[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I forgot that it already winter in Korea now. It means that we will not see any spring/summer outfit on the actors when the drama air.

Small Nojik like this pic on this IG.

CWA8hdbVEAA4JvC.jpg

Looks like LMH-SZ fans already start their fun stuff. I'm not into real OTP or any OTP but LMH-SZ fans are at normal/fun stage. They can make joke and have fun.

Small Nojik name is Park Min Soo right? His face is kinda familiar. When I check his name, he appeared in drama My Love Eundong. Since they still filming for the college time of Noeul-JoonYoung, maybe small Nojik will appear few times. Can't wait to see their adult version with more pictures with the rest of the actors. Maybe at that time production already decided the actor for teen Nojik.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Are a Perfect Couple in Behind-The-Scenes Stills Of “Uncontrollably Fond”

A number of behind-the-scenes cuts of miss A‘s Suzy and Kim Woo Bin, the leading actors of the upcoming drama “Uncontrollably Fond,” have been released through the social media. The photos are of Suzy and Kim Woo Bin show the two of them hard at work filming various scenes of the drama.

Kim-Woo-Bin-and-Suzy.jpg

It seems that the two are already showing off some incredible chemistry in the stills and looking like a real couple.

As the two are both extremely popular with the younger viewers, expectations are high that this will be a hit.

“Uncontrollably Fond” is expected to air within the first half of next year.

suzy2.jpg

Spoiler

suzy3.jpgsuzy4.jpgkim-Woo-bin-suzy-540x540.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/13/kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-are-a-perfect-couple-in-behind-the-scenes-stills-of-uncontrollably-fond/ 

14 hours ago, adikkeluangman said:

I forgot that it already winter in Korea now. It means that we will not see any spring/summer outfit on the actors when the drama air.

Well, it depends on how long they're are going to film, I guess. If it's more than 4 month, maybe we will be able to see a glimpse of spring (and clothes) towards the end... I would love to see 3 seasons in one single drama. Autumn, winter and spring. How cool it would be ^___^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

K-Pop Idols Who Will Be Working This Christmas

The Christmas holidays have begun! As Christmas Eve is on a Thursday, people can enjoy a long weekend all the way until Sunday. But how are K-pop idols, who are notorious for their full schedules, spending this Christmas? While there are those who are taking a well-deserved break, many are working hard over the holidays.

hyeri-suzy-ryeowook-kwanghee-bts-800x450

For example, a surprising number of idols are participating in drama filmings. On December 24, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri will be focusing on the filming of her tvN drama “Reply 1988,” while miss A’s Suzy is working hard on filming her drama “Uncontrollably Fond” that is scheduled to be broadcast sometime early next year. DAVICHI member Kang Min Kyung will be filming a commercial on December 24 and a drama on December 25, while SECRET’s Song Ji Eun will be filming her KBS1 drama “Our Home’s Honey Jar” on Christmas Day.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/23/k-pop-idols-who-will-be-working-this-christmas/ 

Archived