[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

Guest keeyshane

^^he trimmed it, i saw his hair shorter in the f4 international fan gathering last apri 22. i think he's saving the cut for his new project.

i miss seeing f4 together!

and seeing them w/ Japan's SMAP is really a bonus. Takuya is sooo funnyyy!!

here, pics from f4's korean and Japanese fan gathering last april 22 in TW:

14bbx1.jpg

21bkd3.jpg

i03blu6.jpg

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pilkyo_Oilly

Ah...they are grow up Jerry so handsome Ark....

first i think they(i mean smap) gonna have project with GroupS

thanks for news

i dun like vic's short haircut

maybe its because im soo used to it being longer and orange lol

im still at school so when i get back home i'll watch it~

but judging from the pics... it looks fun~

and WOW to jerry~

he looks more mature~

he looks like changmin from TVXQ? or is it just me?

Guest Azura

Thanks for sharing the link....

It's so funny, i heard the programme rating was pretty high when they were shown....

Guest ponkie

Why does looking at Jerry reminds me of Junno (Kat-tun) so much? It's might just be the hair.

I wish we have a subbing team for Smap x Smap.

Guest sweet_treats1812

eehhh..vic looks sooo different..he should really change his hairstyle :lol: that was fun though even though i didn't really understand what they were saying.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest seven

The show looks fun... i need to find the link from clubbox to download it. I miss F4 since i haven't seen them together for a while. Is it just me from this pic i feel like Ken's getting fat??

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2164/14bbx1.jpg

edit

Finally, i found the clubbox link for this video so i just post it here in case someone wants to download it:

The file name: 20070416 SMAPxSMAP.avi -- 키타오지 킨야, F4, Floor Play.

http://clubbox.co.kr/yrere

Guest keeyshane

f4 isn't a southeast asian idol group. lol!

Takuya was so funny as Touru! :lol:

Taiwan is part of Southeast Asia, no?

or maybe that means they are popular in SE Asia.

Guest shinirza

f4 is very popular in se asia.. malaysia, singapore, thailand, philipine ( i hope i spell it correctly), indonesia, brunei, vietnam ( i think so)..

havent seen them for so long

hope they'll come out with new album or drama together

i used to go crazy about them before kpop

Guest keeyshane

^^it's Philippines. i live in this country.

they're phenomenal right.

funny how they are popular in Japan given that Japan has their own hana yori dango, japanese girls still go crazy w/ TW f4.

Guest vanjuve

Hilarious!

i'm not hyped with Vic's short hair but still, he looks dashing!

last i heard is they're doing something together, right?

was it a concert?.... {scratches head}

Guest keeyshane

^^they were appointed as Tourism Ambassadors for TW so they had to go to Japan and Korea for the presscon, and that's why they also guested in SMAP's show in Japan..

it was not really a concert. last April 22, they had a fan gathering for Koreans and Japanese fans flying over to TW as part of them being Tourism ambassadors. after the fan gathering, they each had their own solo fanfests for lucky selected fans.

here, see this news and pics:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=391340

but they'll reunite in October for another one.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=391981

Guest nana_ka

I can't see via Youtube.. pliz.. can't you upload those movie to sendspace.. it's the only way I can download movie to my compie..

thx very muach..

nana

I was so ecstatic to watch this - Takuya Kimura and F4 in one show!! It was so surreal to watch Jerry, Vic, Ken and Vann as F4 again. It was almost as if they were making MG3, with the 4 of them swaggering into Eitoku Gakuen's dining room like that. I mean, I absolutely loved Hana Yori Dango and I loved Jun, Shun, Shota and Abe as the Japanese F4, but somehow, because MG was my first ever asian drama, I will always have a soft spot for the original F4. I thought Jerry and Vann looked great although I agree that Jerry should find a new look. Didn't really like Vic's new haircut, and really Ken needs to lose some weight, but yeah, I loved how they looked so happy together and had such a good time with SMAP. Wish they were in SMAP bistro as well though.

And here's hoping someone would be kind enough to subtitle this wonderful show (but they need to be trilingual - English, Japanese and Mandarin, so it's kinda a tall order, but one can still hope!). :D

Archived