Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

CHW25m4UsAIwvjd.jpg

Kim, Ye Won
Birth Name : Kim, Yu Bin
Previous known : Kim Sin-A (김신아)
Date of Birth : 1987.12.11
H/W :  168cm/48kg
Agency : JYPE Entertainment (2015-current)
Education : Department of Theater and Film, Chung Ang University
SNS : Twitter | Cyworld | Instagram

TV DRAMA
2014 TVChosun Into the Flames
2013 SBS Only Love
2013 MBC Summon You, Gold
2013 tvN Who are You
2013 KBS Pretty Boy
2012 TVChosun Operation Proposal
2012 tvN I Need Romance 2012
2012 KBS Nice Guy
2012 KBS Drama Special – Art
2012 KBS Drama Special – My Wife Natree’s First Love
2011 KBS Romance Town
2011 tvN Flower Boy Ramen Shop
2010 MBC Dramanet Byul Soon Geom

MOVIE
2016 Take Off 2
2014 High Heel (Director’s Cut)
2013 Scary Stories 2 – Escape (Special Starring)
2012 Scary Stories – Ambulance
2011 Sunny
2008 Garoojigi

MUSICAL
2016 Jack the Ripper, The Musical
2014 All Shook Up
2014 Goong: Musical
2013-2014 December
2010 Like Rain Like Music

MUSIC VIDEO
2009 Kim Dong-hee ‘Woman Are Just Like That’

AWARDS
2015 9th Daegu International Musical Festival - Rookie Awards

Guest adikkeluangman

Actress Kim Ye Won joins JYP Entertainment!

There's a new addition to the JYP family!

On June 12, a JYP Entertainment representative shared that actress Kim Ye Won has recently signed a contract with the company!

CHQqC5QUEAAM6CE.jpg

Kim Ye Won (not to be confused with the idol and former Jewelry member Yewon who shares the same surname) is an 1987-er and a rising actress who's appeared in the popular film "Sunny" as well as dramas "Bel Ami" and "Who Are You".

JYP Entertainment said, "We're happy that the distinct Kim Ye Won, who has solid acting skills and her own colors has joined our family. With the basis of JYPE's know-how and networking and Kim Ye Won's outstanding skills, you can expect huge growth from her."

We look forward to the new productions Kim Ye Won takes on in the future!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/actress-kim-ye-won-joins-jyp-entertainment

-----
Actress Kim Ye Won Joins JYP Entertainment

Actress Kim Ye Won has joined JYP Entertainment.

On June 12, JYP Entertainment released a press release announcing the actress as part of their roster.

CHQ-0EFWUAE_08z.jpg

Kim Ye Won has appeared in numerous movies and dramas. Recently, she caught the attention of the public by coming in at runner-up on MBC‘s singing variety show “King of the Mask Singer.”

On signing a contract with the actress, JYP said, “We are happy to welcome her into our family. She has solid acting skills and a distinct personality of her own. You can expect big growth from the multi-talented Kim Ye Won, as we will be supporting her with our knowledge and network.”

Kim Ye Won also added, “JYP will be able to help me develop in not only acting, but in music as well. I’m so happy to be part of such a great company with a same goal. I’m hoping to show a wide spectrum of acting as I develop.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/11/actress-kim-ye-won-joins-jyp-entertainment/

Kim Ye Won signs management contract with JYP Entertainment

Kim Ye Won signed management contract with JYP Entertainment.

On June 12th, a representative of JYP Entertainment told that Kim Ye Jin recently signed a management contract with the company.

20150612091746_557a252a4a40a_1.jpg

Kim Ye Won recently participated in channel MBC's variety program, 'King of Mask Singer,' and she is going to continue her successful career under JYP Entertainment's full support.

JYP Entertainment said, "It is a great pleasure to Kim Ye Won as our new family member, and we are going to give the best support we can give for Kim Ye Won's career."

Kim Ye Won said, "I believe that JYP Entertainment is the best company to rely on, and it is a great honor to become their family. I will do my best to come back with a new project as soon as possible."

Kim Ye Won made her debut through SBS drama 'Only Love,' and she played in tvN drama 'Who Are You,' MBC 'Pots of Gold,' movie 'Sunny,' and 'High Heel.'

She also participated in major musicals like 'Princess Hours,' 'All Shook Up,' and 'December,' and she surprised many people with her phenomenal vocal skills on 'King of Mask Singers.'

Meanwhile, actors and actresses that are under contracts with JYP Entertainment include Lee Jung Jin, Song Ha Yoon, Min Hyo Lin, Kim Tae Hoon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Joo Hyung, Yoon Park, Bae Suzi, Ok Taec Yeon, and Lee Jun Ho.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=385117

Guest adikkeluangman

Congratulations. First movie since signed to JYPE. All the best.

Her co-stars will be Soo Ae, Oh Dal Su, Kim Seul Gi and Jin Ji Hee 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Preview released for movie starring Oh Yeon Seo, Soo Ae, Jin Ji Hee, and more

'Take Off 2,' a film about the birth of Korea's very first women's ice hockey team, is set for its grand premiere this summer! 

According to Megabox Plus, the company in charge of distributing the movie, 'Take Off 2' will be released some time during one of the summer months. 'Take Off 2' will tell the tale of Korea's first women's ice hockey team, hastily formed in order to meet the requirements for Korea to host the Winter Olympics. The movie will be a touching drama about the women's hockey team overcoming all odds. 

Cg7Iv4DW0AAshqw.jpg

Actresses Soo Ae, Oh Yeon Seo, Jin Ji Hee, Ha Jae Sook, and Kim Ye Won will be transforming into teammates in this sports drama, so be sure to catch the movie when it hits the theaters!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/preview-released-for-movie-starring-oh-yeon-seo-soo-ae-jin-ji-hee-and-more 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

This is Naver post and admin like spazzing just like what s/he did with Junho. So awesome and many pretty pictures of KYW too.

11_%282%29.jpg?type=w120011_%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

KakaoTalk_20160517_102327966.jpg?type=w1

Archived