[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NE at rooftop talking to herself,she got message from someones, the message sound like "she is trash" hahah

JS talking with JY mom and jy mom angry because he defend or protect Jy. Haha

jy talking with dog again at his house about dying, his manager suddenly came and angry with him. 

Ne  came to meeting, and gave drink to ppl at meeting. And greet her CEO OR MANAGER, Ppl seems like Ignore ne, and ask her to leave meeting. And she started to threaten ppl there haha.. 

At cafe NE drink and meet JT, because she got fired, she confront with JT it seems she close with JT :) teaser scenes some unnie hit her head. Haha..

JT leave the cafe. And NE drunk, and speak loudly, some man talking to her, hahaha.. I dont know who he is but he is Pd. But he talk about JY, and Jy is bastard. ne hear all the conversation :D it seems they failed to ask JY joint theirs show. Teaser scenes. ne talk with them outside cafe, that she will made JY joiny their show :) 

Ne: what if i can make jy joint this show?

JT also hear NE talking with PD and his guys.

Hahahahaha lol I can't with No Eul. She volunteers to force Joon Young to have the documentary, and the staff asks if she knows him. But she just says that who doesn't know Joon Young in this country? No Eul says that if she gets Joon Young to do the docu, she should be the PD. 

Ji Tae apparently heard their conversation.

At HJ house, they talking about JY (Hj is the lawyer, Jy dad ? ) his daughter ask him to marry JY :)..  hJ and his wife talking..and suddenly he hug her. 

JY Mom at kitchen, read HJ on newpapers.. And JS prepare food for Jy :)

jy mom talking to him, its better you became jy mom? Lol

nE visit jy home :D teaser scenes. Haha JY looking her face. And asking him to meet her? Lol.. 

Jy manager talk with him, and he calling pororo to go.. 

JY at his room, looking at cctvn camera (teaser scenes again) with background music "all you need is love" because NE gave him note (like love actually scenes movie)

JY still ignore, and washing his dog. While ne waiting for him out..

NE TALK ON THE PHONE WITH HER BRO. And LEAVE SNOW MAN WITH NOTE TO JY. Omoooo. Meanwhile JY still at his house. And still ignore her. Haha..

he prepare to go out, and NE stop him. Hahaha. Teaser scenes again. She give Jy coffee, but he still ignore her.. And she talk to him he will stuck next to him. Hahaha and car scenes, JY ride his car fast.. 

Still ask her "you wont go out?"

ne car sick,and throw up. He gave her money, and ask her "dont come again" and leave her, crying silently on the road..

JY HEAR radio, talk about Snow maybe. And he cameback, but ne gone.. He searching for her..

he got phone.man: "I found the girl youve been searching for". jY "me too, i found her"

it seems jy searching for her :) 

That was just sad though plus the OST. Joon Young wa ts to live though (despite being sick), he wants to live even in his drama, he did not want his character to die. But honestly, Joon Young isn't an a**hole or arrogant in his character, he did it just because he is lonely and he has his reasons.

No Eul on the other hand is someone who had struggled too. She has scars, but at the same time she's struggling to survive.

No Eul, definitely recognizes Joon Young though, and Joon Young too. The last scene tore me apart, when Joon Young asked if No Eul does not know him. At first, No Eul answers that she does, who wouldn't know him? But Joon Young gets mad, knowing that it's not the answer that he wanted. So he asks again, and No Eul answers that, "You're that bastard." Implying that she does know who he is.

My conclusion about this ep. 

JY has illness something related with his brain, that why he hate DIE OR DYING ON HIS DRAMA. NE life seems like mess, she work really hard for money.. 

JY really deep in love with her, it seems NE knew everything, that why JY leave her,maybe he feel burden if he still with her, meanwhile his dad was the one who save the criminal who killed ne dad :) 

but why Ne gone???? It seems JY really searching for her. 

JY MOM SEEMS LIKE REALLY HATE HER SON, Because something in the past.. i hope next weeks they will get better as mom and son :)

@mellinadear yes we got present time, tomorrow we will get their past.

edit: OKAY, I LOVE UF STORYLINE, still continue to watch till the end ❤️ Especially SUZY WOOBIN LOOKS GOOD TOGETHER !!! ALSO JITAE LOOKS SO HOT WITH GLASSES. 

Archived