[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

Guest ~*.:Yuki:.*~

I was soooooo obsessed with this movie when I first watched it. I was a lei + shan chai supporter but then in the end, Dao ming shi seemed good as well. My favourite character is Hua zhe lei.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuki-chan

i loved the first one, it was really addicting! ... but the second one was ... -__- i didn't even watch the whole thing of that ... lolz ><

i even read the manga and watch the anime of this becoz i was addicted ... LOLz!

Guest tinasarangg

i think i watched this series like three times.

I STILL CRY LIKE A BABY!

ahhh<3 i'm so in love with meteor garden.

DAO MING SI & SHUN CHAI FOREVERRR!

gawd! i'm so crazy over this series!....like watch it nth times already!!! the very first asian drama i've ever watch!!!

i love Hua Ze Lei/ Zaizai forever!!!

Guest malicious_

i LOVE.. absolutely LOVE mg.. all time favorite.. i can never get bored watching that.. haha =P i didnt really like mg2 though.. coincidences happen.. but wat are the chances of meeting a fraeken princess? ionno.. haha i still prefer the first on over the second on any daii =P

Guest 내 이름은 이진

i wanna watch! i heard about this from my friends...do you guys have subbed megaupload links by any chance?

-jinmi-

^i know what you mean...

this is the drama that started my raving asian drama obsession :P

Yeah, me too... if i can remember correctly i started wanting to watch more snd more asian dramas/movies.. LOL.. i thought i was the only one but you too. HehE.. cool

I fell in love with Vic when I first saw this drama^^....that was alll it took and now Im crazy about him^^....this drama is good but it dragg tooooo much...the producer could of ended it sooner and I didn't really like the ending of it at all....I would be hecka richard simmons...if I went through all the troble to be with someone and at the end I didn't end up with him...that would be mess up...If I were Shancai...I would of went for Lay...he is a carefree type of guy...(My ideal Guy^^) Lay was sweet charming and he really did love Shancai...Daomingx did love Shancia but his love was soooo different...I love this drama even though it draggs and draggs...I enjoy it very much though...

i heard MG 2 was a disaster... but I kinda wanna watch it

i absolutely loveeee MG 1 tho i never got to finish it, but read lots of

spoilers...

i loveee dao ming si and hua ze lei (if i spelled that wrong, sorry, im korean) hehe

the other two guys, so random... ^^

Guest beautifulxmess

OMGgg!!! I was obsessed with MG! Lol..and I got into it waaay too late. Just this year, friend d/led the episodes so watched to see what was all the hype. Then enatiled about 4 months of ongoing obsession!! lol..

i liked DMS, Meizhou and Ximen. I keep alternating between them three....

had a massive crush on jerry..hahaa...him and his dimples...

but yeah, i've yet to watch another series that enthralls me soo...

Archived