Cute vs. Sexy: Which Image Best Suits These K-Pop Idols?

There seems to be no end of the many gorgeous guys out there in the K-pop world. With each new album or music video, they tend to change their style or concept. They might choose a sexy concept or even a classic, elegant concept. If you’re like me, you have probably said at least once, “Wow! They look […]

The post Cute vs. Sexy: Which Image Best Suits These K-Pop Idols? appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I'm sorry but I will never be able to stop seeing Jeremy (from You're Beautiful) in Hongki. My sweet sweet Jeremy - the bus scene still kills me every time 3

I know, right? That was his best, sweetest role! And that bus scene!!! *sniff sniff* I absolutely loved him in that and find his cuteness and aegyo so adorable!

Cute is kind of wasted on Jaejoong. Gorgeous/Sexy is a way better look for him. And stop dressing him in stupid stuff, stylists. The man is a classic, one-of-a-kind in our lifetime - let him be classic, not a trendy/fashion victim.

Archived