Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Couple Reportedly Leaving “We Got Married”

According to local news source My Daily, Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE and actress Gong Seung Yeon are ending their stint on “We Got Married 4.” An industry source told My Daily that reality TV couple are leaving the show and have already completed filming their final episode. My Daily also questioned the production team […]

The post Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Couple Reportedly Leaving “We Got Married” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Jonahae

WHEN I SAW THE EPISODE LAST SATURDAY AFTER THEY HAD THAT ROMANTIC MOMENT SAYING I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER AND THE KISS IN FOREHEAD

I HAD I FEELING THAT THIER LEAVING THE SHOW, THAT'S WHY I'M NOT SHOCK WHEN I READ THE NEWS

BUT I'M TOTALLY SAD WHEN I READ THE NEWS

Guest draMaCHUN1

Well, it was bound to happen , both are really busy at this point in their lives. Wishing them both much success and happiness in their future!! blessings

i just wanna cry... even though we all have in mind that this couple will be leaving each other in one time but still i cant get enough from this couple..

This truly hurts. I thought for them things might be different, that the same old, same old traits of We Got Married were over and that they would continue on for a long time. I will miss them, they would have been one of the most memorable couples on We Got Married if they had continued on. They were so natural and real....It just shows that We Got Married is a cruel show to both its couples and the fans who get wrapped up in their story and should end as an institution. This show sucks!

They must be dating for real and this is how they protect their real relationship.

I hope you are right - but in the Korean entertainment industry that is almost impossible. She has a big drama coming up (6 Flying Dragons) and he has a comeback with CNBlue and a possible solo album coming up. They will be too busy to date.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I hope they real dating

obviously not then they would stay on the show, if they are dating others and wanting to save wgm from bad press, that's more likely the reason that sense

9 hours ago, AgustinaS said:

I hope they real dating

obviously not then they would stay on the show, if they are dating others and wanting to save wgm from bad press, that's more likely the reason that sense

..or if they become to "real" they make them leave the show. It sounds more like they both have huge projects (Jonghyun has a CNBlue comeback AND a solo album...SeungYeon is in her first 50 episode historical drama). Since they haven't shot their last episode it looks like it was a mutual decision...in other words WGM isn't making them leave (why would they, they are the biggest draw couple).

Guest tikitaka_stv

The departure of gongee couple is heartbreaking.. I understand that both are welcoming big projects and we should support them for the best. But when compared to the previous couples in the previous seasons, couples like Adam, Khuntoria, Yongseo, they could last more than 1 year with WGM despite of their busy activity. I wonder why the current couples cannot do the same?

I personally think that jh does play a big role in their decision to quit. Maybe his agency notice that he became too tired but he has so many things scheduled already. So they suggested him to quit wgm, since he is a singer and ofc has to put singing matters first. JH need to clear his head and thus decided to go cancun to think about this.

As for SY, i dont think her drama schedule will be tight since she is a supporting character in sfd. Plus, she will only start shooting in november if i am not mistaken. As for photoshoot, she does has a lot lately.

I am not saying it is his fault. But, as a human being who needs to make decision in every action we take, i am just saying if that really is the case then it is understandable. But, i am sure JH did discussed about htis with SY. Since she is a very understanding person, then she let him made the decision. 

I am happy that they had this opportunity to meet each other. We can only hope that they realize this is their destiny and try to make their relationship work. Just my thought guys.

Archived