[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee Kim Sae-ron-Joo Sang-wook Nam Joo-hyuk

Drama 'brilliant seduction, teaser poster was released.

201509231016109110_1.jpg

기사이미지

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference ‧ Young, director gimsanghyeop) side unveiled two teaser posters Chapter 22. Each poster is an adult actress Choi Kang-hee character of gender roles Joo Sang-wook, while Nam-joo Kim Sae-ron seemed hyeokyi charge of a child smiling gently holds the subtle atmosphere of faded into tears.

Teaser poster has heralded a complete deployment, leading to adult actor sineunsu Sharon Choi Kang-hee Kim, the charge of the station, in charge of Joo Sang-wook Nam Joo-hyuk jinhyeongwoo role in a child's face smiled the same synchro rate of 100%.

Choi Kang-hee Joo Sang-wook Jung Jin Young Cha Ye-Ryun Kim Sae-ron Nam Joo-hyuk starring in MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction' is causing unintentionally entering a woman's present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction The drama deals with the wavelength. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast. (Photo = MBC)

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the winner of new dramas? Cheeky Go Go VS Glamorous Temptation VS Six Flying Dragons

photo636356.jpg

After the golden holidays of Chuseok is over, the three broadcasting stations will start over with new dramas. It's too early to say anything but anticipation builds. Who will be the winner?

- High teen romance, KBS 2TV "Cheeky Go Go"

This is the newest school themed series by KBS. It's never won percentage wise, but the point is to draw the attention of viewers in their 10s and 20s. The drama is about a cheerleading club full of troublemakers in Setbit High, a prestigious high school. The characters are similar to those from "Answer to 1997".

- 50-episode melodrama, MBC "Glamorous Temptation"

A weekend drama by MBC. A working-mom with a 7-year-old son puts behind her impoverished past and enters a world of 1% high class. Choi Kang-hee attempts at a new image and Kim Sae-ron will be playing her younger self.

- Historical version of "The Avengers", SBS "Six Flying Dragons"

Yoo Ah-in is in the middle. He's in the peak of his career with "Veteran", "The Throne" and now this. "Six Flying Dragons" stars Kim Myeong-min, Byeon Yo-han, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Cheon Ho-jin, Sin Se-kyeong and others. The drama is written by Kim Yeong-hyeon and Park Sang-yeon and it revolves around Lee Seong-gye and Lee Bang-won.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Who is the winner of new dramas? Cheeky Go Go VS Glamorous Temptation VS Six Flying Dragons

After the golden holidays of Chuseok is over, the three broadcasting stations will start over with new dramas. It's too early to say anything but anticipation builds. Who will be the winner?

This is the newest school themed series by KBS. It's never won percentage wise, but the point is to draw the attention of viewers in their 10s and 20s. The drama is about a cheerleading club full of troublemakers in Setbit High, a prestigious high school. The characters are similar to those from "Answer to 1997".

A weekend drama by MBC. A working-mom with a 7-year-old son puts behind her impoverished past and enters a world of 1% high class. Choi Kang-hee attempts at a new image and Kim Sae-ron will be playing her younger self.

Yoo Ah-in is in the middle. He's in the peak of his career with "Veteran", "The Throne" and now this. "Six Flying Dragons" stars Kim Myeong-min, Byeon Yo-han, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Cheon Ho-jin, Sin Se-kyeong and others. The drama is written by Kim Yeong-hyeon and Park Sang-yeon and it revolves around Lee Seong-gye and Lee Bang-won.

@melchai Hi My Chingu,  How are you these days, Ready for our JSW ? This is some pretty tough competition but I think Glamorous Temptation and 6FD will run neck and neck.. So for the go go's they are the underdogs and these are the ones that have shocking good writing and a awesome cast that fits they roles perfectly..       

Lee Jae-yoon-I to make a special appearance in "Glamorous Temptation" with Choi Kang-hee

(Posted earlier but this time with better English translations)

photo636108.jpg

Actor Lee Jae-yoon-I is making a special appearance in the new MBC drama, "Glamorous Temptation".

Lee Jae-yoon-I posted a picture on his Instagram on the 21st saying, "I met Hong-do again. I am honored to reunite with Kang-hee once again in "Glamorous Temptation". I am making a special appearance! Hong-do forever!"

In the picture, Lee Jae-yoon-I and Choi Kang-hee are squatting on the street and looking into a cell phone. Lee Jae-yoon-I is appearing in the first episode of "Glamorous Temptation" with Choi Kang-hee who plays Sin Eun-soo.

The two of them appeared in the recent tvN drama, "Heart to Heart".

Meanwhile, "Glamorous Temptation" starring Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jeong Jin-yeong, Cha Ye-ryeon, Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyeok and others is written by Cha I-yeong and produced by Kim Sang-hyeob.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

@melchai Hi My Chingu,  How are you these days, Ready for our JSW ? This is some pretty tough competition but I think Glamorous Temptation and 6FD will run neck and neck.. So for the go go's they are the underdogs and these are the ones that have shocking good writing and a awesome cast that fits they roles perfectly..       

Hi @valsava ... tq ..  i'm fine here... now so excited and ready for this anticipated JSW/CKH drama .. looking at the teaser its so promising and hope it will boost this drama ..  agreed with the neck to neck between 6FD n GT .. but CGG might give some competition .. so we have to wait see ,, but for me as usual I'm so bias  ... ha ha now  so excited waiting for GF ! ha ha

Guest ororomunroe

@Melchai, thanks for the updates. I'll be watching all three dramas but so far, GT has my heart bc of the OTP :wub:

How's the writer's past works? I haven't watched any of their dramas before. 

@ororomunroe .. ur welcome .. i came across at IG someone,  posted a script reading videos of GT .. hope @kbleon will post it here ..  I'll loved saeguk/historical drama .. so i will definitely watching 6FD  .. GT is my priority right now .. .. ha ha

Found the link - http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/temptation/sketch/index.html?list_id=2503879

Hope this will help .. enjoy

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stills and Posters Released for Upcoming Dramas "Answer Me 1988", "Glamorous Temptation" and "Cheese in the Trap"

Since all these dramas released promos today, I figured I might as well give our readers triple the fun.  Check out the latest posters and stills from upcoming dramas "Answer me 1988", "Glamorous Temptation" and "Cheese in the Trap".

Glamorous Temptation

12a13.jpg

"Glamorous Temptation" has really been pointing out the correlation between their young cast in comparison to the adult cast in their latest teasers.  They continue this theme in their official posters that show the youth actors, Kim Sae Ron & Nam Joo Hyuk, front and center. Followed by the adult cast, Choi Kang Hee & Joo Sang Wook, in the same pose for the 2nd poster.  I personally really like these posters, especially as a pairing. It also makes me realize, that visually, they really nailed the casting for these two characters. 

12a1.jpg

Cheese In The Trap
12a1.jpg

SQUEEEE!  Park Hae Jin is looking might fine.  I completely support his stylish yet casual look in these stills and hope that he continues to make my heart flutter with his awesomeness. 

a4s.png
12a13.jpg

"Cheese in the Trap" is planning to air in December.

ANSWER ME 1988 Official Poster

345ss.jpg

Oh no. The fashion is already hurting my head.  Is it wrong to hope that the funky clothes set up some of the jokes in "Answer Me 1988"?  This drama premieres in October following "Twenty Again".

a3.png

We look forward to discussing all these dramas and more with you soon.

Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sae-ron-starring Nam Joo-hyuk 'brilliant seduction, teaser poster released

A mysterious atmosphere, colorful temptation teaser poster was released.

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction unveiled a teaser poster two sheets. Each poster is an adult male and female actor Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sae-ron, Nam-joo hyeokyi contains a subtle atmosphere that seems to gently faded into tears while smiling..

FlipboardPinterest 

Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sae-ron-starring Nam Joo-hyuk 'brilliant seduction' / MBC

Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sae-ron-starring Nam Joo-hyuk 'brilliant seduction' / MBC

Teaser posters Kim Sae-ron charge of sineunsu station - in the role Nam Joo-hyuk Choi Kang-hee and jinhyeongwoo - jinhyeongwoo smiled the same expression of the synchro rate of 100%, heralded a perfect performance from a child actor to adult Fighting Spirit leads.

Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk MBC starring the new drama 'brilliant seduction' is unintentionally present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction it deals with a woman entering a wavelength that causes drama. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast

'Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron-Nam Joo-hyuk, heart flutter capture rain date 'Exciting'

Posted by gimhajin input: 2015/09/24 07:24:38

남주혁 김새론

'Brilliant seduction' in Kim Sae ron and Kim Nam Joo-hyuk has been lively rain date of acquisition.

MBC broadcast a new drama 'brilliant seduction' ahead of (a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit, directing gimsanghyeop) 24 days revealed a side of the rain Dating shooting photos of  Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Sae ron.

The published photos Kim Sae-ron (sineunsu station) and Nam Joo-hyuk (jinhyeongwoo station) is the rain falls moist. In particular, Kim Nam Joo-hyuk was staring at Sharon with friendly eyes, aroused a pink atmosphere.

Sharon and Kim Nam Joo-hyuk to postpone the pounding of pure love for the first 10 days are to overcome the 6-year age difference between the actual and boasted lovers breath.

'Brilliant seduction' is the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction, in addition Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Sae-ron Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun, etc. should appear. Coming first broadcast October 5.

Gimhajin reporters hahahajin @
Photo. May Queen Pictures

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction', the second teaser poster released

Posted by yunjunpil input: 2015/09/24 10:02:04

화려한유혹_티저포스터_2차

Second is the teaser poster of 'brilliant seduction' was released.

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction' is the second teaser poster released 24th appearance character is embedded Choi Kang-hee is standing alone.

In the first teaser poster has been released ahead of Choi Kang-hee shows a child actor Kim Sae-ron and 100% synchro rate with a mysterious expression in tearful smile in the topic bar. In this second teaser poster Choi Kang-hee has represented the face of the protagonist, yet kkutkkutyi yigyeonaga sineunsu accept the vortex of fate.

Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk MBC starring the new drama 'brilliant seduction' is unintentionally present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction it deals with a woman entering a wavelength that causes drama. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast.

Yunjunpil reporters yoon @
Photo. MBC

First love and prison tears for MBC melodrama Dazzling Temptation -

Temptation1.jpg?itok=JmvuFIlL

Well, the posters are pretty, I’ll give them that. And so are the childhood scenes, as expected. I’m just more than a little wary of MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Dazzling Temptation, mostly because I lived through Gold Rainbow. It had a similar setup where the extended childhood backstory was really sweet and heartfelt, then with the adults came the angst and the endless corporate battle for power.
The first two teasers have been released for the series, and I can already feel that very familiar tonal shift between the happy nostalgic backstory of the first, and the paaaaaain and suffering of the second. But I guess they call it melodrama for a reason. The 50-episode series comes from the writer of May Queen and Gold Rainbow and the PD of Mama and Level 7 Civil Servant, and tells the story of a poor woman who somehow gets entangled in the lives of the wealthy elite, a secretive and dazzling world that she would otherwise never be able to approach, and ends up turning their world upside-down.
Choi Kang-hee (Heart to Heart) stars as a single mother who grew up poor but happy, and works night and day at part-time jobs to support her mother, brother, and young daughter. Joo Sang-wook (Masked Prosecutor) plays her first love, who grows up to be a lawyer and political aide to Cha Ye-ryun (She’s So Lovable), daughter to a former prime minister and an assemblywoman who dreams of becoming president one day.
[embedded content]
Kim Sae-ron (High School: Love On) and Nam Joo-hyuk (Who Are You—School 2015) play the leads in their youth, and have what looks like a charming little high school romance. It’s a love triangle from the start though, and the drama sounds like it’ll essentially break down to Cha Ye-ryun manipulating everyone and wielding her money and power to get what she wants (that is, Joo Sang-wook), and Joo Sang-wook falling in love Choi Kang-hee anyway. Or again, as the case may be.
In the first teaser, Kim Sae-ron asks if they’re friends, and Nam Joo-hyuk says, “I like you. And you like me,” and seals it with a kiss. It doesn’t go over well with the jealous second lead, and naturally the heroine is bullied at school. She tells him that he can’t protect her, but he says, “I won’t ever let go of your hand. I’ll protect you with my life.” Something clearly goes wrong, because Joo Sang-wook is described as a cynical adult who hasn’t smiled since high school.
The second teaser opens with Choi Kang-hee getting sentenced to three years in prison, Joo Sang-wook being threatened with death, and Cha Ye-ryun demanding for her father to let Joo Sang-wook go. Yeesh. But he tells someone over the phone that they’ll meet again, and in voiceover they say, “Until death makes us part, our love will not change and go on forever.” It sure looks like an uphill battle to get there, but I hope for the audience’s sake that the love story is worth the ensuing political power struggle.
Dazzling Temptation follows Hwajeong and premieres Monday, October 5.
[embedded content] - See more at: https://www.daebakkpop.com/user-posts/first-love-and-prison-tears-mbc-melodrama-dazzling-temptation#sthash.sOmYAtAG.dpuf

Morning JSW Fans Glamorous People Were Getting Closer To The First Episode

@valsava" Yes it is getting closer and I certainly can't wait, and looking at the pics of seeing JSW face is scratched up he looks fine/handsome to me :P

@suchadiva42 I just hope they don't beat our JSW up to bad and have his handsome face a wreck

Looking at the script reading session , it  is going to be awesome! the leads actors, supporting actors/team productions  all are in a good  spirit ... @valsava @suchadiva42  ... another 11 days to go.. so we will be prepared by then... ha ha .. and  not only his handsome face but make sure they don't messed up his hair too .. ha ha ha:lol::lol:

Archived