Crest Of The Stars!

Guest Kuchiki

Guest Kuchiki

crest_of_the_stars_manga_anime_desktop_1024x768_hd-wallpaper-477751.jpg

Plot:

Crest of the Stars and Banner of the Stars (series I and II) follow Jinto Lynn, a young count whose world is taken over by the space-dwelling race of the Abh. When Jinto was a young boy, his father, Rock Lynn, under threat of invasion, handed over their world, Martine, to the Abh in exchange for a position within Abh society. Young Jinto is sent off to school to learn the ways of Abh nobility and the story of Crest of the Stars picks up as he meets the young Abh princessLafiel as they are about to travel to military school for Jinto's further training.

However, in the midst of their travels, Lafiel and Jinto (along with the Abh ship Gothlauth, aka Gosroth) find themselves at the very beginnings of a war between the Abh Empire and the Four Nations Alliance of humankind—an anti-Abh alliance of the democratic nations of the United Mankind, the Federation of Hania, the Republic of Greater Alcont, and the People's Sovereign Union of Planets.

Volumes: 3 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2109

Published by: Tokyopop (up to 1 vol)

Anime Episodes: 13 + 1 movie

tears.gif and I need someones help!!! sad.gif

I had downloaded it with bittorent, the one sub by "anime fin" , but the 03 episode seems to be corrupt (it is a ogm, but it didn't work in VCL or any other player that I tried)...so I continued downloading with other torrent but then I have the same problem with episode 10 and 12!!

I need to know:

- if there is any other torrent with the complete series (that works fine)? or if someone used the anime fin torrent and didn't have any problem?

- some other way to doawload it and where?

- or...if is there someone who has already downloaded it and wants to share it with me?? blush.gif

PLEASEEEE!!! w00t.gif

(oh...and feel free to use this topic to talk about CotS, Banner of the Star I / II etc ) smile.gif

P.D: sorry...english is not my owne language blush.gif

Guest Kuchiki

Believe me I try many many times....with both VCL and Bsplayer....I am starting to believe that the files are corrupted...but the problem is that those files are the only ones I found in the web :(

Guest Kuchiki

At first I thought it was that, but if the problem were the codecs then no one of the other episodes (which are also ogm files) should work, but they work fine...

Any others ideas...

Guest Kuchiki

First, thanks for all the answers :) . I finally find what the problem was...it wasn't the codecs nor the players... according to the bitcomet the files were complete (100%) BUT today when I was almost going to give up :tears:, the idea of the files not being complete strike me :o ... I didn't thought of that before because I never...never had that kind of problems with the bitcomet. So I downloaded and tried utorrent and the three files where not completed (there were at 99% aprox)...you can't imaging how happy I was :blush: so at this moment I am going to see my missing epidodes :w00t: Sayonara!!!!!

Thanks again. ;)

Archived