[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

It's funny that Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin)will get revenge for not having Cha Eun Sang in Heirs because of Lee Min Ho's character as Kim Tan...and now LMH's real bae will be Woo Bin's leading lady... hahaha... It would be awesome if it will be the opposite this time...LMH as the second lead though I know it's very impossible as LMH wouldn't accepted second lead role... I wonder who will be the second male lead?... waiting for the cast to be completed... I'm not into a melo drama but for Woo Bin I'll try...

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21 августа 2015 г. at 0:42 PM, Sofis90 said:

Is it this blogpost? Well the press release made it sound like a heavy melo so idk if is even the same drama, but personally I'd be down with the "adult fairy tale" (whatever that is) it sounds interesting and somehow appropiate for this young pair.

On 21 августа 2015 г. at 11:30 AM, windofwar said:

Oh, now as I remember it, I read from koalasplaygroud that this drama originally secrudeled to air under MBC and battle new Kim Eun Suk's drama. I don't know how it's going to play out now, but with KES drama being pushed back to 2016 and this drama also being aired at this time, I wonder if they again putting them against each other. Also, early it was described as "adult fairy tale like romance". 

yeah, this one. I don't wanna heavy melo for this two. Still can't imagine. Just something serious, romantic, real, but with right among of drama.

I also don't wanna any second leads involved (love) with main couple. Sick of love triangles. 

• 2 weeks later...

Without new info this thread became dead real fast, so I thought I should leave this fanposter here to liven it up a little at least.

That's the best of the bunch, without much info fans can't really get more creative :D

Also, to add discussion, when in 2016 do you think we will be seeing Uncontrollably Fond??  And second question do you actually like the tittle?

Please stop with your "I prefer this actress/actor as lead" or "if *insert name* is the lead..." or blah blah blah.

Here the confirmed leads are Kim Woo Bin and Bae Suzy!!!!! Just deal with it! And stop talking about the other actors/actresses or other things that is irrelevant here, please.

Sorry to rant but this is really annoying to see that type of comment here.

Without new info this thread became dead real fast, so I thought I should leave this fanposter here to liven it up a little at least.

That's the best of the bunch, without much info fans can't really get more creative :D

Also, to add discussion, when in 2016 do you think we will be seeing Uncontrollably Fond??  And second question do you actually like the tittle?

Nice edit :) I think we will see the drama in the first half of 2016, when exactly is hard to say. As soon as possible would be best for me because I look forward to see those two leads together in a drama. :) Regarding your second question, I don't really have an opinion about it yet. lol

Nice edit :) I think we will see the drama in the first half of 2016, when exactly is hard to say. As soon as possible would be best for me because I look forward to see those two leads together in a drama. :) Regarding your second question, I don't really have an opinion about it yet. lol

Thanks for answering! I was beginning to think I was alone in here lol. I'm actually saving other edits in case it takes forever to air so I'll have something new to post!

I would hope it's in the first quarter of the year, but not having a broadcast station confirmed makes the guessing game harder. And my question about the tittle was because as a non native english speaker it's difficult to pronounce for me lol I read another translation "Recklessly affectionate" it sounds better to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I think I like this way first. If there is no update, the thread not moving and people who not fond of this pairing will get less interested to post. Let' just not feed the troll. But please follow Soompi Rules.

Based on writer last drama, she pick her actors. Taecyeon of 2PM was in her last drama... In the beginning, he decline because of so many factors like his 2PM schedule and it was a long weekend drama but after much assurance and scheduling. He on board.

Since she was or still under Sidus HQ so it must be a project of the company. There also lot's of discussion among baidu Suzy fans about this pairing. Maybe there talk to make KWB-SZ working together but they just need time or script to do it. 

Some of her storyline will have a same characters or side story. Like a sick/mentally challenged sibling or out-of-wedlock child. Maybe there will be or not first love story. i wonder if this drama will be in KBS since her recent works aired in that station.

Suzy&kwb drama is a mini drama, mainly about 15-20 episodes. the writer starts writing it on June 15th, (cr: Sharenne)

CPvTUVtUEAAmye1.jpg

via suj_ja9 

I think I like this way first. If there is no update, the thread not moving and people who not fond of this pairing will get less interested to post. Let' just not feed the troll. But please follow Soompi Rules.

Based on writer last drama, she pick her actors. Taecyeon of 2PM was in her last drama... In the beginning, he decline because of so many factors like his 2PM schedule and it was a long weekend drama but after much assurance and scheduling. He on board.

Since she was or still under Sidus HQ so it must be a project of the company. There also lot's of discussion among baidu Suzy fans about this pairing. Maybe there talk to make KWB-SZ working together but they just need time or script to do it. 

Some of her storyline will have a same characters or side story. Like a sick/mentally challenged sibling or out-of-wedlock child. Maybe there will be or not first love story. i wonder if this drama will be in KBS since her recent works aired in that station.

Suzy&kwb drama is a mini drama, mainly about 15-20 episodes. the writer starts writing it on June 15th, (cr: Sharenne)

via suj_ja9 

I've read about her starting the script on June too, and if true, it means it's not the rumored MBC "adult fairy tale"drama (because that one was announced before) I don't know how that makes me feel lol.

And I had no idea Suzy's chinese fans were apprehensive about the pairing, in my opinion they have nothing yo worry about, because a.-they look really good together and b.- they showed some nice chemistry in that little video of theirs. I think they would be fine. Do you know perhaps what WB's fans in baidu are saying/thinking?

*Also about those tidbits about her character, are those fans speculations or rumors?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

According to today news, this drama is under discussion to be broadcast under KBS. I think there's a high possibility (as predicted by @adikkeluangman) since most of the dramas written by writer-nim, Lee Kyung-hee are KBS home-based. This NEWS mentioned that this drama will air after DOTS (Descendants of the Sun).

본문이미지

Source of NEWS

Guest ororomunroe

Suzy and Kim Woo Bin's 'Lightly, Ardently' secures time slot at KBS

n9.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin and Suzy’s New Drama Allegedly Coming Soon in 2016

It is said that the officials of KBS are in the final stages of deciding the air dates of the upcoming drama “Uncontrollably Fond” (tentative title). It has been the subject of widespread attention once already, as the two leading actors will be Kim Woo Bin and Suzy.

According to the officials, the drama will most likely be aired sometime early next year on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and it will be aired after the drama “Descendants of the Sun,” which starts airing in February of 2016.

CRJybGRUAAAbKqP.jpg

“Uncontrollably Fond” deals with a man and a woman, who parted ways on bad terms when they were young. They meet again years later, as an arrogant superstar and a program producer who is obedient and grovelling.

By the time “Uncontrollably Fond” begins airing next year, it will have been three years since both leads had starred in dramas. Kim Woo Bin was in “Heirs” in 2013 while Suzy was in “Gu Family Book” that same year.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/12/kim-woo-bin-and-suzys-new-drama-allegedly-coming-soon-in-2016/

Yes, it will be air on KBS. Feel relieve that this drama not going to SBS. Their executives will butcher this drama. Sorry SBS better luck next time for drama with Suzy in it. So tentative date we already got. Next will be who are the supporting cast or will this drama be pre-produced or live filming. If writer-nim start her script in June, maybe it completed or just need tweak. I rather they filming now if supporting cast been confirmed but then maybe some actors are not available now since we got few big dramas airing. I know that Suzy got no music schedule at this moment and her new movie will premiere either end of this year or early next year so she got free time for now. Which company produce this drama by the way? Suzy travelling to overseas for photoshoot and some fans asked about this drama. She replied preparing for this drama. Well, it can be many things. Practice her script or anything. 

OMGGGG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS! SUZY AND WOOBIN DSFJDFGKGLHLGLGJJKJLLJK

I SHIP IT! 

264200__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-da

I agree with the love triangle's, so tired of them. So I hope I'll see nothing else than these two lovebirds in this drama, no third wheels or whatsoever...So done with them.

Archived