[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

hello berry chingus!! ^^

finally i can sleep at ease... thank you for all the positive responds here...

my delulu comes back in a positive way after i read all your comments.. i'm so happy and i'll keep supporting this couple no matter what.. YEAY!!

:lol:

* I also deleted the link i copied about comment in kshowonline and going to download the newest ep from dramafire ^^

welcoming monday with a pool full of love from watching siso couple. this will make me be happy all day at work :)

Edited by jojojouna180415
  • Like 14

love how after he gets back from filming, he calls yeobo when he sees so yeon and goes up to hug her as she's his main priority before saying hi to the other couples and then going back to comforting so yeon for leaving her by herself. such a loving couple.

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, auroratasya said:

And to repeat @KalyanaV's request, let's flag the comment on kshowonline: http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4347-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.304?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The more people flag it, the better. It will be deleted in 24 hours automatically. 

Just flagged it in the KSN.

Let me say my 5 cents worth of opinion on the matter.

First - Calm down berries. If Siyang is an honest and sincere person and Starhaus has wise advisers. I pray that he admit what he has done it as something that many young man at that age tend to do for the sake of being"Cool". To be accepted. And, in his case maybe to seek attention. Bad guy image at that age is considered as cool. 

Denying it is not the right thing to do because admitting your mistake takes courage and a sign of maturity. A thing that a real man will do.  Denying it is a cowardly action and will back fire on him and will continue to haunt him for the rest of his life. 

Having seen his meticulous attention to detail in planning Soyeon's birthday and going to the seaside because that is one of the thing Soyeon would like to do, then I believe he would have prepared for the matter to be dug out from his past.  I trust him to have expected it to come out sooner or later.  Thus, he and with the help & advise from Starhaus his agency would tackle it up front. 

@thesuitelife547 correctly pointed out the show had been raised a few months ago. So why is it being pointed out now. 

WEll - Siyang must know and understand and be prepared that FAME HAS ITS PRICE. More so sudden fame. He debuted just 2 years from nowhere so to speak and then he walked the red carpet with his first movie "Night Flight" which is not that noticeable because that was in Europe not Korea. 

Then suddenly December 2015 you can say a hurricane hit Korea entertainment.

Kwak Si yang being kissed on stage at MBC event.

Kwak Si Yang won New Star Award MBC.

Kwak Si Yang won Excellent Actor Award Daily series KBS.

Kwak Si Yang name being one of the top search and with that STAR RADIO interview, Cosmopolitan  + + 

when there are hundreds, if not thousand considering Korean big entertainment industry, actors who have been in the filed much longer than him have not received any form of recognition. So, when you are on the top it is a lonely place (this ahjuma speaking from experience) and in Siyang's case he needs Soyoen support badly. 

Here is  where Siyang being the intelligent person, a good planner and organiser, with head firmly on his shoulder,   I believe recognize diamond when he sees one - Soyeon.  So have faith in Siyang's character and ability and Soyeon's support in this matter. Pray he will do the correct thing and get the matter be swept away for good.

And - thus we will see more of Siso couple and potentially their union forever

So - lets PRAY for Siyang and Siso couple survival in the tough korean entertainment world! 

With us berries being entertained in the process.

God help you Siyang in this trying time.. we berries are all behind you because we believe you sincerity towards soyeon.

• Like 23

If any berries ever watched soyeon in win win maybe you guys remember that soyeon said back in her younger age she had those "bean paste" phase if I'm not mistaken. Where she is in the high peak off her career and she became a little bit snobbish and buying expensive car but then she said she change for the good and ibecole more mature . So I believe that soyeon could understand that what siyang did is all in the past and people could change and I'm pretty sure what siyang did is scripted. Stay positive berries and fighting siso !

• Like 15

Okay Berries,

What we won't do, is let this negative energy focus in on our berrylicious couple on this Sunday morning. I believe that Si Yang is sincere on WGM, so don't let an article sway you.

Let's look at the facts:

1) They both had to decide whether to continue on with the marriage after 100 days. A player would've bowed out gracefully. Like someone else pointed out. He has won awards and his star is rapidly rising in just two short years. He has nothing to gain by staying on WGM. He stayed because he sincerely likes So Yeon and wants to continue this journey with her.

2) That show was like 8 years ago. A lot has happened to him since then. He has gotten older. He has worked really hard in the entertainment industry, and has received a lot of NO's before the Yes's came along.  Those types of experiences bring about growth and maturity. He's almost 30! He's been to the military. And now, he's been given the opportunity to do a reality show with a vet such as the beautiful So Yeon. He is NOT taking this for granted. He knows he's lucky and cherishes her.

3) If he was playing around, then he wouldn't have given our goddess that incredibly thought out birthday. He wouldn't have cried at her proposal video. And, he wouldn't have been overjoyed at being kissed by her on national television. 

This is only a test. And, a true testament to how popular our SiSo couple have become. This is so reminiscent of Solim couple and the whole dating scandal lie with So Eun. They will get over this bridge. We all know it, we can all feel it. Plus, it is really cheap to dig that far in someone's past, when it is clear they have moved on and matured. Let's not get our berries in a bunch. SiSo couple is still going strong. FIGHTING BERRIES!!!

• Like 22

Omgosh, i said i will not comment on all these haters but sorry i can't help myself... There will always be haters but for a person to not have a past that we once went through to be a better person thAt we are today are full of crap.. I admire siyangs past because i got to know him only as an almost perfect person who is very considerate, mature and appreciative of everything... Now, i can understand him better.. I think he wouldn't be the man he is today fi he didn't experience what he shoudl have... Having the accident at the peak of his modelling career, being lost during his youth on what he wanted to do, being a pizza delivery man... Having gone to the army because he felt like he doesn't have a direction in life.. It is truly admirable how he matured and i think that he will not be the man he is today if not for the past that he has to go through... So for the man he is today.. I truly admire him, because as he said to soyeon when he met her he said he found his purpose.. I think not just for show because you don't say something like this on a show.. I feel and see the sincerity in him so i will always believe... A past will shape a person.. But it is the persons will to be soemthing different and i think that is what siyang did.. He wants to be better and i think it was shown in all ways that he is today... He admitted that he debuted for only two years, so i guess he really did believe that this is a new chapter on his life and that he wants to write a new story i know that his past will not be erase but it is the present and future that will matter in life.. As long as he remains what he is today then. I will always support him.

PS: and for the people that judge him becuase of his past, i hope you all look at the life you had too... I can probably say this because i am a bit older but my past is not perfect... And i think all will have a phase that we are not proud off but i am lucky to say that i am glad i am not a celebrity.. I feel bad for siyang but i am also glad to have known this part of him because at the end of the day, i admire him for having the courage to change for the better... So for my final thought whatever bashers, haters say... I will always support ksy... :heart::heart::wub::wub:

• Like 22

one of my fav scene yet  the most avoided scene to reply for me is when gna asked them whether they are dating for real. inspite being flustered how to answer the question, it seems like they were being caught :lol: n si yang cautious eyes n low tone voice didnt help at all !!! oops ! i forgot to mention the- i- dont- know- what- to- do by so yeon. i tell my self to not going delulu, maybe they had no option but answering like that, but why.........? why........? it seems so real !!! that i need to avoid it to keep myself on earth or i will end up in delulu island n not knowing when i would come back :lol::D

• Like 14

Maybe if we find the same thing posted again on some website, we can inform each other and post the link here so we all can flag the comment. And probably best if we don't reply to those posts. Let's just delete them by flag them. Haters will always be haters no matter how much we try to make them understand. They will never understand or even try to. 

SiSo Couple, FIGHTING!!

• Like 13

This is just one phase in our lives as KSY shippers that will make us stronger, and that if we look back in the future, we will see that this is just a little speed bump.

Since we have proven amongst ourselves countless of times that if we wish and pray hard enough, it'll definitely come true. So let us all virtually hold hands and wish that this issue won't blow up and won't affect our couple and Siyang's rising career. Yes there will be haters, that's normal. It is yin and yang. The more fans you have, the more haters you get. So what right? I think what's important is that his fan base and couple's fan base remain solid. And that we will never hear about anything negative again in the long run (i'm sure we won't since they are already mature individuals now) :)

So let's breathe in, breathe out, and shake this off! The shipping continues!!!!! :)

• Like 17

I have been missing in action due to a family vacation and am still fighting a bad cold but I feel compelled to comment on the dirt on Siyang's past. He is a good looking guy in show business so I would be surprised if he didn't have many girlfriends when he was younger. I never thought of him as an innocent guy (the guy is almost 30, for one) , probably because of what Jin Young said over the phone when he was in the van to meet So Yeon for the first time. 

The way he treats So Yeon tells me he has game, cultivated by years of experience being romantically involved with women. I am speaking from the point of view of an ahjumma. I think his experience makes him perfect for an introverted older woman like So Yeon. So Yeon is a 35 year old woman and a veteran in the entertainment business so I think she can handle it and provide support to Siyang.

Many of us have made dumb mistakes in our past and we no longer identify with our old selves. I think Si Yang has evolved and matured, and I believe he genuinely likes So Yeon. We all have witnessed their interactions on the red carpet at the MBC Awards. Grabbing her waist when she tripped, and hugging and reassuring her after she planted a surprise kiss on stage, those were unscripted and spontaneous. Those moments convinced me they are the real deal.

I am glad to find out about his part in that old reality dating show, as I am frustrated that we still have not met a single one of his friends or colleagues in WGM while we have met So Yeon's colleagues, her good friend and stylist, and her former co-star G.NA. So Yeon is the only one revealing herself so far. The right thing for WGM to do right now is to introduce us to Siyang's friends so we know who he is off camera. I don't think this "scandal" has to end the show, and is a good opportunity to add depth and interesting dimensions to their relationship.

• Like 19

The positive thing so far is that it hasn't really appeared on any news outlets so far, only one source reported about it but there are other articles on Naver about the robot movie that's going to be released, as well as articles about the daily drama. Also the news outlet that reported it seemed like a small one. Also, none of Si Yang's related searches are about it, like they were when people first found out that he was on the show. So it doesn't seem like it's causing any stir in the media.

• Like 19

Aigoo, i was absent for like a day and now when i wanted to spazz again the first thing that came up was about siyang's past?

Many of u had said it right, popularity always has a price and as u guys has also pointed it out: PAST IS past and honestly, this "issue" is not an issue for me at all.

Why? Bec it happened during the time of not knowing and liking him. And i still stand on my own personal principle: we are humans and we will never be perfect. 

Maybe if this thing happen today, yeah ill be cursing him but common...?

I say, issues from his past doesnt matter at all.

My personal grudge on their super unfair airtime from the latest WGM episode is still grrrr!!!!

And yeah, i think this just proved that ksy couple is starting to make a name and now ugly envious people are trying their best to ruin our couple...

Well...

Total fail! 

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

one of my fav scene yet  the most avoided scene to reply for me is when gna asked them whether they are dating for real. inspite being flustered how to answer the question, it seems like they were being caught :lol: n si yang cautious eyes n low tone voice didnt help at all !!! oops ! i forgot to mention the- i- dont- know- what- to- do by so yeon. i tell my self to not going delulu, maybe they had no option but answering like that, but why.........? why........? it seems so real !!! that i need to avoid it to keep myself on earth or i will end up in delulu island n not knowing when i would come back :lol::D

@mellynarifqi   when soyeon say it ? why i miss the scene " I dont know what to do" ?

• Like 5