[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

The pictures from article that @balois shared

201601190911778727_569d800632c8b_99_2016

Its only 2 hours the news out, there are 16 articles about SiSo appearance in One More Happy Ending. And almost all the articles praised So Yeon's transformation in curly hair. "Her hair attracted the attention"

The highlight (for me) are in these lines

An official of the 'one more happy ending,' "Kim So Yeon is really special appearance, but was an inspiration to all the staff do their best show the attitude. Even when not shooting their scenes, really astonished me was the first to understand the whole drama and align staff with breathing. Not to mention the appearance to dress up without hesitation that it was hard to impress. (Google translate)

@keight314

Spoiler

Its okay dear, it was no one mistake, neither you. And I get your point. We are here together to solve any doubts, fight for SiSo and try to bring back positive and happy vibe. And so did you ;)

200w.gif

• Like 18

4 hours ago, simplereads . said:

Maybe that "past" was one of the reasons why si yang wanted to participate in wgm and he could have thought that through this wgm he will be able to show what he had learn from his prevoius experiences since most of u who are familiar with that show said that the concept were almost similar (dating?); that wgm would be easier since he's already familiar with the system.

That wgm was a chance for him to show what he really is, that somehow it is a ground where he has the hand when or how to run things in his own time on his own ways. (unlike, maybe in his past experiences where the casts were moving/acting under pressure from direct and strict supervision).

That he was open to meeting a new friend, one that is an opposite sex, that he was willing to embrace the chance of starting a new relationship with his wgm partner (considering that wgm wanted their couple to be single individually, right?) and show the world that this is how he is when he is in a relationship.

I, for one, is happy that he's been through that show bec at least niw he know how to behave properly with his own woman. I will be extremely sad if so yeon's wgm partner is older than her and boring to the max right? 

I have seen comments about siyang wanting skinship too much from the early episodes in wgm and if someone tell me that it was a proof of him being "bad" and connects with his past, well, my response would be simple: he wanted to make use of of the time frame that was given to him, he was just being true to the role that was given to him and he didnt forced anything that his partner was not willing to take yet.

I am not trying to defend him, i am just saying some things that's been running inside my head. I am a fan of so yeon and as far as my guts are screaming, i feel that she met just the right man for her. Whatever happen in the future i will always be happy and thankful to ksy couple bec they made watching their wgm enjoyable, they gave me happy thoughts, they made me imgine things, they made me smile foolishly esp when im alone, they introduced me to the crowd of matured shippers.

In general, i also hope, like the rest of u here, that siso couple will last for the longest time ever!!!

Fighting berries!!!!

yes they meet right people at the right time....

• Like 8

3 hours ago, auroratasya said:

One thing (well, one of many things, actually!) I like about Kim So Yeon is, I've noticed that whenever she drinks something in front of Si Yang, she always turn her head a bit away from Si Yang. It is Korean drinking custom to always turn your head/back away from anyone higher rank than you as a sign of respect. Though So Yeon is older and a sunbae in the entertainment industry, but here she is the wife. The wife shows respect to the husband. :heart:

,Yes me too, She goddess in even though sooyeon sunbae but here she is the wife. The wife shows respect to the husband, #ThanksYouILikeYou

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, khairunni said:

The pictures from article that @balois shared

201601190911778727_569d800632c8b_99_2016

Its only 2 hours the news out, there are 16 articles about SiSo appearance in One More Happy Ending. And almost all the articles praised So Yeon's transformation in curly hair. "Her hair attracted the attention"

The highlight (for me) are in these lines

An official of the 'one more happy ending,' "Kim So Yeon is really special appearance, but was an inspiration to all the staff do their best show the attitude. Even when not shooting their scenes, really astonished me was the first to understand the whole drama and align staff with breathing. Not to mention the appearance to dress up without hesitation that it was hard to impress. (Google translate)

@keight314

Hide contents

Its okay dear, it was no one mistake, neither you. And I get your point. We are here together to solve any doubts, fight for SiSo and try to bring back positive and happy vibe. And so did you ;)

200w.gifMy angel is so lovely. How amazing her transformation is. Make me surprised. Really love her all the time whatever she do

• Like 6

3 hours ago, keight314 said:

still in replay mode of shiso's cuts in wgm 304 hehe.

as kso sub:

LDXGl70.jpg

i thought ShiSo are "playing" a married couple and NOT dating in the show. kkk

I don't know why it was so troublesome for me whenever i try to watch this part of their wgm, my eyes hated what my brain cells told them to do, u know the feeling when you wanted to read the subs at the same time u wouldn't like to miss their expressions...? Gna helped us a lot, did she? She asked questions directly hehe

If we take it our way, then we dont have any problem at all since "they are dating" already wahaha

• Like 14

6 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

@kappy -  i thought I'm the only one who notice about that woman from the Real Men table. I was thinking, what's wrong with her? Because she's seem so bored and less interest, I think she need a sweet Blueberries mix, hahaha...

Oke then... that for now... see you again later my dear berrie's... hugs and kisses

Yes thank you and I like you all <3

ChuMills DejaVu - I know...I bet other berries would say the same thing about that woman's expression. It didn't fit the happiness of the song.  Lighten up!  lol

• Like 7

Omo. Those pics from the drama where they're  cameo-ing.  So Yeon's and Si Yang's expressions look guarded and somber, in that order.  Doesn't reflect the title of the drama, One More Happy Ending.   I don't know why I thought they'd appear together in the drama, and happy or lovey-dovey or funny.  Much like their real selves, in other words.  Gotten me curious...  Bet they're gonna kill it.  (Do really, really good)

• Like 9

So Siyang and soyeon working time mood as actor and actress on drama One More Happy Ending…not as them self (WGM Couple).

I think both expression really really good. Must be they re really good actor and actress.

Cant wait what kind of character they play on drama OMHE.:wub:

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

As what I've seen from both pictures of ourcouple, they're in court house or something..o

..i thought so too.. Maybe they are a married couple in the verge of separation.. And seek a counsel of a marriage consultant.. I think to be played by Jang Nara(?).. This will be good.. Hehehe.. Aince they are wondering who will win when puppy & kitty bickers.. Hehehe.. :phew:

..but then at the end.. It will be ONE MORE HAPPY ENDING.. Since they will patch things up and they will kiss and make love.. Errr, i mean make up.. :wub:

• Like 14

@alou LoL at your make up comment. I even made a mistake while typing it, I type make out :D . I don't think there'll be kiss and make... scene. Or probably there is, but only in our wildest dream? :D 

Yeay we have pictures from their cameo shoot. Soyeon being an ahjumma there? She looks too gorgeous to be one, but her expression totally nails it. Siyang looks so hot and handsome as hell and he does it so well (his expression, I mean :D ). I am imagining their stint already, it could be that they play as the soon-to-divorce clients of Jang Nara (she owns a dating agency for divorced couple) that end up going back together again. Or, they play as the celebrities couple in which their private life is being scrutinized by Kyung Ho (he is a gossip reporter.). Whatever it is, I will totally watch it, at least the 1st episode where they cameo-ing.

I noticed one thing from their rehearsal scene for MEA, when Soyeon's manager called them out for rehearsal, Soyeon leapt up and walked out, but Siyang bent a little to pick up a coffee cup from the table before following Soyeon, and then I he handed it to Soyeon. I didn't see him brought that coffee when he entered the room, So it was Soyeon's coffee, she forgot to pick it up and Siyang did it for her. Such a caring gesture, he really pay attention to everything about Soyeon. What is it if it's not the sign of a man fall deeply in love? I so love this particular scene...

• Like 14

Gosh! Ige namja jjinja ... So hot and handsome as hell :heart: I am an ahjumma but I still enjoy this feast of Siyang's pics. No wonder Soyeon kept saying he is like a man coming out from manga book. Can we call them visual couple? Together with Soyeon, they really are visual killer. 

• Like 11