[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

Guest _obsession

LOVED THIS.this drama is a classic.no matter how many times i'll watch it, i won't get tired of it.

f4 is soooo HOT!

my mom bought me the f4 tokyo photo book for my birthday.i was sooo happy

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a favorite quote(s) in this movie while watching it or a favorite scene(s)????

i find it funny when Mei Zuo and Xi Men would call Shancai "diligent virgin" :lol:

Guest LUCY<3

BAH i want to see this TToTT

anyone know where i can dl it?

[disregard this if it counts as asking for links/sharing/such :X]

Guest sweet_treats1812

ooohhh!!! meteor garden!! gosh, the entire philippine country was in an uproar over this!!! :lol: and so was i!!!

cudnt resist buying the albums and all...but that was like two years ago..hahaha..still, MG was really great. hated MG 2 though...gosh!!! wat were they thinking?! shud have left MG 1 as it was...

Guest sayuri43

Also the fact that I cannot stand Da S' at all. Thank god she's going out with Vic now and not Jerry.

I love Meteor Garden! :] yayyy F4 and Vic! ...but are Barbie and Vic really going out? When did this happen?!

Guest yuans7love

DAO MING SI!!! :wub: :wub:

i remeber being obsessed!!! MG was my life!!! hahah i was such a loser >.<

and yeah... MGII was really bad but i still managed to watch the whole thing b/c of Jerry<3

Guest missussally

omg... i haven't heard about MG 1 for so long.. well let me retce my memry.. MG 1 is definitely better than the sequel and beside in the sequel DMS is more mushy and pathetic to me.. there are certain part in the sequel that i feel that iwanna kick his richard simmons because he's being mean to Sancai ... and what with Yisha... she's is so fake because at first she doesn't want DMS and suddenly she wants him back. so much for being firm huh...

well i think that in the sequel, Sancai is better with Lei and i think that the part of Mei Zhuo and Sancai's friend should be prolong. they make a cute couple together..

Ximen is so cute and finally a girl manage to change his attitude towards women.. in the story he's a good friend though but totally a lousy boyfriend..

in Mg1 at first i dont like the character of Lei because he seems like to so paptethic and later on when the caharcter developed then it became more acceptable...

well i couldn't wait for the remake of Hana Yori Dango japanese version...it have Jun matsumoto ;) and Ogari Shun... well both of them had starred in Gokusen as friends and now once gain as friends and maybe in certain part will be a rival..

I COULD WAIT!!!!!!! RELEASED IN JAPAN THIS OCT 21....

Guest JUICYLICI0US.

i have both drama's at home.

lei is so HOT and dao ming si is really funny ahah

Yisha is so pretty, i thought she was mixed at first. she is right?? O_o;;

Guest june_angel

MG1 was really good, but MG2 was a disappointment. Dao Min Si and Sancai's relationship had to go through so much in order to be together. This series had all the right things in it.

Guest rainie_chu

Of course, the series that started it all for me.

I love the XM-XY tandem. Too bad they never finished the story, but I guess it makes it all the more interesting.

I hope if they do continue with MG3 (what are the chances right? but it's free to dream) they finish the story. And I want Ken and Rainie together! LOL!

Guest iluvfany86

I fell in love with Daomingsi (Jerry)'s character. He's so faithful to his love for Shancai (Barbie) that it's almost too fake. I loved Lei (Vic) in here too because he's so cute and INNOCENT. And never forget about MeiZuo (Vanness). One of my favorite parts of the movie was when they went to help sell cakes for Shancai and MeiZuo put chapstick on. That was HOTNESS!

And finally, I fell in love with Ximen (Ken)'s character at the end when he helped XiaoYo (Rainie) out with her guy troubles. Now, I'm stuck on Ximen.

I didn't like part two as much as one because it just drags on too long. I like being old school. ^^!

Guest mel_orange88

MG ish a classic..haha..shud thank it coz it was the drama which lead to all the awesome tw idol dramas thus far! ^_^

agree. MG2 was sooo bad..way too long and boring. I always thought Da S made a good couple with Jerry...lols..too bad she's with vic now..

This is the one that got me started on my Asian drama frenzy. Agree the first one is better than the long MG2. But still love it, can rewatch it and still feel like its the first time. This one is really special for me. Love DMS and SC, but also HZL is very cute. MG is the best for me. Love it.

Guest MSLINNY

gosh meteor garden is the shiz.. i loved this drama ahhaha. it cracked me up but was real good. geez fricken dau ming si's mom. that biotch.

Guest she-smiles

ahh! don't get me started! but i will. haha. what can i say?! MG rocks! F4 totally melted my heart. especially daoming si (jerry). MG2 wasn't as good as MG1, in my opinion... but it was still definitely worth watching. my favorite taiwanese drama of all time... until something better comes along the way... =D

Archived