Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo Clear Up Reports of Staggering Appearance Fees in Official Statements

“Running Man” stars Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo recently released official statements clearing up reports about their staggering TV appearance fees. Prior to these official statements, a CEO of a Chinese Entertainment agency revealed that “Kim Jong Kook’s appearance fee for one episode is a staggering 1.5 billion won (approx. $1.3 million USD). Lee […]

The post Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo Clear Up Reports of Staggering Appearance Fees in Official Statements appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest ojelape

Pays to be famous. I do work which is significantly more difficult than theirs, but it'll take me 3 years to make Kwangsoo's fee per appearance.

It depends on your definition of difficult really. I think each and every work in the world is difficult.

However, I think the entertainment world is a gambling work because you don't know when your stardom is going to plummet, your life dating becomes something for people to comment, some of your privacy is taken away, we all have hater but a famous person have more haters and a normal working hours is either morning, afternoon or night but when you are famous their is no monday to friday only, and I finish at 5:30. Everything about you or your outside appearing is put on the scale

Guest leethao

Yea, I thought those number seemed really exaggerated when I saw the article. The only two Korean celebrities I can see demanding that kind of fee is either Kim So Hyun or Psy. And maybe Lee Min Ho & Bi aka Rain.

Pays to be famous. I do work which is significantly more difficult than theirs, but it'll take me 3 years to make Kwangsoo's fee per appearance.

That is a matter of course. High demand is coupled with better reward. Pays to be demanded is more appropriate.

Archived