Lee Jong Hyun Gives Gong Seung Yeon a Romantic Kiss While Parasailing on “We Got Married”

Lee Jong Hyun once again surprises Gong Seung Yeon with an unexpected kiss. On August 15′s episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon go parasailing during their vacation to Jeju Island. They enjoy a romantic moment as they are attached to each other and feel like they are flying. […]

The post Lee Jong Hyun Gives Gong Seung Yeon a Romantic Kiss While Parasailing on “We Got Married” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I thought the Busan trip was sweet, but these 2 up their game with every episode. I have never experienced a couple more real and natural that Jonghyun and Seungyeon. They had something going on their first date and they haven't stopped growing closer and more comfortable with each episode yet. I really wish they would just date for real and announce it to the world! If these 2 aren't real I've lost my faith in love and humanity.......

They are exactly what this show needed.My favorite moment...all of them, because one builds on another and it's so natural! They respect each other, they play well and honestly together. There is no "drama" or ego's that get in the way. They are the only couple that started without knowing who the other was, but they both were attracted to each other on the very first meeting. I really do hope that they can continue after the show ends! As rare as this sounds, they may have found their love on a TV show! I hope his fans will encourage it, because he is one happy guy now!

They are exactly what this show needed.My favorite moment...all of them, because one builds on another and it's so natural! They respect each other, they play well and honestly together. There is no "drama" or ego's that get in the way. They are the only couple that started without knowing who the other was, but they both were attracted to each other on the very first meeting. I really do hope that they can continue after the show ends! As rare as this sounds, they may have found their love on a TV show! I hope his fans will encourage it, because he is one happy guy now!

Absolutely agree with you!!

Guest Jonahae

What happened right there it's real that even SEUNGYEON it self is surprise

And that forehead kiss it's epic

I been watching WGM since ANDY and SOLBI days and this is what I been saying

There is no way that during WGM those actor and actress will not feel anything romantic feelings toward each other, WGM is like paradise for them because it's like dating in public which they don't do and want to do

But the big question is are THOSE FEELINGS THEY FEEL TOWARDS EACH OTHER DURING THOSE ROMANTIC SCENE OR DURING THE SHOW IS IT REAL OR THEY JUST GOT CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT

ITS VERY EASY TO BE CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT

• 4 weeks later...

What happened right there it's real that even SEUNGYEON it self is surprise

And that forehead kiss it's epic

I been watching WGM since ANDY and SOLBI days and this is what I been saying

There is no way that during WGM those actor and actress will not feel anything romantic feelings toward each other, WGM is like paradise for them because it's like dating in public which they don't do and want to do

But the big question is are THOSE FEELINGS THEY FEEL TOWARDS EACH OTHER DURING THOSE ROMANTIC SCENE OR DURING THE SHOW IS IT REAL OR THEY JUST GOT CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT

ITS VERY EASY TO BE CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT

I totally agree with you…

I’ve and will always be a fan of Andy & Solbi (and Alex & Shinae). For sure i thought Andy and Solbi was the perfect couple especially Solbi bold skinship and Andy shyness.

I am not sure when WGM started if the rules has been more or less strict but I recall once that the members cannot keep in touch outside of filming WGM during the first and second seasons. I did hated WGM at one point when they would give house/apartments to the more famous couples and leave the unpopular on the street or with carts to pull their things.
I’ve seen a lot of chemistry and always hope that at least some of these couples will become reality after the show but I guess being a celebrity is hard. The couple that I cheer the most and had my fingers crossing that will end up together was Yoon Han and Lee So Yeon because they had the mind set of finding the potential soul mate and wanting to tie the knots.

Archived