Hair dye

MissAria

Which hair color you want to try ? Post pictures :) !

I want to dye my hair but I can't stand the smell... Also, it is expensive to get it done at a beauty salon... I think with my typical dark brown asian hair it's better to buy online hair dye of japanese brands because they are produced for darker natural hair, and the result would look more similar to the color chosen.

Anyways, talk anything hair dye related ! For example, how it can change your look...

I wanted to try some browns...

Beauty-Mauve-Palty-Hair-Dye.jpg

taeyeon-final.jpg?582bb2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07.08.2015 at 4:07 AM, MissAria said:

Which hair color you want to try ? Post pictures :) !

I want to dye my hair but I can't stand the smell... Also, it is expensive to get it done at a beauty salon... I think with my typical dark brown asian hair it's better to buy online hair dye of japanese brands because they are produced for darker natural hair, and the result would look more similar to the color chosen.

Anyways, talk anything hair dye related ! For example, how it can change your look...

I wanted to try some browns...

Beauty-Mauve-Palty-Hair-Dye.jpg

taeyeon-final.jpg?582bb2

Oh, I adore such topics about hair colours! :) I have this obsession for many years so I can't stand from bumping this thread! :D I don't have the dislike for smell of the hair dyers but I don't like that damage which they cause to the hair... It always happens unfortunately, even if the hair dyer is expensive... :( Anyway now I'm curious to try the Japanese brands! :)
Speaking about colours... I like both different types of natural and unnatural ones, like in this gallery http://stylemann.com/best-hair-color-ideas/ ^_^ Your choices are cool too btw! ^_^
The next ones which I really want to try is the blue one and pink, they look sooo cool! :rolleyes:

11-Blue-Wave-650x650.jpg

18-Edgy-Pink-Splash-650x650.jpg

Archived