“We Got Married” Producer Clears Up Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Separation Rumors

While it was announced that Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon will be leaving “We Got Married,” the producer of the show assured the audience that there are no special reasons as to why they are doing so. When news of the couple leaving the show was revealed, many fans wrote on the show’s […]

The post “We Got Married” Producer Clears Up Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Separation Rumors appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Judy_LG

I hope they stop the show it doesn't mean they wll seperate each other. Thanks for their love feeling showed on past 5 months. WE will support them 02 couple.

Guest soshifann

I will miss their special chemistry. They seem so comfortable together. That's the most frustrating thing about WGM; the couples leave just as they (and we) are beginning to really get know each other.

They captured our hearts, showed us how amazing falling in love can truly be. Inspired others to remember when they were young and first in love. They proved that it's the little things the gestures we do for those we love. That they do for us, that make life sweet like honey. That true success isn't having power,money or even fame. Rather having someone to love, who loves you. I wish them the best and am thankful they gave us theirs! #02 Thank you!!!!

They captured our hearts, showed us how amazing falling in love can truly be. Inspired others to remember when they were young and first in love. They proved that it's the little things the gestures we do for those we love. That they do for us, that make life sweet like honey. That true success isn't having power,money or even fame. Rather having someone to love, who loves you. I wish them the best and am thankful they gave us theirs! #02 Thank you!!!!

You said it all gurl! Love the bee couple so much! Wish them all the best in their career and love life.

Pretty useless information from the producer - might as well have said nothing at all! Really, they've outgrown the confines of this show. On a show that values the entertainment value over showing people actually falling in love, these 2 loving people have stretched the bounds of where a relationship can go on We Got Married. When a canned laugh track plays over and after a sweet confession between the 2, it puts a spotlight on how misguided We Got Married's concept has gotten. These 2 showed us their hearts, those that loved them are grateful about their sincerity and honesty and the love they showed us. Wish them the best for their future endeavors (big drama for her, comeback for him) and hope that once their careers have settled they will return to each other's arms!

You've got it right, daughter!

Guest Judy_LG

I don't understand Knetz, we SO Love them ! Will miss them so much... Hope they will stay in touch till they are both ready to admit that they can't live without each other. JH is always saying he will go anywhere so long as there is SY.... keep your words JH !

yes, JH please prove you are not only well singer, super guitar player, most handsome, but a TRUE MAN who can keep the words to your girl SY  

Guest greeneyedbandita

Somebody's got a gf/bf in real life, and they are over watching the person they're supposed to be with, with someone else. My bet is on him.

That's one rhetorical question, of course, we'll miss them. But I hope they won't separate in real life. I love the old and new lee jong hyun. He's the most handsome man in the world when he's in love ^^ If this love line become real, I wish you good luck and conquer them all

Archived