[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Article from Dramabeans cannot been posted in full. Just the headline and link to the blogpost as required by the owner.

For the right translations, better wait until KBS reveal the English title for this drama. I'm glad that they doing full pre-produced because first report said that they will do half of it. Maybe Kim Woo Bin will now take the movie offer because the filming schedule is conflicted with this drama filming.

So for now, there will be 3 dramas that will be pre-produced for next year. DoTS, this drama and SBS Saimdang. All these because they want to air in China and China got their own ruling that overseas production need to follow. We can hope to see all cast in good healthy and body when filming this drama. 

This is the original source picture that been used by Koala blog. Yeah, they held marketing/production conference about this or maybe a joint conference. It posted by a jewellery designer so maybe we can see his product in this drama.

Suzy or our Noeul in this drama will have a younger sibling age 18 name Nojik. I think it is a boy. The audition was held in October. Based on writer other dramas, this sibling probably got terminal illness or mentally challenged person that their oppa/unnie love them so much and will provide them anything.

CSxMZW9U8AANPVz.png
via suzysupport

-----
So the drama still will be air after Descendent of the Sun or not? Because the timeline is kinda fit. Anyway, it is good to do this. No outside influence.

There some comments said that PPL will not be seen as obvious. Or like they will include more stuff as the episodes progress (if they get good ratings) or any major plot changing. But the writer known to be stick with her story and KBS will not meddle. 

Am so glad this drama is going to be totally pre-produced. I never thought kdrama productions will ever come around to this despite awful endings, accidents and illnesses that come from the film while at broadcast system. Finally, money still speaks and thanks to the aim of broadcasting in China, now more and more dramas can be totally pre-produced. Actually, all over the world, I believed dramas are always pre-produced. The script is fully written, vetted and approved, then planning starts and filming can be executed properly by giving cast and crew not only enough time to rest but to get familiar and memorise the script. Proper editing can then be done after filming wraps.:)

Now I am do look forward to this drama. I like both Woobin and Suzy. They will make an interesting pair to watch.:wub:

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy Has Yet to Talk About Co-Star Kim Woo Bin With Boyfriend Lee Min Ho

miss A‘s Suzy says she has yet to receive tips regarding acting with her upcoming co-star Kim Woo Bin from her boyfriend Lee Min Ho.

On November 19, the idol sat down for an interview with media outlet Daily Sports to discuss her career and promote her latest movie “The Sound of a Flower” which is set to premiere this month.

CUMA5mgUEAEUXBR.jpg

After it was confirmed last August that she will be starring alongside Kim Woo Bin in a new romantic drama, many of Suzy’s fans have been wondering about Lee Min Ho’s reaction to the news. The top male stars played lead roles in the 2013 drama “The Heirs.”

When asked if Lee Min Ho has given her any tips for acting with Kim Woo Bin, Suzy said, “We haven’t discussed that yet.”

“We haven’t started filming the drama yet,” she explained, and said she is currently getting to know her character, “I’m slowly starting to prepare for my role.” She will be playing a documentary producer with a strong sense of justice, who later comes to face the ugly truth about the world.

Entitled “Uncontrollably Fond,” the drama is expected to premiere in early 2016.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/19/suzy-has-yet-to-talk-about-co-star-kim-woo-bin-with-boyfriend-lee-min-ho/ 

x5Nfxu96ynA.jpg

Suzy gave a more detailed response about her character in upcoming drama. She said, "My character is someone who is too busy taking care of others due to a sense of justice that she forgets to take care of herself; she is a bit meddlesome and because she is a righteous person, she realizes the harsh truth when something happens to her. She is a character that has gone through so much pain that she becomes worn in the face of reality."
credit: osen, ig

I wonder who will be PD. No news about him..?

I read several fan accounts (I think maybe fansites? is a better description) of Suzy's saying the drama's PD is Park Hyun-Suk (one of "The princess' man" PDs) so I kind of just thought it was confirmed. I guess not, because they haven't released it officially.

Btw that's a great edit. 

I wonder who will be PD. No news about him..?

I read several fan accounts (I think maybe fansites? is a better description) of Suzy's saying the drama's PD is Park Hyun-Suk (one of "The princess' man" PDs) so I kind of just thought it was confirmed. I guess not, because they haven't released it officially.

Btw that's a great edit. 

oh, that man also did Spy (and i'm not a fan of it)... i don't know. no news outlet provided information so far...

ahhh, guys dont u think urri woobin is daebakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

11820457_960201894003041_1407853562_n.jp

some fan edits, to entertain us while we are waiting

all credits to the owners and ig

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

great job

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Kim Soo Hyun, Park Shin Hye, Twice and More Attend ′Dorihwaga′ VIP Screening

77842893.jpg

Kim Woo Bin saunters onto the photo wall

96662970.jpg

There′s that million dollar smile

Korea′s top stars gathered for the VIP screening of film Dorihwaga, held at the Wangshimni CGV in Seoul on November 23. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100117/photo-kim-soo-hyun-park-shin-hye-twice-and-more-attend-dorihwaga-vip-screening

This is like the most start studded VIP premiere of the year. Most of young actors are Suzy co-stars in dramas and also CF even for her upcoming drama.

People even said that all these male actors like Suzy male harem (in a good way). Actually, KWB-IJE-IJH in a same picture-frame but reporter edit and make them look separated. Reporter and photographer also must be overwhelmed with so many celebrities that coming because at some article they put the wrong name on IJH article. I wonder who is the guy next to KWB though. Must be the drama PD or another actor that will be in this drama. 

I noticed that Suzy and KWB endorse same product although different brands like coffee. I wonder how it will go into this drama if the brands decided to advertise in this. 

On 24 ноября 2015 г. at 10:41 AM, adikkeluangman said:

I noticed that Suzy and KWB endorse same product although different brands like coffee. I wonder how it will go into this drama if the brands decided to advertise in this. 

They will be like:

Suzy: Let's drink Nescafe?

Woo Bin: Nope, I like Maxim better.

Suzy: You're so selfish!

Sad music, they'll ignore each other for the whole episode, but something terrible happens, so they'll also realize how much love and chemistry between them... 

And...

"Yeah, let's mix it".

Now, every couple in SK going to mix Maxim and Nescafe lol Profit to both products.

The end. 

s2.jpg

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Spotted Filming at Gyeongnam University

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Spotted Filming at Gyeongnam University

It looks like filming has started for Suzy and Kim Woo Bin‘s new KBS2 drama “Uncontrollably Fond” (tentative title).

On November 26, students at Gyeongnam University in Changwon were treated to the actors beautiful faces when they were spotted filming on campus for the new drama. The city of Changwon is located on the south of the peninsula, around 30-40 minutes outside of the city of Busan. Pictures of Kim Woo Bin filming surfaced on SNS website this morning, with others reporting that Suzy was also there filming.

Woo Bin Suzy

As previously reported, “Uncontrollably Fond” is slated to be completely pre-produced, a rarity within the drama world.

Kim Woo Bin is set to portray character Shin Yoon Jung, a top actor and singer. Suzy will be playing a documentary producer whose strong sense of justice crumbles in the face of money.

Are you excited to see them act together?

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/25/kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-spotted-filming-at-gyeongnam-university/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-spotted-filming-at-gyeongnam-university

Archived