5 Unique Korean Mascaras for Flawless Eyelashes

Although there are a lot of steps in applying makeup, I would arguably say that the one thing that makes all the difference is mascara. With a finishing touch, mascara is often used to enhance your eyelashes by adding length and volume. Sometimes, however, the traditional mascara just isn’t enough to bring out the full beauty […]

The post 5 Unique Korean Mascaras for Flawless Eyelashes appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

This is epic! Always looking for that "perfect" mascara and these all sound really cool. The first one with the 3 step volume looks interesting (plus that cute/slightly trippy dollhouse Shinee commercial, lol) xD

The photo of G Dragon in the last one reminds me of something I've always wondered--what eyeliner do kpop guys and gals use? I have a problem with eyeliner smudging/disappearing and always marvel at the kpop stars' eyeliner that stays perfectly on, even when performing, sweating, crying, etc.

This is epic! Always looking for that "perfect" mascara and these all sound really cool. The first one with the 3 step volume looks interesting (plus that cute/slightly trippy dollhouse Shinee commercial, lol) xD

The photo of G Dragon in the last one reminds me of something I've always wondered--what eyeliner do kpop guys and gals use? I have a problem with eyeliner smudging/disappearing and always marvel at the kpop stars' eyeliner that stays perfectly on, even when performing, sweating, crying, etc.

I find that using a primer is best for limiting smudging. My friend's Clio eyeliner stays on her face forever but using the same product, mine always smudges. Putting on primer before using the eyeliner has helped me from having the Panda look.

On 8/22/2015, 5:02:14, purplepanda said:

I find that using a primer is best for limiting smudging. My friend's Clio eyeliner stays on her face forever but using the same product, mine always smudges. Putting on primer before using the eyeliner has helped me from having the Panda look.

That's a good idea, I'll try it! thanks for the tip! :)

Archived