[Drama 2015/2016] The Merchant : Gaekju 2015 장사의 신-객주 2015 | Wed/Thur 10 PM KST

Prettysup

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, unnidian said:

Has Sun Dol really crossed over to the Dark Side ?  

Darth Dol..O I hope not..Sun Dol is one of my favorite characters..he just can't be bad..Nooooooo

Lol ur pic is so cute.. Actually I am still quite skeptical over whether Sun Dol really has crossed over. 2 more episodes to find out! 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Lol ur pic is so cute.. Actually I am still quite skeptical over whether Sun Dol really has crossed over. 2 more episodes to find out! 

I don't think he really has either ..I wanted to just hug him when BS was so mean to him (when he first found out who SD was) ..the tears in his eyes broke my heart ..I don't want him to get hurt anymore & I for sure don't want him to be a bad guy  

3104790331_1_7_MKfIdPex.gif 

Ep 37 recap by kjtamuser :

The Merchant Gaekju Episode 37 Recap

Posted on 02/15/2016 by kjtamuser  4 Comments

So Gae’s judgement day has come. Sun Dol’s past affects his future.

The Merchant Gaekju Episode 37 Recap

mg_ep37_1b mg_ep37_1a

So Gae (Yu Oh Seong) is brought to merchant court and he’s not happy to be there. Bong Sam (Jang Hyuk) holds up So Gae’s merchant tag. He declares he wants to convict So Gae.  Bong Sam tells So Gae he must abide by the rules of merchants. Crime – So Gae stole the rice tax rice. Crime – So Gae hid opium in his father’s backpack. Crime – So Gae tried to steal from the stables. Crime – Sung Joo’s murder. Crime – So Sa’s murder. Bong Sam declares the punishment is death. Wol stares at Mae Wol (aka Gae Dong (Kim Min Jung)) knowing she’s guilty of So Sa’s murder too. Bong Sam orders the poisonous lye prepared for So Gae to drink. The bowl of lye is placed in front of So Gae. Wol calls out that So Gae cannot die yet, they do not know how So Sa was really killed. Sun Dol requests the opportunity to question So Gae. Bong Sam grants this. Sun Dol asks the perfect question – did So Gae act alone in So Sa’s death? So Gae stares at Mae Wol. She looks away. Bong Sam demands the truth. So Gae looks to Mae Wol with tears in his eyes. So Gae declares he will tell the truth. Mae Wol can’t look at him. So Gae admits he killed So Sa and he acted alone!

To continue reading pls go here. https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/the-merchant-gaekju-episode-37-recap/

'The Merchant: Gaekju 2015' Jang Hyeok is accused of treason, will Kim Min-jeong be able to save him again

photo689446.jpg

On the 40the episode of KBS 2TV's "The Merchant: Gaekju 2015", the king ordered to disperse all the peddlers nationwide. Amidst the conflict between the peddlers and Japanese traders, a Japanese trader died. Due to the incident, an order to arrest Bong-sam was issued.

Bong-sam was hiding in Mae-wol's house and he came out of her house when he accidentally confirmed it was Mae-wol, who had killed So-sa. Bong-sam also found out that Seon-dol was behind the Japanese traders and went to see him. Seon-dol said, "I didn't know things would turn out this way. I'll try to make the arrest warrant to be withdrawn". At the moment, Yeong-ik charged in and Seon-dol had to hide Bong-sam hurriedly.

Yeong-ik said he would need to kill Bong-sam because the incident was serious. Yeong-ik later succeeded in having the king's order issued to close down the government office for Peddlers Administration and announced it to the peddlers.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-merchant-gaekju-2015-jang-hyeok-is-accused-of-treason-will-kim-min-jeong-be-able-to-save-him-again-91512.html

Archived