[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, accioclarice said:

Wednesday today~ I really do hope they release a teaser today~ Although if they do release one, it's most likely to be on Thursday.:sweatingbullets:

And wow to that person who have already watched Uncontrollably Fond~ I guess we've been warned, we're on our way to a roller coaster journey so we have to prepare our hearts. 

I'm soooo ready 

born-ready.gif

I need them to broke my heart, heal it and then broke it again mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gifmouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif

1 hour ago, londonfog said:

Hoping to wake up tmr with some fresh news/photos/vids xD 

A month away !!! We're closer and closer to premiere day *-*

Every week I spent whole Wednesday and Thursday refreshing pages every 15-30 minutes. Never waited any drama like that. Quite a new experience for me xD

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

Every week I spent whole Wednesday and Thursday refreshing pages every 15-30 minutes. Never waited any drama like that. Quite a new experience for me xD

I know right?! This drama is making me wait like crazy. Everyday I'm like "July come already" :bawling:

here is some news(/rumors): 

1. UF will be lighter in tone and have more romance (and more comedy), compared to LKH's old dramas;

2. SidusHQ (mostly it's subsidiary company) involved with writing OST and choosing songs for UF;

3. Samhwa Networks invested 70% and SidusHQ 30%;

4. Unlike early reported 250k per episode, they actually sold rights to China for 300k per episode.

57 minutes ago, londonfog said:

I know right?! This drama is making me wait like crazy. Everyday I'm like "July come already" :bawling:

I feel like it's so close (premiere date), but at the same time so far away. Does it even make a sense? mouse-girl-emoticon-24.gif

"Sister, don't fall in love with Shin Joon Young"

killed me yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I will post gifs later.

I hope it's not just it for this week and tomorrow they will also drop something. I know, I know. But I'm so hungry for news, that this small teaser can't satisfy me (partially, thanks to you VIU). 

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

ohhh whats that stare  for No eul? :wub: don't fall yet. You are a tsundere to begin with. :yum:

23 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

can't be help even "i" have fallen hard keke dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498 

Hold on, girl. You can't die yet lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

16 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

20 second teaser? depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Better than nothing I guess hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

To be honest, promotion so over the place, I still can't gasp a pattern. 

VIU's Teaser >>>> KBS. But I guess you guys are right~ It's better than nothing. But the teaser is so short.

nonetheless, No Eul looks like she has fallen in love with Joon Young. How am I supposed to waot for July?

I heard KWB is in PH, and there are rumors that he will be there for 2 months. But 1 month to go, then UF will air, I hope he will join the promotions though :wub:

3 hours ago, accioclarice said:

VIU's Teaser >>>> KBS. But I guess you guys are right~ It's better than nothing. But the teaser is so short.

nonetheless, No Eul looks like she has fallen in love with Joon Young. How am I supposed to waot for July?

I heard KWB is in PH, and there are rumors that he will be there for 2 months. But 1 month to go, then UF will air, I hope he will join the promotions though :wub:

I feel like VIU teasers meant to be released near airing date, but they probably misunderstood KBS. 'Cause they releasing same material, just a shorter version. 

I also hope to see Im Joo Hwan, Im Joo Eun and other supporting cast in next teasers. 

He is, but it's my 1st time hearing, that he will be 2 months in Philippines. If so, he will probably fly back and forth to promote UF (he will be in Seoul at least for press-con). 

Archived