[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, irilight said:

OMG, They used the music from "A Petal" Korean movie.  Translated lyrics on YT.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering what music they used. It did not sound like a new soundtrack, it was like something form an old vinyl record.  It is a very nice song. It fits with the nostalgic vibe, "the voice" from the past thing. 

December 27, 2015

Kim Hye-soo to appear in tvN new drama

Source: The Korea Times

kim-450(5).jpg
Actress Kim Hye-soo, left, waves to photographers and fans at the 36th Blue Dragon Awards ceremony held in November 2015. / Korea Times file

Actress Kim Hye-soo, 45, is filming episodes for her first cable channel drama titled "Signal."

The drama, which will start airing on Jan. 22, signal's Kim's return to the small screen for the first times in three years since her last appearance in "Queen of the Workplace" on KBS.

Kim had been more active on the big screen in such films as "The Thieves" (2012) and "The Coin Locker Girl" (2015).

The upcoming drama is garnering attention because it replaces the time slot _ Friday and Saturday 8: 30 p.m. now occupied by the highly popular "Reply 1988."

The anticipation is that Kim's appearance, along with fellow actors Lee Je-hoon and Jo Jin-woong, will continue tvN's success in that time slot.

Kim reportedly will receive 50 million won ($42,716) per episode. She plays a 15-year veteran cop, Cha Soo-hyun.

janee@ktimes.com

On 12/26/2015 at 0:53 PM, larus said:
On 12/26/2015 at 0:16 PM, irilight said:

OMG, They used the music from "A Petal" Korean movie.  Translated lyrics on YT.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering what music they used. It did not sound like a new soundtrack, it was like something form an old vinyl record.  It is a very nice song. It fits with the nostalgic vibe, "the voice" from the past thing. 

I like it too...seems music will be well choosen :)

Only thing that worries me so far is tvN stream....somehow i always have a bigest problem with it :( 

20 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I like it too...seems music will be well choosen :)

Only thing that worries me so far is tvN stream....somehow i always have a bigest problem with it :( 

Are you intending to watch live? I did watch one time last year but for me it worked well.

I hope to see the show on VIKI. Hope they get the license for my part of the world.

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Are you intending to watch live? I did watch one time last year but for me it worked well.

I hope to see the show on VIKI. Hope they get the license for my part of the world.

Probably sometimes...i know its better to wait for subs for this kind of drama...but sometimes i'm to impatient ;)...i was having problems during Bubblegum recently

I have the same problem with viki...some dramas r not available in my country...lets pray together this one will be :)

Archived