[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I am just going to translate generally. Since this is in picture format, harder for me to use google translate. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siyang said he really have no idea who is going to be his wife when he join WGM. He was surprised the first time meeting Soyeon. When he first saw her (at the door) he was thinking, 'So this person is going to be my wife?' Even when Soyeon saw him, she was equally surprised as well. 

This is the first time he join a variety so he was surprised at the amount of cameras. Normally during drama will have 3 to 4 cameras but in WGM there are 8 to 9 cameras filming them so he was slightly flustered.

Q: Since there is no script in WGM, didnt you two have any spontaneous ad lib?

KSY: Because there is no script, so we just follow the theme/ topic (which I assume is mission card) and just having fun together. 제가 원래처음에는 낯을 가리지만 (This is the part I don't get, maybe like trying to hide his playful nature? Or like suppress his emotions or something like that) Initially I cover my face(??) but as time pass, I get more comfortable with aegyo and teasing around. So I show this side of me naturally. Of course during the show broadcast it made people's hand shrink (means too gross to watch lol)

Q: “(She is) very attractive” – We can feel the affection in the expression of this man when he said about Kim So Yeon.

KSY: (She is) like a person who has 8 colours. One of those is gentle. I heard a lot that she is good-natured but (I didn’t imagine that) she could be this nice. Also she is very polite. Seeing that (good) manner (of hers), I actually learn a lot. Because (she has) the greatest energy, (I am) attracted to her side.  - by suwon

So here it is. The broken translation. I did what I could. So pardon me if there is any error if translating, do correct me!

Thank you to @suwon for the clarification!

• Like 18

2 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

Has anyone translated this article already?

Hi,

Sorry for my poor language! I just want to help you to understand his words as much as I can.

On the top corner:

Kwak Si Yang can’t hold his words to praise Kim So Yeon.

“(She is) very attractive” – We can feel the affection in the expression of this man when he said about Kim So Yeon.

The rest part:

“(She is) like a person who has 8 colours. One of those is gentle. I heard a lot that she is good-natured but (I didn’t imagine that) she could be this nice. Also she is very polite. Seeing that (good) manner (of hers), I actually learn a lot. Because (she has) the greatest energy, (I am) attracted to her side. 

Which source did you get this from? Did he really say that or a fan's writing? Anyway I am happy to read :)

• Like 13

no guideline given by Korean.    However, as it is in softcopy (JPG format),  they should be able to re-size it to fit their photo book.  

As they are doing a photo book, i believe there will  be many Siso photos in it.   Hence i suggest to write a message for them instead of a picture collage.   (please refer to my sample photo).    You can write well, so don't waste your talent ! 

18 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@seesaw_love

Hi chinggu,

Is there any guidelines on the dimensions of the paper that we can write our message for SiSo? Any do's and don'ts on the content and do we have to fit in only 1 pic or can be collage of photos?

Thanks for the guidelines! Fighting, SiSo!! Let's hope all of us international fans can show our support to Si Yang and So Yeon!! It's a way to show our shippers' hope to them....at least let them know that they make us feel really happy with their sweet interaction.

Cheers to the international success of the Korean project for SiSo!! Let's show them how much they are loved!   :)

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, suwon said:

Hi,

Sorry for my poor language! I just want to help you to understand his words as much as I can.

Which source did you get this from? Did he really say that or a fan's writing? Anyway I am happy to read :)

I just saw someone sharing this article in picture format. I do not have the link to the full article. Its few pages before this. You can check it out. Maybe you can see the rest if I got translate wrongly =)

2 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Love message project for Siso couple :

Korean Siso fans are going to print a photo book for our Siso couple. They would like to collect love messages from berries all over the world. So please play a part to send your love to our lovely couple.

1. Write (handwritten preferred) your message on piece of paper. Be creative to design your own message. Best to write in Korean or English. If it is in your own native language they might not understand. Remember to write down your name and country.

2. Take a photo of your love message (in JPG file format) and email it to seesawcp@gmail.com. I will consolidate all your love messages and send to Korea Siso fanclub.

3. Due date : 6 Feb 2016

I just sent you my version. I dont know if that is okay

• Like 7

@catgoh92

Thanks, berry, for your awesome help with the translation of Si Yang's interview (the one he wore pink shirt?)

I'm glad that he has learnt some good points from So Yeon. Actually, 'she is very attractive' - is that a question or was that said by Si Yang? Given Si Yang's reserved nature, it's good that So Yeon managed to break down a bit of his barrier and he can feel more comfortable with her too. So Yeon, for all her aegyo, matches well with Si Yang's direct and meticulous nature (the ramen is not nice; bland. *Ouch*!) She will soften his nature while he will lead her to a safe haven. Isn't that awesome?  :)

• Like 9

We did not even meet her yet but we already felt drawn to her, let alone Si Yang had many chances to interact with her. She is a kind, nice and very beautiful girl inside out, good fortune will come for her. 

I can not wait to watch her new drama "Happy Home", I am sure it will be outstanding with all the actors acting skill and it also has 50 episodes, yessss...

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Yes, please 50 episodes "Happy Home" - the more we see yeoshin annae on screen!!!!

I miss her these days. If not for WGM ottokahanya??

SiYang ready to be an appa!!!

I hope there will be an episode on wgm where they will become parents for a day. I think that will be fun. We will take a glimpse of how will they be if they become parents. :D

• Like 10

@thesuitelife547 Thanks a lot for the detail translation. You are jjang!

He is pretty consistent with what he'd previously said about his background and what he wants to do in the future. He should do real man someday, It's gonna be interesting to see how he endure the difficult physical tasks in real man. I though he's someone  good with physical exercise/movement until I saw him dance to H.O.T at Radio Star :D 

So he did meet Soyeon for meals outside wgm sometimes. It's a good sign and can I say quite special, despite the fact that he speaks about a lot of things and people in this interview. I am sure he didn't do that kind of inviting-for-meal thing to his other co-star actress from his drama, Soyeon has started to be busy with her drama shooting now. So it's gonna be more difficult to set a time for meeting outside wgm. But, if he really wants to pursue her, I think he will find a way to keep meeting her. I cross my fingers that it will happen :) .  And I hope to hear him taking another drama project soon.

Another thing with Soyeon starting her 8-months drama shooting, they probably won't have time to travel abroad. I want to see it happem :cry:. But he did say about a railroad place in Jeju island, probably that's what we can see in wgm. Anyway, we've been surprised by how many times our wishes being granted so far. So I'll keep listing my wishes for them:

Overseas honeymoon. Jeju Island railroad trip. Surprise visit to Soyeon's filming site. And surprise food truck for Soyeon. Surprise visit to Siyang's 1st mini concert, slim chance to happen since it's the same day with Soyeon's drama premiere, but one can still hope, right? Child nursing (I agree wiith this idea, it's gonna be interesting and hilarious with Soyeon's clumsiness, haha...). 200days anniversary, lunar new year, valentine, white day, and black day celebration. And another magazine pictorial, because they both want to do it again. 

On a more delulu wish-mode:  more rumours about them going out together, followed by an official proposal and a proper kiss. Not just a quick peck, please.. Yeay! Delulu mode is back :D:D . That's all from me. Any berries can add to the wish list? 

33 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

WGM!! Please hear our wishes for SiSo

- Honeymoon trip

- Day with taking care of a kid - they virtual child :)

- VIsit to SoYeon's filming site by her manjjitnampyeonie

Haha..it's funny. I am taking time in writing my thought and when I post it, you happen to write the similar one, in a shorter version. Serms like berries do have similar mind and wishes for them :) 

• Like 11

Dear berry @thesuitelife547, thank you for the translations. At least we know more about Si Yang. So, he lives with 101 member and I guess So Yeon invited them on Si Yang's birthday was perfect idea. So, we will hear the whole of Si Yang's personalities from his roommates. I hope So Yeon will ask about the real Si Yang in next birthday episode.

And glad to read this:

Q. It seems like you have a different personality. What is your original personality like?

Si Yang: My original personality has a lot of aegyo and jokes around a lot. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve gotten more cautious and taking more responsibility. Anyway, in One O One, I thought that I shouldn’t bring any damage to it because it belongs to everyone. There is also being very careful, because many people are slowly getting to know me, I thought that I shouldn’t give any damage and that I should take responsibility.

--------- 

So antis, he has gotten older, so what do you expect? Do you want him do something bad? Sorry, he knew himself very well :D 

---------

And this one:

Q. In ‘We Got Married,’ you did a lot of small events for Kim So Yeon.

Si Yang: I should have an event company. (Laughs) I thought about each one of them as if I were a married person, in some way like 'Should I propose,’ ‘Could I do an event.’ In order for me to do it I talked with the crew.

-------

So, thats all the events were totally his idea, if some people say this show is a fake, I don't care. He put so much effort for all the events and made my stomach surrounded by butterflies every weeks. More than enough for me.

One side note, on 25th Jan, Si Yang had interview with Top Star News (he wore blue shirt), then News Ade? (He wore pink shirt)? And Newsen (he wore white shirt and black jacket), has it already shared here?

http://cdn.newsen.com/newsen/mphoto/2016/01/25/201601251652272410_1.jpg

The article said that it was their firs interview with Si Yang and it talked about:  

WE GOT MARRIED PLAYED WITHOUT A SCRIPT 

He said (Helped by GT), So Yeon is too beautiful, nice and has alot of fun. He said: she fit me well. At the first time he knew So Yeon is his senior,  he took mental tention by keep thinking :what should I do? So he recalls from their first meeting to learn more about So Yeon ~ i think it was about the event for So Yeon's birthday.

The article also tells about his feelings after filming every two weeks and but its felt like 3 days after. And I read he also focused for his hand (holding hand, may be) when he saw the broadcast. Ommooo...so he monitored @seesaw_love videos? Kkkkkk. And the article also tells about his thoughs when they became cameo as divorce couple.

I hope we will have full translations

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Dear berry @thesuitelife547, thank you for the translations. At least we know more about Si Yang. So, he lives with 101 member and I guess So Yeon invited them on Si Yang's birthday was perfect idea. So, we will hear the whole of Si Yang's personalities from his roommates. I hope So Yeon will ask about the real Si Yang in next birthday episode.

No problem! And he currently doesn't live with them now, he just lived with them shortly, for what he said was around a year. And I think she was holding the surprise party at Starhaus Entertainment. I could be completely wrong, but it seemed like they were in some sort of office and where else could she surprise him but in his agency building, I thought haha.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

No problem! And he currently doesn't live with them now, he just lived with them shortly, for what he said was around a year. And I think she was holding the surprise party at Starhaus Entertainment. I could be completely wrong, but it seemed like they were in some sort of office and where else could she surprise him but in his agency building, I thought haha.

jongmal kamsahamnida chingu!!! for all the translations you provide us :)

we starved berries need more people like you to keep us alive in SiSO world :) jang ida!!

• Like 9