Quantcast

On 9 июня 2016 г. at 5:09 AM, heartkwbheart said:

Spoiler

Here's the trailer for the next big Korean drama, 'Uncontrollably Fond'

If you've never watched a Korean drama, you're missing out on some of Asia's most interesting entertainment. Over-the-top romance, super dramatic action, and deep dives into Korean history are just a few of the staples that K-drama fans live by.

Whether that's you or you're already addicted to K-drama, both newbies and veterans have the same question: What's the next big drama to watch? We're putting our bets on a brand new one coming in July called Uncontrollably Fondwhich we have an exclusive trailer for right here.

Starring the gorgeous Kim Woo Bin of Heirs fame and Miss A's eternally adorable SuzyUncontrollably Fond tells the tale of two young friends who grew up to become very different people. Bin's character, Shin Yoon Young, is a conceited K-pop star, while No Eul (Suzy) has become a television producer. Their personalities differ a great deal, which means we have a classic Korean rom-com on our hands.

Korean romantic comedies have their own brand of special appeal. Often cheesy to the point of hilarity, yet somehow also sweet and adorable, it's all too easy to get addicted and binge-watchan entire series (or two, or five...). Uncontrollably Fond has the star power it takes to make a drama huge, not to mention that it's written by Korean scriptwriter Lee Kyoung Hee, who is known for his work on massively popular dramas like I'm Sorry, I Love You.

Uncontrollably Fond debuts in both Korea and America on July 7. The U.S. debut is exclusive to DramaFever and will be simulcast at the same time as the Korean broadcast. We're ready with snacks, our favorite blanket, and the remote (and Kleenex to cry into, of course).

Cr: http://ift.tt/1XFHxZx

Okay, if this article accurate (but they called UF rom-com, so... ) now I understood, what KBS doing. UF will be aired at the same time in Korea, China and America (both South and North?) (probably also in Taiwan, Hong Kong and other countries where they sold rights, expect Japan), so everyone will watch UF together exactly at 22:00 pm (Wednesday-Tuesday). And rest of us, who live in other countries, will be able to catch UF next day on youtube via KBS World stream.  

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, accioclarice said:

Awww~ I don't know if anyone has shared this, but there are actually 3 versions of No Jik in the story (No Eul's brother). I really like the concept that No Jik will be played by 3 different actors depending on what age he is. It helps highlight the fact that Uncontrollably Fond will have 3 eras which is really making me feel excited on how they will portray each timeline :tears:

I wonder what kind of teaser they will release next. Although, that will probably happen next week already. :tears:

Youngest around 6 years old and oldest 16-18, right?

I need Joon Young to have a lot of interaction with all No Jik "versions" panda-emoticon-48.gif 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, windofwar said:

Okay, if this article accurate (but they called UF rom-com, so... ) now I understood, what KBS doing. UF will be on air at the same time in Korea, China and America (both South and North?) (probably also in Taiwan, Hong Kong and other countries where they sold rights, expect Japan), so everyone will watch UF together exactly at 22:00 pm (Wednesday-Tuesday). And rest of us, who who live in other countries, will be able to catch UF next day on youtube via KBS World stream.  

Well wow, KBS is in another level. They're airing UF in so many countries at the same time. I wish they air it live in my country too :lol: but they won't hahahaha. That also means, we get to see Eng Sub directly from KBS World? I'm just so amazed with this. It's my first time seeing something like this happening.

7 minutes ago, windofwar said:

I need Joon Young to have a lot of interaction with all No Jik "versions" panda-emoticon-48.gif 

Yup most probably~ But do you know what age No Eul and Joon Young is during the adult ones? 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, accioclarice said:

Well wow, KBS is in another level. They're airing UF in so many countries at the same time. I wish they air it live in my country too :lol: but they won't hahahaha. That also means, we get to see Eng Sub directly from KBS World? I'm just so amazed with this. It's my first time seeing something like this happening.

If my conclusions right, then yeah, we will get them right from KBS World. They would not probably release full episode on youtube, but just shot clips as always. Full episode I guess would be aired only for streaming. 

If UF become successful, they will probably air it in my country, but it will be months and months after it ends тт__тт

7 hours ago, accioclarice said:

Yup most probably~ But do you know what age No Eul and Joon Young is during the adult ones? 

I think around 26-28? No Jik is in high school during their adulthood, so roughly around 10-12 should years pass since No Eul and Joon Young's own high school days. 

• Like 4

We now have 27 (or 26?) days before premiere. Can KBS start a real promotion now... mouse-girl-emoticon-12.gif

(30 seconds teasers, when they have fully pre-produced drama... that's not funny, okay).

• Like 4

Still praying that Viki will be airing it as an exclusive :bawling: 

Mostly because i think it deserves to be viewed as an exclusive like DOTS or Lucky Romance but also cause i prefer viki over dramafever. I like people spazzing out with me xD

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, londonfog said:

Still praying that Viki will be airing it as an exclusive :bawling: 

Mostly because i think it deserves to be viewed as an exclusive like DOTS or Lucky Romance but also cause i prefer viki over dramafever. I like people spazzing out with me xD

DramaFever already brought rights to translate it to English. So, question, if it's on DramaFever does it mean, that Viki can't air it?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, windofwar said:

Okay, if this article accurate (but they called UF rom-com, so... ) now I understood, what KBS doing. UF will be aired at the same time in Korea, China and America (both South and North?) (probably also in Taiwan, Hong Kong and other countries where they sold rights, expect Japan), so everyone will watch UF together exactly at 22:00 pm (Wednesday-Tuesday). And rest of us, who live in other countries, will be able to catch UF next day on youtube via KBS World stream.  

Is that 22:00pm Korean time?  If so, I'll have to figure out what time that is on the east coast of the US.  Or is it at 22:00 pm in each time zone? Any idea?

Edit: NVM - reread the article and another one and it sounds like it is all at the same time.  So now I gotta get up early in the morning if I want to watch it live.  

• Like 5

9 hours ago, windofwar said:

There is another in this interval.

Judging by last teaser (I'm confused, it is third or fourth) Nojik calls him JY-hyun, they have a special relationship, I mean there are no negative from Nojik. From JY simply can not be. He loves Noeul and it's means well disposed to all in her encirclement. Just thinking out loudcute-rabbit-emoticon-19.gif?1301940532 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, bigmomma12345 said:

Is that 22:00pm Korean time?  If so, I'll have to figure out what time that is on the east coast of the US.  Or is it at 22:00 pm in each time zone? Any idea?

Edit: NVM - reread the article and another one and it sounds like it is all at the same time.  So now I gotta get up early in the morning if I want to watch it live.  

I will also try to dig up more, once we're closer to premiere date. But I still think, they will air according to Korean time.

50 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

There is another in this interval.

Judging by last teaser (I'm confused, it is third or fourth) Nojik calls him JY-hyun, they have a special relationship, I mean there are no negative from Nojik. From JY simply can not be. He loves Noeul and it's means well disposed to all in her encirclement. Just thinking out loudcute-rabbit-emoticon-19.gif?1301940532 

He basically said No Eul to not get closer with Joon Young. I don't think, you can call it "no negative" xD 

• Like 4

Spoiler

Tell me they're going to make Suzy sing OST for UF, 'cause they should not waste such a great opportunity admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

He basically said No Eul to not get closer with Joon Young. I don't think, you can call it "no negative" xD 

@windofwar I am confused by "hyun". No Jik could say "do not fall in love with this bastard" or simply "in Sin Joon Young". Based on all these noona, oppa, hyung, I concluded that these words mean a certain degree of closeness and respect, so ... I even admit idea that between JY and NJ there is some conspiracyahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248
In my head in air my own Uncontrollably Fond while KBS does not give us any detailspirate-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, windofwar said:

DramaFever already brought rights to translate it to English. So, question, if it's on DramaFever does it mean, that Viki can't air it?

Not sure 0: But I have a feeling you might be right ): Viki is exclusively airing Lucky Romance and Dramafever doesn't have it. When DF exclusively aired cheese in the trap, Viki wasn't able to air it. agghh. Why can't they both air it :bawling::bawling: More exposure. 

• Like 5