[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

Guest adikkeluangman

Well about JYP package deal. Interesting because they got 2 new actors as well. For Sidus, most probably it is the writer and KWB because the writer was/still under Sidus when she start doing this script. I stated earlier that Suzy-KWB pairing have been in discussion for a project but maybe the writer interested with them so they be in this drama.

But then SidusHQ not known for package deal unless the project produced by them. They more interested to make they artist known individually.

Ryu Won is really rookie actor. She got no prior history so far. I familiar with JYP actor trainees but this one is so out of blue. Unlike Jang Hui Ryoung, the girl already in CFs and few web dramas.

Since KWB character name same as his drama mother probably he is the child out of wedlock and mom maybe his dad first love and they cannot be together due to circumstances. Child out of wedlock is one of writer usual plot.

So it left Suzy maybe have brother with terminal disease or mentally challenged person. This is so like drama Nice guy setting. Maybe KWB character is also close with Suzy brother.

YOS-Jung Sung Kyung-Ryu Won will be the family. So this make Ryu Won and KWB half sibling.

Choi Moo Sung is older actor and his character surname same with Jang Hui Ryoung as Jang Man Ok. Are they gonna be father-daughter pairing or just coincidence. If ManOk is the stylist, CMS can be the senior PD or anyone that related with entertainment industry or maybe uncle that own a chicken shop.

We know that SZ-KWB already started filming as their college student days but sinopsis said they known each other since children. Maybe they will a flashback with child actors too. I think they will be around 12 years old. 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I thought the synopsis said they met when"young" so I just assumed by that they meant college students when the first BTS pictures at some University dropped, but if it's true they've known each other since kids that would make them childhood friends, that's kinda cute and it also makes me more curious to know what exactly went wrong between them :o 

JinKyung_ChoiMooSung1.jpg
Jin Kyung, Choi Moo-sung

• Hmm, maybe Yoo Oh-sung isn’t playing Kim Woo-bin’s father in Lightly, Ardentlyafter all. The show has added a trio of supporting cast members and has released updated character information: Jin Kyung (Oh My Venus), Jung Sun-kyung (Pretty Man), and Choi Moo-sung (Answer Me 1988) are all confirmed for KBS’s upcoming show. Yoo’s a hotshot prosecutor who was born the second child in a destitute household. By all appearances, he seems like a righteous man, but he can be swayed to compromise. Jung is his wife, a chaebol heiress. Jin is Kim Woo-bin’s mom, and she owns a neighborhood restaurant. She hoped her son would become a public prosecutor, but when he decided to pursue a career in entertainment, she disowned him. Choi’s a man who’s known Jin since they were little kids growing up in the same neighborhood. They run the restaurant together and he’s like an oppa to her, although he’s secretly harbored a love for her since childhood. The show will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in 2016. [Sports Chosun]
  • I’m not sure how Kim Min-young (Sunny) has been cast as Kim Woo-bin and Suzy’s good friend of ten years in Lightly, Ardently when the two leads were ripped apart in their youth (wouldn’t the close mutual friend have been able to bring them back together?), but we’ll either get a revised character description or learn more when the show airs. [Busan Today]

credit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/news-bites-december-6-2015/

adikkeluangmanpackage deal do not work like that. they don't pack important people (aka PD, writers or lead actors), because it potently can affect the end production. Agencies pack side characters (with idols and rookie actors), only if one of their main/big stars already have been chosen.

LKH in 2007 casted Jang Hyuk (loyal SidusHQ actor) in Thank You and saved his carrier after military scandal. She also wrote first lead role to Song Joon Ki (Nice Guy) and that drama was also produced by SidusHQ (at that time he also was under them). But, despite common believe broadcasting station, writer and PD have a last word in whom they want to cast. If it was other way, KWB would have been the lead in Pinocchio, 'cause SidusHQ was a production company. But they only used him as a mediaplay tool, to hype that drama. I'm actually a bit sick of reading everywhere that "Woo Bin in this drama only because of SidusHQ" or "Suzy there just because she is pretty, popular, but nothing else". LHK as a writer powerful enough, to choose her own actors based on what she imagined them to look and act like.

Sofis90i really hope that they're not childhood friends. Just college sweethearts. I think we saw enough of childhood friends who turned lovers. I'm close to believe that you can't meet your "one true love", if didn't do so when you were a child lol

Also, my opinion about resent casting news. 

So, KWB's mom is really JK and looks like she has one of the hell character. I hate parents that push they own ambitions and dreams into their children. So, our hero is going to have not only "dad issue" (his dad probably died or leaved them when he was young), but also "mom issue". 

Guess, we're going to see parents (and their straggles) as much as children in the drama. They casted quite strong actors to play them.

Also, depending on how bad situation between Shin Joon-Young and No Eul is, they can have a mutual friend that couldn't do anything to help. 

^ You know, at first I was not so keen on the idea either, but I think we're gonna get both (childhood friends AND college lovers) since they've known each other for ten years. Normally when writers opt for this troupe the leads get separated when they're kids after experiencing an "unforgettable" encounter/weekend/months with one another, but in here they've actually known each other since they were children and then progressed to lovers,  I can think of a couple of other dramas that have gone this way and I've liked them both so I would not be so opposed if they decide to do something similar. 

And regarding the complaints of our leads I agree, it's understandeable that people have reservations with such a young couple up for a melo, but there comes a time in which it's just annoying. 

As you can see by the picture~ They filmed in a school in Seoul too.

12359975_940640486022881_858654325758767

Suzy is wearing a uniform for a high-school student (?) So I guess, she's in high school? And in her name tag it's actually "노" And I think it's for No-eul~ Why does No-eul and No-jik have no last name yet? Also I really do think that the younger part will actually last for a couple of episodes after seeing Suzy in a uniform~ There are a-lot of questions in my mind, but I think that's what makes me more excited for this drama even more.

^

no, now i can't see them either. 

There is a rare Korean surname "No", but it's strange to have a korean name with just two syllables instead of three. 

some rumors about airing date.

6689413.gif

I bet that because of China. I only hope it worth of waiting and we will not be as unlucky as DOTS fans (who waits for more than a year, if i don't mistake). (edit: we totally was xD)

Guest adikkeluangman

It is a big age gap between Noeul and Nojik. Let's say if the boy is from mom second marriage then maybe it fit. Like JoonYoung maybe know Noeul family but since they're separated he don't know she got a new baby brother. Looks like it will be no terminal disease or mentally disabled person. Then maybe Noeul is child born out of wedlock. 

Or the picture where Suzy and the boy together during their early childhood then forward to current time, Noeul will be in mid-20 and baby bro will be 18.

I wonder which subbers will do the sub for this drama? Because it will depend on the subbers rights that some videos will be only their used or it can view by all. Especially for behind-the-scenes clips. 

Now I remember where I watched Jin Kyung. She was in the writer previous drama Wonderful Days. If she also in this drama, does it mean that there will be cameo by others too. Maybe Taecyeon can make cameo as JoonYoung rival use the arc from his character in Dream High and he interested at Suzy.

Suzy with her egg blanket, it must be early in the morning or not many traffic if they shoot at that kind of place.

DoTS supposed to be air in March but it maybe delay until July. I don't remember which news but maybe there will be another drama to fill the gap. Since DoTS is the first drama that will air at the same time in China maybe KBS will look the result with this drama although this one also confirm to air simultaneously in China.

adikkeluangmanwell, i believe they already somewhere confirmed that No Jik then will be played by teenage actor later. Who know how long story about their childhood will take time. 

She also played in Nice Guy (also from this writer) as a secretary.

I hope IJH not in love with No Eul. I'm not into love triangles. I hate them.

Dramafever or Viki - one of them (or both of them) will sub it definitely. 

Didn't KBS already denied that rumor and said that they will  air DOTS as planned? Airing at the same time in China is just a whim to get from them (China) as big paycheck as they can, thanks to exclusivity=)

Archived