[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSayOink

ohh~~ so that's how the author looks like....

and bleh, i don't like Da S's style when not in movies, lol. the clothes she wear in the movies/dramas make her look normal and pretty but when she's not filming, the stuff she wears looks a bit awkward.. her dress in dat picture looks ok but she should've left her hair down or something and maybe use a lighter color lipstick? lol

o, but zai zai'll look cute no matter wat he wears, lol. haha, he looks funny with those big eyes, lol

Guest evercute

ohh~~ so that's how the author looks like....

:lol: lmao! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! I've seen her drawn herself into the manga and such but I've never seen what she actually looks like. Hmmm...she's not as bad as I thought.

her dress in dat picture looks ok but she should've left her hair down or something and maybe use a lighter color lipstick? lol

You read my mind :rolleyes: Da S looks weird in that dress...and I don't think bright red lipstick suits her. :mellow:

I only liked the first one...it's definitely one of my favourite Taiwanese series...and now that Japanese one is out...I'm not sure which one I like more...this version is less serious...cheesy at some parts, but I still like it :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

isn't jerry gay in real life? that's what i heard. but anyways. never watched this but i heard the story is great. i just never bother watching it since i am not a big fan of f4. and with japanese version coming out. i dunno if i will ever be able to start or finish the taiwanese version =.="

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

cheezy rip off of a japanese anime

Yup, the production cost was cheap, but the profits is still going strong because this is a wonderful rip off.

I'm watching the japanese drama version now, but I still like this one better. The mood is happier and it's so funny! I love Jerry's version of Tsukasa! This is my all time favorite drama!

Guest WitchGoddess

u know i just had this weird thought but does any1 else reckon ZaiZai looks a bit like L from Death Note

lol really? I never imagined L looking like that.

Guest hauwulli

Yup, the production cost was cheap, but the profits is still going strong because this is a wonderful rip off.

I'm watching the japanese drama version now, but I still like this one better. The mood is happier and it's so funny! I love Jerry's version of Tsukasa! This is my all time favorite drama!

Yup, me too! The mood in MG is a lot happier. But personally, I like the actors/actresses in HYD better, because their acting is better ^_^

Guest evercute

I love Jerry's version of Tsukasa! This is my all time favorite drama!

Ah, me too, me too!! I adore Jerry's version of Tsukasa so much...he's the ultimate Doumyoji for me. Totally devoted to Tsukushi...and I couldn't help but become touched by it too *sighs* ^_^

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

i liked the anime of it before i watched the tw version..and i used to be OBSESSED~~~

but MG2 killed it....after that i never really pay attention to MG or F4 anymore...maybe to the point that i almost HATE them.....yea thats me...

now im watching the japanese version and i like it soo much ...it's wayyyyyyy better than the tw one because the mood and characters are more like the ones in the anime/manga...

Guest someday4_2

I didn't know why so many people luv F4 UNTIL i saw this drama myself last year lol... wow they're just all so hot. I didn't think they did that bad either haha (ok vic's acting was kinda bad) like some of u said up there the mood was happy n funny in Meteor Garden =P

Man Jerry looks so hot with the pineapple hair...

mg1 was pretty good..but the ending was like blah..i mean i was expecting more hehehe..

mg 2--don't get me started hahaha..basically--watch the first epi, some epis btwn the middle 20s n bam go rite ahed to the ending...

rite now im currentlt watching the japanese version..

Archived