[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

Morning JSW Fans Glamorous People Were Getting Closer To The First Episode

@valsava" Yes it is getting closer and I certainly can't wait, and looking at the pics of seeing JSW face is scratched up he looks fine/handsome to me :P

@suchadiva42 I just hope they don't beat our JSW up to bad and have his handsome face a wreck

Looking at the script reading session , it  is going to be awesome! the leads actors, supporting actors/team productions  all are in a good  spirit ... @valsava @suchadiva42  ... another 11 days to go.. so we will be prepared by then... ha ha .. and  not only his handsome face but make sure they don't messed up his hair too .. ha ha ha:lol::lol:

@Melchai" I agree and forgot about JSW hair in which he has to make sure he whip his comb out to keep it in tact like the FONZ used to do on Happy Days AAAAA :D

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava" Yes it is getting closer and I certainly can't wait, and looking at the pics of seeing JSW face is scratched up he looks fine/handsome to me :P

@suchadiva42 I just hope they don't beat our JSW up to bad and have his handsome face a wreck

Looking at the script reading session , it  is going to be awesome! the leads actors, supporting actors/team productions  all are in a good  spirit ... @valsava @suchadiva42  ... another 11 days to go.. so we will be prepared by then... ha ha .. and  not only his handsome face but make sure they don't messed up his hair too .. ha ha ha:lol::lol:

@melchai,  Our mask prosecutor hair was never out of tack even after pulling off his mask I'm sure after being kick into the ocean for dead the hairstylist is there under water making sure every strand stay in place.. LMAO  You nuts.. LOL Got my laugh for today thanks..

@Melchai" I agree and forgot about JSW hair in which he has to make sure he whip his comb out to keep it in tact like the FONZ used to do on Happy Days AAAAA :D

@suchadiva42,  LMAO

Hair still in tact after all these years JSW stylist maybe a descendant of the Fonz

AYYYY

Joo Sang-wook 'brilliant seduction' Poster filming captured

201509250939240410_1.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook has been captured in 'brilliant seduction' Poster filming

Joo Sang-wook agency Mei Dean entertainment side September 25 the new MBC drama 'brilliant seduction, unveiled a poster containing photos taken at the scene of Joo Sang-wook (a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop).

Joo Sang-wook is scheduled to roll out a complete charmer jinhyeongwoo palsaekjo facial expression degradation of aides from the 'brilliant seduction. Published photos in Joo Sang-wook is sincere and charismatic expressions from committing a faint smile expression, it also attracts those looking to feast your eyes wide variety of facial expressions laughing cavalier to make me laugh.

As soon as the shooting day, Joo Sang-wook is entered in order to fully capture the character jinhyeongwoo feelings in just one cut start acting quickly, one minute shed a tear in time is not less aroused the admiration of my staff back door. As well as when shooting ends as soon as it warmed geuraetnya makes the scene seem cavalier smile did it toktokhi making role to the atmosphere.

Joo Sang-wook is in charge of the inferior vena iron pole is the person with the hot blood rush to punish fist wearing a mask, but a typical career-oriented inspection Sanya shield criminals from escaping the laws of nature yudeul yudeul a sly yen hit others view.

The most highly anticipated second half of 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally entering a woman and a man who loves her in the top 1% of the high society that can not be beomjeop. Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, as a child actor, along with Jung Jin Young actress Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyuk, gimbora such as "Temptation colorful 'appearances and collecting a lot of expectation is' Hwajeong' follow-up to the October 5 broadcast first. (Photo: Mei Dean entertainment provided)

Hwanghyejin blossom @

t4uMcR.jpg

Joo Sang-wook, ahryeon eyes from laughter to hotang 'attractive poster-shooting'
enews24 gimjiyeon press | Enter. 2015-09-25 10: 20 | Last modified. 2015-09-25 10:20

MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction' showcase a complete charmer jinhyeongwoo Joo Sang-wook is palsaekjo facial expression of a poster taken charge of the station's aide who in attracted attention. Joo Sang-wook, ahryeon eyes from hotang laugh until the appeal toed Poster filming 'public photos ln view of this is embedded in full swing Joo Sang-wook 'brilliant seduction, teaser poster shoot. Joo Sang-wook expression faint smile from the face of serious and full of charisma, it also attracts those looking to feast your eyes wide variety of facial expressions laughing cavalier to make me laugh.

As soon as the shooting day, Joo Sang-wook is entered in order to fully capture the character jinhyeongwoo feelings in just one cut start acting quickly, one minute in time shed tears while not aroused the admiration of my staff. As well as when shooting ends as soon as it warmed geuraetnya makes the scene seem cavalier smile did it toktokhi making role to the atmosphere.

Jinhyeongwoo Joo Sang-wook is in charge of the pole is a person with complete specifications on parliamentarians is an only child. Joo Sang-wook has attracted many expected to be fully digest a rush of hot desire harboring ambitions only towards the adviser jinhyeongwoo station.

The most highly anticipated second half of 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally entering a woman and a man who loves her in the top 1% of the high society that can not be beomjeop. Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, as a child actor, along with Jung Jin Young Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyuk, etc. gimbora was nakjeom. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast.

EcNh43.jpg

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, even on the script Admiring the times "only the camera is turned off exercise."
Views: 32 2015-09-25 09:55:18

[Newsen hwanghyejin News]

Actor Joo Sang-wook has been captured in 'brilliant seduction' Poster filming.

Joo Sang-wook agency Mei Dean entertainment side September 25 the new MBC drama 'brilliant seduction, unveiled a poster containing photos taken at the scene of Joo Sang-wook (a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop).

Joo Sang-wook is scheduled to roll out a complete charmer jinhyeongwoo palsaekjo facial expression degradation of aides from the 'brilliant seduction. Published photos in Joo Sang-wook is sincere and charismatic expressions from committing a faint smile expression, it also attracts those looking to feast your eyes wide variety of facial expressions laughing cavalier to make me laugh.

As soon as the shooting day, Joo Sang-wook is entered in order to fully capture the character jinhyeongwoo feelings in just one cut start acting quickly, one minute shed a tear in time is not less aroused the admiration of my staff back door. As well as when shooting ends as soon as it warmed geuraetnya makes the scene seem cavalier smile did it toktokhi making role to the atmosphere.

Jinhyeongwoo Joo Sang-wook is in charge of the pole is a person with complete specifications on parliamentarians is an only child. Joo Sang-wook has attracted many expected to be fully digest a rush of hot desire harboring ambitions only towards the adviser jinhyeongwoo station.

The most highly anticipated second half of 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally entering a woman and a man who loves her in the top 1% of the high society that can not be beomjeop. Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, as a child actor, along with actor Jung Jin Young Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyuk, gimbora like appearance and collecting the much anticipated 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' follow-up to the first October 5

The broadcasting. (Photo: Mei Dean entertainment provided)

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, ship 'scenario breaks' scene captured on ... full of passion'
Joo Sang-wook has published photographs in eye-catching show extraordinary passion smoke, dressed in a white shirt on a swaying ship. Check carefully scripted their worth is intact it contains traces worried about the character study feel affection for this hot drama.

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook / May Queen Pictures

[Top Star News = sinmirae News] # # colorful temptation Joo Sang-wook

First broadcast coming October 5th MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop) side 25 days Super Intensive unveiled a behind-cut Joo Sang-wook who went on hiatus scenario mode.

Joo Sang-wook has published photographs in eye-catching show extraordinary passion smoke, dressed in a white shirt on a swaying ship. Check carefully scripted their worth is intact it contains traces worried about the character study feel affection for this hot drama.

Jinhyeongwoo Joo Sang-wook is in charge of the pole is a person with complete specifications on parliamentarians is an only child.

Joo Sang-wook hot harboring ambitions ran towards the ambition is regardless of place and time in order to realistically digest aide jinhyeongwoo role and the script it does not at hand, of course, short ambassador from the face to the little things none of missed unless a careful look at the scene The back door that is inspiration.Smoke Smoke flexible transformation of crosses favorite character and excellent digestibility as "believe seeing an actor 'called Joo Sang-wook genre jilji how to draw a more expecting in this first episode is gathered for his performance.

According to officials drama "Love of Joo Sang-wook scenario is well known in the shooting. Check from time to time to launch a complete script and acting are showing avid look for a character study. "Said," Joo Sang-wook is 'brilliant seduction' What attraction nagalji dont expect to fill the drama through jinhyeongwoo character, "he said.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk MBC starring the new drama 'brilliant seduction' is present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction The drama dealt with unintentionally causing a wave enters a woman's. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast.

Smoke relentless transformation of the 'brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young

fullsizephoto634557.jpg

Scheduled for broadcast on October five days a total of 50 episodes in the MBC drama 'brilliant seduction' has received great interest of these netizens. Actor Jung Jin Young-built luxury Yaounde confirm your teeth sets out the smoke appeared in this transformation. Jung Jin Young has assumed the role of polar gangseokhyeon with the omnipotent power of the top 1%.

He had to communicate with the public during the warm image through this work is scheduled Bring the tension and vitality in extreme cold figures do not cover the ways and means for the ambitions. Jung Jin Young is the first public look at the pictures taken from the relentless yasimga was gangseokhyeon character itself.

The 'last game,' 'May Queen', 'Golden Rainbow "writing to come grab the viewers sonyoungmok such writers as' 7th Grade Civil Servant', the 'Mama' directed gimsanghyeop PD is newly sonjapeun work with Choi Kang-hee-Joo Sang-wook - Cha Ye-Ryun - Jung Jin Young-Nam Joo-hyuk - Kim Sae-ron, etc. should appear.

Photo: May Queen Pictures provided

Online news team onnews@sporbiz.co.kr

'Brilliant Seduction' shares stills of child leads Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk + script reading session

September 24, 2015 @ 10:04 pm

Are you ready for the melodrama starring Choi Kang Hee and Joo Sang Wook?

Well, so is 'Brilliant Seduction' because it has plenty of teasers to unveil.  Just today, it dropped a beautiful poster for the actress as well as cute still cuts portraying the lovey dovey aura between child counterparts of the leads played by Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk as they stand outside in the rain together.

nam-joo-hyuk_1443112760_CKH.jpg

nam-joo-hyuk_1443112760_youngcouple.jpg

You can also check out the script reading to get a good idea of the chemistry to come!

@valsava, Thanks 4 the video of the fonz, still love Happy Days :D

@Melchai, @kbleon, Thanks for the stills keep um coming love it.

do I like the white shirt JSW is wearing reading his script (what a hottie indeed) Oh Lordy have mercy on my soul when this drama start, because I really don't know how I'll react once JSW is on my screen :P

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee, 10 seconds to start recording dripping tears ... "Queen of Tears"

The emotions .. flawless CKH .. ahhhh ...  now I'm so excited with the two leads in this drama ... I'm loving it !

FlipboardPinterest 

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee / MBC

Look into the secrets of the mysterious smiled and shed tears Choi Kang-hee was "the best acting pitting.

In mid-September, busy shooting the new drama of MBC conducted within a difficult time in the schedule "brilliant seduction poster scene of the shooting.

Prior to the main poster shooting, the first shot of the actor for the audience to be released teaser poster that had gathered for a meeting in progress.

Topic of the day teaser poster was to "represent the appearance of the hero overcoming kkutkkut be heard out in the whirlpool of a huge destiny ', poster for this film crew is asked to' build expression expressions tears in the middle of building euneunhage smile.Choi Kang-hee was a moment I will go as soon as the 'cue' sign is open to start-up, showed a real big tears dripping 'storm facial expression' in the snow in 10 seconds.

Following Kim Sae-ron also responsible for a child who is in charge of sineunsu Choi Kang-hee, senior showcase the same look and Choi Kang-hee, the topic is - that the back door teaser poster of 'Choi Kang-hee Kim Sae-ron 100% synchro rate' completion.

Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk MBC starring the new drama 'brilliant seduction' is unintentionally present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction it deals with a woman entering a wavelength that causes drama. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast.

'Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron-Nam Joo-hyuk, posters shooting video - making the public ... 'from the explosion appeared Chemistry ...

Actor Kim Nam Joo-hyuk n Kim Sare-ron and the 'brilliant seduction poster shooting video - making the public gotta talk.

'Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron-Nam Joo-hyuk / May Queen Pictures

[Top Star News = johyejin News] Kim Sae-ron # # # colorful temptation Nam Joo-hyuk

Actor Kim Nam Joo-hyuk Sharon and the 'brilliant seduction poster shooting video - making the public gotta talk.

Producers believe seeing the colorful line-up with a collection of new MBC drama of the topic Method actor 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop) party unveiled a poster making video shooting through the official website.

25 days ln the public image of a child, Choi Kang-hee and Kim also served as Sharon Joo Sang-wook (sineunsu stations) and aspect of shooting the poster damgyeotda Nam Joo-hyuk (jinhyeongwoo station).

Sharon and Kim Nam Joo-hyuk was completely smoke-speaking professionals poses and emotions in a hwagiaeae atmosphere. He wrestled the monitor filled with posters of himself taken with the active and steady look in the column, such as an on-site check-led atmosphere.In particular, fully expresses the psychology of the character was praised by site staff.

Nam Joo-hyuk is "has taken many more fun to say than that the usual rattling the ambassador to shoot ease with each other," he hinted to the set atmosphere with peers.

Kim Sae-ron is "juhyeok deoraguyo brighter when my brother to be this character than you think. So he said to jjikeotdeon comfortable from the first shot. "

Nam Joo-hyuk was followed by "Please wait a little because now airing soon, I think I'd just look for smoke and watch a few of us." Say raised expectations for the first broadcast.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk MBC starring the new drama 'brilliant seduction' is present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction The drama dealt with unintentionally causing a wave enters a woman's. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast.

36 minutes ago, suchadiva42 said:

do I like the white shirt JSW is wearing reading his script (what a hottie indeed) Oh Lordy have mercy on my soul when this drama start, because I really don't know how I'll react once JSW is on my screen :P

Ha ha .. @suchadiva42   true ..true  .. he looked so HOT under the HOT sun while filming .. ha ha.. hope it will blazed thru ur screen once the drama started ... ha ha :lol::lol:

bts of poster shoot with nam joo hyuk + kim sae ron

dti2

Imagine them together in another eight to ten years time – gorgeous. Then again, I seem to have a growing list of male actors I want to see Kim Sae Ron with when she is older. HEH. Anyway, the chemistry is obviously there and Nam Joo Hyuk is so handsome here. I could see him in jeans, white tee and plaid/checked shirts forever. Anyway, the drama kicks off October 5… just a little more than a week left.

They talk about their characters and both comment they feel comfortable filming with each other. NJH gets to play oppa to yet another younger colleague,and KSR gets to hang out with yet another cool oppa. Plus, KSR is an excellent actress and such a professional despite her age. My babies… FIGHTING!

See clip here

dti dti1 dti3

cr.

'Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron capture daylight gallop, and jump jumping as delicate body

201509260823539610_1.jpg

Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron had sprinted all the energy die.

'Brilliant seduction' Kim Sae-ron had sprinted all the energy die.

Oct. 05, ahead of the new MBC drama first broadcast 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop) Kim Sae-ron party September 26 unveiled a shooting stills.

Published in the picture Kim Sae-ron accident I can get away with all your strength, and your whole body behind the car. The sense of urgency in the face of hwipssain Kim Sae-ron turned to fear from someone who seems to be hunted.

The photos are caught up in the crisis fell in a lifetime event to be taken in the near Anseong, Gyeonggi sineunsu (Kim Sae-ron minutes) Some tried to escape the scene narrowly. Choi Kang-hee Kim Sae-ron has undertaken the role of a child sineunsu pole was amplified to wonder what to wear urgency to sprint the reason is in the middle of the day uniform.

Kim Sae-ron is a sense of urgency as the Chao breath to the chin in the heat to make a scene full of running and ran again for a long time. The back door naetdaneun cheerfully led the praise of the staff work on shooting without express tired in the shooting continued.

Was' brilliant seduction "official" actress Kim Sae-ron was impressed by the scene of the fighting spirit smoke does sariji body being young. Dont expect a hot-rolled steel sheets every scene of Kim Sae-ron sineunsu pouring their passion for the character, "he said.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk starring MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction' is unintentionally present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction it deals with a woman entering a wavelength that causes drama. "Huating 'successor on the first broadcast on October 5. (Photo: May Queen Pictures available)

ISO Dame sodamss @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

Print Send by email
Share Article btn_tw.gif
Send article

@suchadiva42  JSW is drool worthy so you'll be like the rest of  Image result for google images of drooling

But I have to say I'm not digging the  left part in his hair I like when it's kind of comb all going to the back with the lift in the front show all his facial features.. Image result for google images of drooling 

Well Thanks For All The Updates Today

And I Hope Everyone Enjoy Your Weekend..

'Brilliant seduction' Nam Joo-hyuk - gimbora, breathtaking, close physical contact early 'acquisition ...' surprise '

The appearance of Nam Joo-hyuk and gimbora looking at each other in the background the river for sunset gotta catch has attracted attention.

‘화려한 유혹’ 김보라-남주혁 / 메이퀸픽쳐스

'Brilliant seduction' gimbora-Nam Joo-hyuk / May Queen Pictures

'Brilliant seduction' gimbora-Nam Joo-hyuk / May Queen Pictures

Nam Joo-hyuk # # # colorful temptation gimbora

Coming first broadcast scheduled for October 5 the new MBC drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok, the difference between the spirit / director gimsanghyeop) sides 26 days to disclose the scene was filmed behind the cut.

Ln the published photograph the appearance of Nam Joo-hyuk and gimbora looking at each other in the background the river for sunset gotta catch has attracted attention.

Forming an atmosphere like a bunch of angry expressions of gimbora to the Toro Nam Joo-hyuk and seounham of expression is not alarming in a close distance and left a strong aftertaste. Jinhyeongwoo to play, Nam-joo hyeokyi acting as legislators only son, a high school student to monopolize the popularity of female students on campus.He sineunsu first love (Kim Sae-ron minutes) but only hope to see the emergence of sunjeongnam his mother brought baeksanghui (gimbora minutes) three men are expected to add to the fun of the play by alternating triangles and romance.

First broadcast before Sharon and Kim Nam Joo-hyuk, gimbora three people how to amplify move the triangular romance unfold expectations not going to creating exciting teenagers.

Designated official "gimbora will unfold Kim Sae-ron and nerves taut across a Nam Joo-hyuk. Three people are dalgugo hot breath fits into the shooting without hesitation. Is a perfect scene to their acting passion to share an opinion until one minor copper and eye treatment to make the staff of hard work on shooting up, "he said." It seems good Expect a 'brilliant seduction, armed with an exciting story, "said He said.

In 2015 the second half Considered as the best highly anticipated 'brilliant seduction' is to a woman talk thrown in a colorful world on secret attraction, drama dealing with a wavelength that causes unintentionally entering a woman's present in the top 1% of high society can not be beomjeop. Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, Jung Jin Young, Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyuk, etc. should appear.

'Brilliant seduction "Cha Ye-Ryun, the first shot ... capture high-quality charisma' of the anthology"

The first shooting photos of 'brilliant seduction "Cha Ye-Ryun was released.  

[bnt news gimyena News] The first shooting photos of 'brilliant seduction "Cha Ye-Ryun was released.  

September 27 the new MBC drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit, directing gimsanghyeop) exposes the first shooting stills side of the river Cha Ye-Ryun the charge of the play station was one weeks draw attention.

Cha Ye-Ryun took on a political drama Cinderella one shares the River Station combines an elegant grace and beauty. Gangil play that brilliant brain, which eonbyeon authenticity, a cold knife woman fed up of living in a relaxed smile to people with a superior ability to political affinity with the people.  

Photo in Cha Ye-Ryun can feel the gentle charisma and dignity of standing under the warm sunshine.  
Women seureowoomyeonseodo to produce a political atmosphere that greeted confidence showcase the stylish and feminine look.  

According to producers Cha Ye-Ryun day side is a back door had his best to turn to act carefully chaenggimyeo smoke minor gipteo detailed eyes open though the first shot.

Cha Ye-Ryun is "Just think undertaken a hero in the great drama keuna a great honor and a heavy shoulder should be well digested by a given role. Bear not only the best dahagetda not disappoint even greater, "he said the appearances comment.

The 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' follow-up to the first broadcast five days next month. (Photo courtesy of the May Queen Pictures)

bnt News News Report star@bntnews.co.kr

'Brilliant seduction "Cha Ye-Ryun, the first shot of her role unveiled a scene stills.

‘화려한 유혹’ 차예련 / 메이퀸픽쳐스

‘화려한 유혹’ 차예련 / 메이퀸픽쳐스

'Brilliant seduction "Cha Ye-Ryun / May Queen Pictures

[Top Star News reporter Kim, Myung - Soo =] # # colorful temptation Cha Ye-Ryun

The first shooting photos of 'brilliant seduction "Cha Ye-Ryun was released.

First it broadcast coming October 5th MBC new drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference between English / director gimsanghyeop) party 27 days' river one weeks' Cha Ye-Ryun the first shot of his role unveiled a scene stills.

Cha Ye-Ryun took on a political drama Cinderella 'one shares the River Station combines an elegant grace and beauty. "River one weeks' play is a brilliant brain, which eonbyeon authenticity, cold knife woman fed up of living in a relaxed smile to people with a superior ability to political affinity with the people.'Colorful temptation to draw the story of the hero fell into a huge vortex of fate with Choi Kang-hee in Cha Ye-Ryun will showcase the charismatic acting in the guise of sober woman with a strong will.

Published in the picture feels a mild charismatic dignity from Cha Ye-Ryun standing under the warm sunshine. Cha Ye-Ryun introduced the female sex appeal, yet feminine look as part of a strategy to take advantage of even the style caught the attention of the political punggyeo Blowout Force personnel with confidence.Cha Ye-Ryun is a back door that day, do your best to turn to act carefully chaenggimyeo smoke from a minor detail smoke eyes, and though the first shot. Cinderella is transformed into a perfect Cha Ye-Ryun Choi Kang-hee in politics, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young and expectations pyeolchilji to breathe for the first broadcast of any illusion has been collected.

Cha Ye-Ryun is "Just think undertaken a hero in the great drama keuna a great honor and a heavy shoulder should be well digested by a given role. Burden is also large, but will do my best not to disappoint, "he said in a comment appearing in this drama.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun Kim, Sharon, Nam Joo-hyuk MBC starring the new drama 'brilliant seduction' is present in the top 1% of high society can not beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction The drama dealt with unintentionally causing a wave enters a woman's. "Huating 'successor on October 5 is the first broadcast

'Brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young more than 34 years old from 68 years old until the age limit

Another great actor Jung Jin Young

201509271757340810_2.jpg

201509271757340810_1.jpg

Best actor Jung Jin Young returns to the second half of 2015 highly anticipated Brilliant Seduction

[Newsen gimhyeongwoo News]

Luxury is the best actor Jung Jin Young returns to the second half of 2015 highly anticipated 'brilliant seduction.

Coming October 5 First broadcast MBC new drama 'Gorgeous Temptation' (a play sonyoungmok difference spirits / production gimsanghyeop) is a secret attraction to the colorful world to cast a woman in the story as beomjeop can not top 1% of high society in the The drama dealt with unintentionally causing a wave enters a woman's.

Every building strong character of its own, and each works even greater expectations of the audience for the return of the CRT showcase the best acting on Jung Jin Young.

Jung Jin Young has had his debut in 1988 drama 'confrontation' film 'Hi! Dharma!' 'Hwangsanbul' Gangnam 1970 'and introduced a variety of work from acting in plays and stability.

Jung Jin Young only for the first time appeared in the op station in the movie "The King and the Clown '1000 ryeoteumyeo press the delight of the audience broke through, following the" seven gifts of the beonbang' achieve the third of 10 million records in the International Market "to a total of three- 30 million in box-office actor in the film was crowned rank.

In 2011 there caught the home theater with multiple characters and from the extremes of the drama "Brain" take the neurosurgeon Prof. Kim, Sang - Cheol station.

Smoke transformed cross CRT screen and Jung Jin Young female fans, as well as grabbing the hearts of men obsessed fan has built up the trust.

This time he is such a drama colorful temptation.

Why bet to expect this work is choesangryucheung it did not show the existing yasimga is transformed into smoke "gangseokhyeon 'character. Works 'gangseokhyeon' he introduce new characters prudent to choose a home theater is the person with the power of the top 1% omnipotent. Jung Jin Young must postpone the youth from the relentless yasimga gangseokhyeon does not cover the ways and means for the ambitions until old age.

The drama collect expect to notice a wide range of ages from 34 years old smoke cross the years '34 to 68-year-old who works in rare cases.

Jung Jin Young is in a unique stately and dignified must be seen to meet the gentle charm of this work namgilji geukgang charismatic character to look like gwichu is noted.

'Brilliant seduction, the drama said, "actor Jung Jin Young has the ability to absorb a great character. Perfect for a hearing of characters that have on-site to draw and demonstrate the worthiness of my 'luxurious luxury actor. "Said," actor Jung Jin Young kindness and charisma coexist is different watch if I can go after the box-office invincibility myth in home theater "he said electrolytic raised expectations.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-Ryun, Jung Jin Young, Kim Sae-ron, etc. starring Nam Joo-hyuk 'brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' successor on October 5 first broadcast.

(Photo courtesy = May Queen Pictures)

Archived