TVXQ’s Yunho Receives Best Recruit Award at Training Completion Ceremony

A rare update on TVXQ’s Yunho was given today as he took part in the completion ceremony after five weeks of basic training. On August 27, a photo of the Hallyu superstar was uploaded on various fan sites with the captions, “U-Know Yunho Has Become a Real Man.” In the photos, he is in army […]

The post TVXQ’s Yunho Receives Best Recruit Award at Training Completion Ceremony appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest desszz

no matter what, no matter when, and no matter where, you ALWAYS do your best. and I know for sure that was what I loved about you, oppa.
please come back faster, I'm dying to see you and Changmin on stage. please be health and happy. love you T_T

Guest yunrhino

As a long time fan of Yunho I am so proud of his achievements. Him winning this award has made me so happy. I of course will continue to be a strong and loyal fan of TVXQ and will wait for their return ^^

Archived