[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

They look so cute, and that little smile they gave each other was sweet. I'm surprised about Suzy's outfit though, she has 16457839 endorsements with several clothing and fashion lines, this isn't a historical drama and if she's a PD she must not be so dirt poor, so she can definitely get away with more trendy outfits.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sofis90 said:

They look so cute, and that little smile they gave each other was sweet. I'm surprised about Suzy's outfit though, she has 16457839 endorsements with several clothing and fashion lines, this isn't a historical drama and if she's a PD she must not be so dirt poor, so she can definitely get away with more trendy outfits.

We know that Kim No Eul  is "money hungry", but we don't know for what reason. Maybe she is in dept (loan?). 

Anyway, as a person, who has money, but don't own 999 clothes, I'm okay with her wardrobe. It's always more believable that she owns bunch of "okay" clothes, than 4000 $ exclusive bag =)

First peek at Kim Woo-bin and Suzy in Lightly, Ardently

LightlyArdently14.jpg

New year, new dramas! There were a few sneak peeks at the KBS Drama Awards for their upcoming shows, and among them was the first teaser for Lightly, Ardently, the new melodrama from writer Lee Kyung-hee (Nice Guy, Will It Snow for Christmas) starring Kim Woo-bin (Heirs) and Suzy (Gu Family Book) as a star and a TV producer who fall in love. 

The series is sure to have a layer of meta about showbiz, and the first teaser is actually a hodgepodge of many different things: the two actors in character setting up the camera for an interview, a glimpse at the drama itself, and then the two actors as themselves, introducing their drama. It makes for a weird teaser, but the general feeling is a moody, contemplative melodrama.

credit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/first-peek-at-kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-in-lightly-ardently/

12 hours ago, windofwar said:

We know that Kim No Eul  is "money hungry", but we don't know for what reason. Maybe she is in dept (loan?). 

Anyway, as a person, who has money, but don't own 999 clothes, I'm okay with her wardrobe. It's always more believable that she owns bunch of "okay" clothes, than 4000 $ exclusive bag =)

I didn't say it was bad or good, just surprised she wasn't sporting any trendy outfit when they can get away with it. But, like you say,  it's definitely more believable that way. 

37 minutes ago, Sofis90 said:

I didn't say it was bad or good, just surprised she wasn't sporting any trendy outfit when they can get away with it. But, like you say,  it's definitely more believable that way. 

I didn't say you're wrong=) I just expressed my opinion on this matter=)

So this is a drama that is completely filmed before broadcast right? Hopefully the plot will be good. Kdramas nowadays go downhill after the second half (cough yongpal cough) and it's so annoying to see such a promising drama which had a good start become sucky later on. The chemistry between Kim woobin and suzy is so cute hehe :relaxed: can't wait for this as it has been awhile since both of them to be back in the acting scene!

8 hours ago, windofwar said:

P.S. Clothes in this drama somehow a bit simple and sometimes old fashioned, no?

I do not know why No Eul was so dressed, but Joong Young's outfit is certainly revenge his stylist:blink: Apparently he was rude to her again. Be careful with her Joon Youngaaaaa:lol:

Guest adikkeluangman

I'm so excited after saw the teaser at KBS Drama Awards. I think Suzy clothes as the PD is appropriate because she not in front of the camera and it suitable for the current weather. Kinda remind me of Yoona character in drama Prime Minister and I when she acting as a rookie journalist and she wear casual shirt and jeans. After that when fans look out for her clothes it was from high-end label supposedly sponsored.

So Lim Joo Hwan also started filming. I don't mind people posting pictures from IG. But those poster on IG should put clearly on their description where they got the pictures, don't just crop the watermark and gave credit. 

15 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

I do not know why No Eul was so dressed, but Joong Young's outfit is certainly revenge his stylist:blink: Apparently he was rude to her again. Be careful with her Joon Youngaaaaa:lol:

I'm okay with No Eul dressed like that, my question is why rich guys Choi Ji Tae and Shin Joon Young also dressed like middle class =)

TmRfz-anZsA.jpg

Im Joo Eun cut her hair. I guess for the role. Looks really pretty ^___^

Archived