Male Actors Who Have Become More Popular After Marriage

Recently there have been an increase in male actors who have become more popular after getting married. In the past, marriage was considered to result in a decrease in popularity for male actors. However, it appears as though times are changing and some actors are becoming more popular than ever after tying the knot. Most […]

The post Male Actors Who Have Become More Popular After Marriage appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

It wasn't marriage that made UTW & SIG more popular; it's fatherhood. Those are two different things.

IKR! I know UTW even during his bachelor days from 2005 KDrama Sassy Girl ChoonHyang. But I actually nvr know SIG (despite the popularity of Jumong) until TROS. Indeed it was because of their superfather portrayal which made them gained more fame esp international. I don't know abt Kim Moo Yeol though (I nvr heard of him actually. Lol)

I might agree about SIG. I guess he was popular but TROS made him more popular than he was thanks to the triplets.
However, UTW was already extremely popular especially during his 1n2d days. He was topping a lot of polls. So the "more popular than ever" part, for him, is a little off imo.
I agree that the show helps his and the other dads' international popularity.

Guest the_CREATION_of_a_B2UTYful_ELF

Thanks, Song Il Gook for the triplets, haha. I adore these three, really. =)

Archived