How Much Does Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won Make Per Episode of “Yong Pal”?

With ratings hitting over 16 percent for its fourth episode, interest in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Yong Pal,” starring Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee, grows. With its unusual storyline that has its lead actress is a coma for much of the beginning act, the drama drew the curiosity of the local media which wondered […]

The post How Much Does Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won Make Per Episode of “Yong Pal”? appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest innercircle25

Joo won always do good job in his dramas. He has one of actors that I always have my hopes up for. As for Kim tae hee… although most of this 4 eps contain scenes that she lying, the visual impact is real great. Her beauty worth the price, I'll say. Wish the drama goes well and great!

Guest kapoyani

well duh its irrational and petty to bash her for that. she got that rate from star power the effect isnt so easily calculated and its stupid to sign on and bash the lead for how they are used in the story.

Guest kapoyani

and are they so into the story they think her scenes of flashback are just a memory and not work. i do agree the one who works the most scenes should be compensated properly but dont bash another for the limits the character is written

• 3 weeks later...
Guest abrar94

can someone please tell me the excat number of epiodese this series has ? each sites gives a differnet number , is it 20 ,16 , 24 ? and thank u

Archived