[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

Viki-Presented-By-Banner.png

Angel-Eyes.png

10536680.png

10509032.gif

10499819.png

• Title: Uncontrollably Fond (English title)
  • Revised romanization: Hambooro Aeteuthage
  • Hangul: 함부로 애틋하게
  • Director: Park Hyun Suk
  • Genre: melodrama, romance 
  • Writer: Lee Kyung Hee
  • Episodes: 20
  • Network: KBS2
  • Broadcast Period : July 6 - September 8 (2016)
  • Broadcast Time : Weds. & Thurs. 22:00
  • Language: Korean

10515181.png

Shin Joon Young (Kim Woo Bin) and No Eul (Bae Suzy) were separated and became heartbroken. As adults they meet again. Shin Joon-Young is now a top actor and singer. He is intelligent and attractive. No Eul is the PD of documentaries. She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her.

10539759.gif

10511084.png

10502908.png

Kim Woo Bin ; Bae Suzy; Im Joo Hwan; Im Joo Eun.

10511091.png

Spoiler

10489587.png

10495731.png

10496754.png

10514165.gif

Korean Version

00 // 01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 

8 minute long highlight preview

short reminder

English Version

00 // 01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06

10524169.png

10513929.jpg

Spoiler

10515977.jpg

10502665.jpg

10535438.png

"I'm trying so hard to run away, but you're still here"

10508814.png

"If you really do like me, then what am I suppose to do?"

10506766.png

"You will meet someone who loves you sincerely"

10494478.png

"If you weren't thinking to seduce me, then why did you come and shake my heart?"

10545665.jpg

10531329.png

10551630.png

10534647.png

page 128 ; page 207

10500855.gif

01 // 02 // 03

full version

01 // 02

interviews 

01 // 02 // 03 // 04

10530313.png

Korea

Suzy - Ring My Bell [part 1]

Kisum feat. Lim Seulong - Finding Difference [part 2]

Kim Na Young - Say Goodbye [part 3]

Junggigo - Only U [part 4]

Hyorin - I Miss You [part 5]

Kim Woo Bin - Picture In My Head [part 6]

Kim Woo Bin - Do You Know [part 6]

Wendy & Seulgi - Don't Push Me (ballad version) [part 7]

Wendy & Seulgi - Don't Push Me (original version) [part 7]

Tei - From When And Until When [part 8]

Kim Bum Soo - I Love You [part 9]

Hwanghee - Love Hurts [part 10]

Honey G - My Love [part 11]

Eric Nam - Rain Shower [part 12]

Kim Yeon Joon - I Can Live [part 13]

Suzy - When We Were Good [part 15]

English

New Empire - A Little Braver [part 14]

New Empire - Across The Ocean [part 14]

Midnight Youth - Golden Love [part 14]

10495499.png

10546698.gif

Spoiler

10525199.gif

e971942deaa4.gif

10514959.gif

10496527.gif

10509839.gif

poster making + script reading

korean  // english

making

01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06 // 07 // 08 // 09 

10 // 11 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 

eng. subs.

01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 07

Youku version

01 // 02 // 03

10497546.png

10536449.gif

DramaFever // Viki // KBS World

Visit official site 

Visit official KBS WORLD site

Instagram // Facebook

Naver TVcast

source: asianwiki ; wikipedia

-----------

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!
Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rules
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be post
ed on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, E
tc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the m
ods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE
GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

Suzy and Kim Woo Bin Confirmed as Leads for Upcoming Drama

Suzy and Kim Woo Bin Confirmed as Leads for Upcoming Drama

Actor Kim Woo Bin and Miss A‘s Suzy have been confirmed for the upcoming drama “Uncontrollably Fond” (working title).

The drama, which is slated for a 2016 release, will be a romance drama about two people who meet after a terrible encounter during their childhood as a top star and a documentary producer. It will be penned by screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee, known for works like “Nice Guy,” “Thank You,” I’m Sorry, I Love You,” who will be returning to writing dramas after a three-year hiatus.

Kim Woo Bin will portray Shin Joon Young, an extremely bossy superstar. Suzy will play No Eul, a documentary producer.

This will be the two stars’ first return to drama in three years. Kim Woo Bin’s last drama was “The Heirs” in 2013, while Suzy’s last drama was “Gu Family Book” in 2013.

The exact airing dates and the channel on which the drama will be broadcast are still under discussion.

Kim Woo Bin's first rom-com drama? I'm here. 

• Guest unfeatured this topic
Guest yeohweping

Date of airing :

Broadcasting station : MBC

Time of airing : 10:00 pm (Weds/Thurs) (korean time)

Official site :

Official eng site :

Writer : 이경희 Lee Kyung Hee

PD :

Eps: 16 eps (70 mins each)

Main Leads : Kim Woo Bin, Bae Suzy

Second leads : Yoo Seung Ho

Supporting Cast :

Special appearance :

Story : A melodrama  of the love-hate relationship between Shin Joon Young (Kim Woo Bin), a top superstar who is extremely "prickly" and No Eul (Suzy), a documentary producer who went through a horrible encounter with each other during their childhood days.

2015082001364_0.jpg

================

Soompi Forum Rules K-drama & Movies Sub Forum Rules 
Do not post any requests for subs. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Do not quote images or videos.Do not post unrelated gifs or pictures to this drama thread. 01. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the moderators.05. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the moderators for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

====================

Links

Daum news link

Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy cast as leads in upcoming drama

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Confirmed for Lee Kyung Hee Romantic Melodrama Airing in 2016

waiwai1.jpg

SHOCK. Seriously, total and complete shocked state here. Even though I have my ear to the ground when it comes to rumored drama castings and in-development projects, this just breaking news feels like a sledgehammer out of nowhere. My first reaction is giddiness mixed with trepidation, with a side of pinch me to see if this is just some fan fiction. Good or bad, this casting news is actually true. K-ent is reporting that Kim Woo Bin and Suzy are confirmed as the leads of the upcoming Lee Kyung Hee penned bittersweet melodrama romance. Excuse me but I just have one more Oh My God I need to get out of my system.

The drama is scheduled for 2016, and no word yet on whether it’ll be pre-produced fully or in part, but knowing Lee Kyung Hee there will likely be significant portions filmed beforehand. ForNice Guy she had Song Joong Ki and cast filming four months prior to the airing date. The drama has a working title of Arbitrarily Fond which is the best I can translate it, and rumors has it following Goodbye Mr. Back on SBS in late winter/early spring of 2016. Lee Kyung Hee’s bread and butter is, of course, the unforgettable heartwrenching melo romance, even if her last drama tried to buck the mold in weekender Wonderful Days. Now she’s going back to her roots with Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, this is so going to be a must watch for plenty of reasons.

Read more - http://koalasplayground.com/2015/08/19/kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-confirmed-for-lee-kyung-hee-romantic-melodrama-airing-in-2016/

Kim Woo-bin and Suzy couple up in Lee Kyung-hee romance drama

by javabeans | August 19, 2015 | 86 Comments

kimwoobin_86.jpg

Wow, well if this isn’t a new (drama) power couple in the making: Kim Woo-bin (Heirs) will be headlining a drama with Suzy (Gu Family Book), and it’ll come from writer Lee Kyung-hee, who has penned a number of hit dramas, among them Nice GuyThank YouA Love to Kill, and I’m Sorry, I Love You.

The drama must have been casting in super-secret meetings, since both stars are confirmed (which hardly ever happens these days, in the age of the wishy-washy press release). Kudos on pulling that off, that’s for sure. The new project is called Lightly, Ardently, a (working) title that’s meant to be contradictory; the first word speaks of a thoughtless or unserious kind of love, while the second suggests deeply emotional.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-couple-up-in-lee-kyung-hee-romance-drama/

• Guest unfeatured this topic

As soon as I heard Woo Bin is confirmed in this drama..I've started to look for this thread and thanks @addikluangman for starting this... I've been waiting for Woo Bin's drama...though I don't like Suzy and I'm not even a fan of her...I'll give this a try...hope this will be a good drama 'cause this will be the first time I'll see Woo Binnie as a lead...kyaa!!

and Woo Bin as a bossy superstar...OMG!... *squueeaaalll* I can imagine him as a bossy type even from the way he looks...

I just hope this drama won't go against Woo Bin's sweetheart Min-ah drama on timeslot... both drama will be in 2016...it will be hard if they'll compete... But anyway I just hope for the best... I kinda miss seeing Woo Bin since The Heirs days... I'm just glad that he's coming back to small screen with more badboy side... *swoon* waiting for the official airing date...

I knew this pair will come to be sooner or later, but I wasn't expexting a melo!! Lol 

Date of airing :

Official site :

Official eng site :

PD :

I actually read somewhere else it will be a SBS drama and where did Yoo Seung Ho come from???

I knew this pair will come to be sooner or later, but I wasn't expexting a melo!! Lol 

Date of airing :

Official site :

Official eng site :

PD :

I actually read somewhere else it will be a SBS drama and where did Yoo Seung Ho come from???

I have the same question. More about YSH, no one even mentioned that he could be part of the project.

@ororomunroe

off topic,but are you excited about new X-Men movie? Seems like we will get a lot the Storm in it=)

Guest ororomunroe

I have the same question. More about YSH, no one even mentioned that he could be part of the project.

@ororomunroe off topic, but are you excited about new X-Men movie? Seems like we will get a lot the Storm in it=)

@windofwar,

Yes I am! Finally my girl Ororo will have a proper storyline. Now if they're just teasing us with it.... 

@ZarraJae, good to see you, chingu :) I was going to do a roll call later on when we get the airdate and all the other details. 

Oh, I'm remembering it. I read from koalasplaygroud that this drama originally secrudeled to air under MBC and battle new Kim Eun Suk's drama. I don't know how it's going to play out now, but with KES drama being pushed back to 2016 and this drama also probably being aired at the same time, I wonder if they're again putting them against each other. Also, early it was described as "adult fairy tale like romance". 

@ororomunroe, 

Spoiler

I know right. I think Scott and Ororo fans suffered the most from poor original trilogy adaptation. I mean both of them great leaders, strong, confident and badass, but in the movies we get that terrible, underdeveloped, underused and weak versions of them. If Singer stupid enough to repeat that mistake and put both them in the corner again, man, I swear I'm done with this movies. I need my flying goddess Storm, and fearless Cyke with great tactics. If not in full powerhouse form that they're in the comics ('cause they're teens), at least I need to see something that promise that in the future movies we will see it for sure.

Guest ororomunroe

Suzy To Appear in ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ With Kim Woo Bin

0jciuif05r73z0nh0dsih6bdlyuj0pg9.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Suzy was casted in drama ‘Uncontrollably Fond’. 

This became a hot issue as Kim Woo Bin will be her partner in the drama and it is her small screen comeback after a 3-year hiatus. 

‘Uncontrollably Fond’, which will be aired in 2016, is an abrasive and fond love story that a man and a woman got separated when they were young, but got to meet as a superstar and a documentary producer. 

In the drama, Suzy will play the role of documentary producer No Eul. She becomes small in front of money and power instead of keeping justice. Since Suzy kept showing innocent and lovely images through her dramas and films, the mass public is anticipating for her change. 

Meanwhile, the drama’s producing company iHQ said, “Kim Woo Bin and Bae Suzy will work together for writer Lee Kyung Hee’s new drama ‘Uncontrollably Fond’, so we are anticipating for their synergy. We are trying our best to show a masterpiece, and we are now mediating the broadcasting date and company." Cr: BNT News

Is it this blogpost? Well the press release made it sound like a heavy melo so idk if is even the same drama, but personally I'd be down with the "adult fairy tale" (whatever that is) it sounds interesting and somehow appropiate for this young pair.

Oh, now as I remember it, I read from koalasplaygroud that this drama originally secrudeled to air under MBC and battle new Kim Eun Suk's drama. I don't know how it's going to play out now, but with KES drama being pushed back to 2016 and this drama also being aired at this time, I wonder if they again putting them against each other. Also, early it was described as "adult fairy tale like romance". 

Guest adikkeluangman

Her character name is so cute. All the best girl. Next year is so long.

We get only few updates. There's a long discussion about the pairing since last year mostly in Baidu fans. But it never picked up by K-netz and I-netz or they just kept it under secret. 

miss A rumour to have another comeback end of this year. I wonder if this drama will be live-in shooting or pre-produced. I guess product endorsement already be line up for these two. 

Will be overseas location shooting? since Suzy will be a docu PD.   

Archived