Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

severus

Trump 2016

No.

What? You don't support Mexican wall building? Taking back that oil? That very sophisticated 3 step oil taking back plan? 

No.

No.

What? You don't support Mexican wall building? Taking back that oil? That very sophisticated 3 step oil taking back plan? 

No.

This is why China has all your jobs, 'Murican.

call centers are usually in india, while the mexican does have oil it's not run by the usa anyday soon lol, trades here and there but seriously he would be a great president because i would love to see the fall of america in my life time, to bad obama didn't do the job. always willing and on standby to watch an amazing game go down

No.

No.

you do know if the states did kick out the mexicans how big of an issue there will be with everything right? jobs that are paid shyt and whoo's going to cut those steaks you buy at cosco?

call centers are usually in india, while the mexican does have oil it's not run by the usa anyday soon lol, trades here and there but seriously he would be a great president because i would love to see the fall of america in my life time, to bad obama didn't do the job. always willing and on standby to watch an amazing game go down

No.

No.

you do know if the states did kick out the mexicans how big of an issue there will be with everything right? jobs that are paid shyt and whoo's going to cut those steaks you buy at cosco?

I'd be down for that. Never been a salaryman before.

Obvi the Mexicans are going to be paying and building the Great Wall of 'Murica, but on their side of the border. 

We'll pay for it, but we'll hire them to build it if it ever does happen.

I think they should allow a third term for Obama. Change the policies and bills.

Obama has been great if you look at the details.

I think the love you see for Trump in the U.S. is largely a reaction to the overly-PC atmosphere that's rampant here now. No one reasonable can agree with a thing he's saying, but I do appreciate the fact that he doesn't care. Even if I disagree with what someone's saying, or deem it hateful, I do feel they should have every right to say it. In fact, I'd rather they say it -- that way the idiots are right out there in the open, rather than hiding until it's too late.

That said, I can't believe the majority of Americans take him seriously, so I don't think he'll even manage to land the Republican nomination, let alone have a genuine shot at the presidency.

No.

No.

If that happens, then I expect a big arms race and possible conflicts in the Far East and Europe.