[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

Guest moonies

this was one of my fave taiwan drama...i love shangcai's parents..they are hilarious...too bad part 2 wasn't as good as part 1

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flycmagurl

if you loved MG, DON'T watch MG2. it totally kills all of the giddy feelings that you have for MG. :)

But MG2 really made me want Vic with Shan Tsai. I'm glad they made MARS together :)

*.smiles.*

Guest sweet_treats1812

this was one of my fave taiwan drama...i love shangcai's parents..they are hilarious...too bad part 2 wasn't as good as part 1

hahaha! yep yep yep!!! those two are one crazy set of parents!!! their daughter is more mature than the two of them combined!! LOL~ :lol:

Guest Incise Soul

I love this drama. I watched it for at least 5-10 times during one summer! It was crazy. I love the Dao Ming Si character. He's adorable and irresistable. Shan tai is cool too. I like how she stood up for what they believed in. I like all the guys in the group.

Guest Rin_Sohma

*cry* I would like to see MG too... but I can't find it anywhere.. do you know any sites where can I get it (torrent)?

Guest someday4_2

I LUV Dao Ming si n Shan Cai's endless bickering =)

I luv the whole thing haha cracks me up...

too bad MG II was...... just plain horrible =X

which MG is better is a matter of opinion..

i have a friend who fell inlove with MG2 saying thats its waaaayyy better than 1

but for the most of us, it's MG who opened up a whole new world of asian dramas

still in my top 5 and will always be..

MARS tho is my fave ^^

Guest iSayOink

Omg, alotta ppl disliked MG2, hhaha~ well, i'm one too! lol. I disliked Yie Shah and UGH! THE ENDING!!!! lol

IT WAS A HORRIBLE ENDING!!!! XO

but i guess i kinda liked it cuz Lei had his "own" episode in there, lol, with San Cai. but his story was too sad... i can't believe those two pig-heads (san cai and ah-sr) totally did not consider his feelings. Lei was trying to give San Cai away cuz of his loyal friendship towards Ah-sr but Ah-sr wasn't being loyal at all! he was selfish! aurgh, it would've been better if he was with Yie Shah and Lei with San Cai. wouldn't that be fair? story was long, lol. it's like after going around the GIGANTIC circle, those two idiots still end up together in the end..

but anyways, i enjoyed watching this drama. lol.

Guest evercute

my mom bought me the f4 tokyo photo book for my birthday.i was sooo happy

OMG~ YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY! Eee...I was thinking of buying the Tokyo book, but I think I'm gonna wait 'til I go back overseas to get it... -_-

this movie, i can't watch at all. the girl, what's her name, Barbie? pisses me off. Everyone said it's good, and it probably is but somehow, that girl!! argggg....

EVeyone have a ncie day ^.^

I know what you mean lol. Barbie. She's annoying, alright. My mom rented Mars to watch and she watched half an ep and was like "I can't stand Barbie's face, can we watch something else?" LOL. She is annoying on so many levels, even my mom got annoyed lol. :lol: I LOVE Meteor Garden but probably starting about half of ep 1 I started getting a bit pissed with Barbie. Thank God my hubby Jerry was too hot to resist and made me manage to sit through the parts with Barbie and Lei. Gaaah >_<;

And did anyone else find the kissing scene in the bedroom insanely hot? OMG. I think it was THAT particular scene that started my Jerry obsession lol.

gahh..this movie makes me ALL GIDDY TOO! .........DAO MING SI makes me melt...ahhhhh...and vic..i love his hair. anywho. this was a great movie. i want to re-watch it agian.

Archived