho, not yet that at that stage where she loses it all - after all, this is a woman who's been through the highs and lows of K-ent for 22 years).

First of all, I would like to tell since the beginning of  1st episode, I never put any hope both of them to become real.  I am just enjoying their entertainment. As a hard core fun of So Yeon, because of WGM , I can see her other side, real side of her. I am very happy for that. Both of them really tried hard to recognize them as a cute couple. They did well. I appreciate their effort on WGM.  We all were very happy, friend. We really, we did. As for me, I want all the project of So Yeon to be successful, make a hit. I want her to be happy, healthy and beautiful all the time.  So I want to tell my dear angel, So Yeon, Be brave and have courage whatever.  Have courage to face reality. The reality is Kwak Si Yang is one of her partner of her Projects. Sorry friend.:)

• Like 5