[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

I love your emoticon, how to use cute emoticon??? Do we need to download from app and upload to soompi?

You can use this (thanks to @ProudofYou) link. Just click on emoticon that you like and drop 1st link here good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

I have another link (from where I use another type of emoticons), but considering it's on my native language, I don't think it would be very helpful. 

KBS better drop a bomb for Uncontrollably Fond this week :wub: I wonder when they will hold the PressCon though. 

KBS is so stingy with Uncontrollably Fond :( 

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Who is the little boy in the pictures?  Their son?  Nephew?

The boy that took a pic with Woo Bin? And the one where the filming took place in some park? Nothing has been said on who that child is. But I don't think it's their son since there was also an another child during the filming. 

4 hours ago, accioclarice said:

KBS better drop a bomb for Uncontrollably Fond this week :wub: I wonder when they will hold the PressCon though. 

KBS is so stingy with Uncontrollably Fond :( 

Spoiler

The boy that took a pic with Woo Bin? And the one where the filming took place in some park? Nothing has been said on who that child is. But I don't think it's their son since there was also an another child during the filming. 

I'm dying to see interaction between Suzy and Woo Bin... They should give some interviews together.

7 minutes ago, windofwar said:

I'm dying to see interaction between Suzy and Woo Bin... They should give interview together.

And a photoshoot . Lol it really seems like I'n asking too much. But really, I'm barely in pieces with all my wait for this drama. :D

But anyways, I feel that KBS World seems to be quoting a line from the drama with that caption, and just changed it too KBS World fans. I don't know but it feels like No Eul is saying that line to Joon Young, and Joon Young is saying that line to No Eul too.

3 hours ago, accioclarice said:

And a photoshoot . Lol it really seems like I'n asking too much. But really, I'm barely in pieces with all my wait for this drama. :D

But anyways, I feel that KBS World seems to be quoting a line from the drama with that caption, and just changed it too KBS World fans. I don't know but it feels like No Eul is saying that line to Joon Young, and Joon Young is saying that line to No Eul too.

YES! mouse-girl-emoticon-15.gifSometimes I feel like they're too modest with promotion -___-

lmfao, Woo Bin's quote and my previous comment almost identical xD (I swear it's coincidence xD).

Spoiler

If it's indeed lines from drama, omg, don't tell me they will be apart for some time and No Eul will go somewhere mouse-girl-emoticon-02.gif

3 hours ago, windofwar said:

You can use this (thanks to @ProudofYou) link. Just click on emoticon that you like and drop 1st link here good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hide contents

I have another link (from where I use another type of emotions), but considering it's on my native language, I don't think it would be very helpful. 

thank you chingus ! Succeed for upload cute  emoticonmouse-girl-emoticon-19.gif lalalalaaaa in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif

@londonfog i think Woo Bin is probably the only korean actor whose face drastically changed  whichever his hair up or down . But I as probably most of his fans prefer his hairs up. I can not even explain why. But his haircut in UF has to work on a positive image and it workssmile-pink-cat-emoticon.gif?1292538525

7 hours ago, londonfog said:

Gotta say KWB's hair looks much better in UF for me xD His hair pointing up just doesn't seem to work well

@londonfog nah, i prefer when his hairs up (and to see his forehead). Maybe he looks "gentler" with his hair down, but for me "up" definitely suits him better (just not The Heirs style).    

Spoiler

10005352.gif

p.s. pls, don't quote images (not allowed on soompi) or mods will come with red and yellow cards xD

5 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

@londonfog i think Woo Bin is probably the only korean actor whose face drastically changed  whichever his hair up or down . But I as probably most of his fans prefer his hairs up. I can not even explain why. But his haircut in UF has to work on a positive image and it workssmile-pink-cat-emoticon.gif?1292538525

More classy. Woo Bin in suits with his hairs up = crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif

If you read comments it's always on two difference sides. Some says he should always have his hairs up, some says he needs them down... He can wear them both way (and he will in UF). But, tbh, no matter what I prefer, actually I don't care as long as I see him (If it does even make a sense xD)

5 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

Let it be truekneel-smiley.gif?1292867630kneel-smiley.gif?1292867630kneel-smiley.gif?1292867630

Why is everything so slowcry-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506

@bebe1989 and everyone who wants more emoticons happy-feet-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, I will feel terrible, If they don't drop anything today crazy-monkey-emoticon-194.gif.

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

More classy. Woo Bin in suits with his hairs up = crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif

If you read comments it's always on two difference sides. Some says he should always have his hairs up, some says he needs them down... He can wear them both way (and he will in UF). But, tbh, no matter what I prefer, I actually don't care as long as I see him (If it does even make a sense xD)

Oh, I will feel terrible, If they don't drop anything today crazy-monkey-emoticon-194.gif.

When I see him with hair up my breath freezes for time and so each time fall-in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277 when the hair down, I just meltwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gif?1292330538

It will be even more terrible if they do not give us another dose tomorrow:angry:

9 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

When I see him with hair up my breath freezes for time and so each time fall-in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277 when the hair down, I just meltwhite-cloud-emoticon6.gif?1292330538

It will be even more terrible if they do not give us another dose tomorrow:angry:

I mean, I will feel like I gave a false hope тт___тт

Archived