Now 7-Member JJCC Reveals New Album and “Where You At?” MV

Boy band JJCC is back with two new members- Zica and Yul- to brings fans even more talent and eye-candy. The now seven-member groups released their second mini album, “Ackmong,” and the full music video for their title track, “Where You At?“, today “Where You At?” infuses a funky and hip-hop melody with a EDM […]

The post Now 7-Member JJCC Reveals New Album and “Where You At?” MV appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

Welcome Zica and Yul! My new boys ^u^ JJCC & Keys fighting!! Yul just joined and he's already causing trouble hehe xD

"The song is produced by Duble Sidekick, DayDay, WuNo, Long Candy, Homeboy, and Tenjo & Tasco." whoa that's a LOT of producers! :D

Good song and video. The one guy in the screencap reminds me of GDragon. Are the new guys the blonde guy with the cross by his eye, and the other guy with his name on his bangs? I like JJCC, hope they do well! :)

Archived