[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, windofwar said:

I want to write something, but I'm still affected by what I watched and can't believe, that this day finally come...

Me too!!!! Omg I can't even express how much this day means in words lol

i can't stop rewatching the clips that were posted on YouTube, of course imma watch it again with subs...my god...I can't contain this happiness in my heart keke

6 minutes ago, accioclarice said:

Oh my! Now that I remember that, so KBSWorld's trans did really make sense then T_T

they distracted us with cute teasers and then LHK like "ahahahaha, did you guys forget who is a writer. meeeee" boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif 

5 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

Me too!!!! Omg I can't even express how much this day means in words lol

i can't stop rewatching the clips that were posted on YouTube, of course imma watch it again with subs...my god...I can't contain this happiness in my heart keke

they should come out fairly soon, DramaFerver and VIU already should have end their streaming omg

i will return after hour-30 minutes with gifs, no i need to go. keep talking and sharing information guys, i'm still reading you=)

Where's the eng sub ? I watched it raw and is it really true that WB only left with 1 year ?!?! So we will have a sad ending for this show ? Noooooooooo... Don't get me started with a sad show :( 

1 minute ago, marie67 said:

How are you guys able to watch this drama? I am watching it LOVING it but want to drop it! I dont want him to die, how the HECK are we able to watch this drama when he is about to die?

I think 'cause I knew, that there will be a lot of angst. The writer is Lee Kyung Hee after all. I mentally prepared myself, that I will cry, I will be sad and I will be mad. Also Woo Bin was so good in 1st episode, how can I not watch it?

btw, there will be a lot of salty comments (prepare yourself xD), but I think both Woo Bin and Suzy's acting was on spot. 

Finaly  I watched the Episode. I was busy sorry  I´m late. Wow JY beeing sick  with only one more year!Really heartbreaking!I loved the last scene!My total respect for the actors!Even the dog is so cute!I can't wait to see what happened in the past!

Archived