Baek A Yeon 백아연

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

This is first time. Congratulations and all the best.

-----
VIXX’s Ken, B1A4′s Sandeul, Baek Ah Yeon, and Others Cast in Musical “Cinderella”

VIXX‘s Ken, B1A4‘s Sandeul, Baek Ah Yeon, and Seo Hyun Jin, among others, have been confirmed for the first Korean production of the musical “Cinderella.”

Seo Hyun Jin, Baek Ah Yeon, and musical actress Ahn Si Ha have been cast in the title role of Cinderella. In the role of Prince Christoph, Sandeul, Ken, and actor Uhm Ki Joon have been confirmed.

CLOt_0fUYAA-lVP.jpg

It was also previously reported that BEAST‘s Yoseob and singer Younha were also considering joining the production.

The musical is an adaptation of the popular fairy tale. This is the first production of the musical in Korea. It will premiere on September 12 and it will be on stage until November 8.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/31/vixxs-ken-b1a4s-sandeul-baek-ah-yeon-and-others-cast-in-musical-cinderella/

Guest adikkeluangman

VIXX’s Ken, BEAST’s Yoseob, B1A4′s Sandeul, Baek Ah Yeon, and More Cast in “Cinderella” Musical

The cast for the first Korean production of Rodgers and Hammerstein‘s musical “Cinderella” has been finalized, to the squeals of multiple fandoms.

Cinderella-Cast.jpg

On August 5, the character trailer for “Cinderella” was released, featuring BEAST‘s Yang Yoseob, VIXX‘s Ken, B1A4‘s Sandeul, and Uhm Ki Joon in the role of Prince Christopher, and Younha, Baek Ah Yeon, Ahn Si Ha, and Seo Hyun Jin as Cinderella. Kahi and Jung Dan Young will play stepsister Gabrielle, and Park Jin Woo will play Jean-Michel, the renegade with whom Gabrielle falls in love.

Im Eun Young will play the other stepsister Charlotte, and Lee Kyung Mi will take on stepmother Madame.

Musical actors Kim Beob Rae and Jang Dae Woong will depict Sebastian, and Hwang Lee Gun will grace the stage as Lord Pinkleton.

Meanwhile, “Cinderella” is slated to premiere on September 12 and run until November 12.

Watch the character trailer below, and share with us your thoughts on the cast! Whom are you most looking forward to seeing in “Cinderella”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/05/vixxs-ken-beasts-yoseob-b1a4s-sandeul-baek-ah-yeon-and-more-cast-in-cinderella-musical/

Guest adikkeluangman

#Baekayeon Musical 'Cinderella' 1st Ticket Open at 2PM(KST) on August 11th! 

CLmzppkVEAA246D.jpg

‪#‎Baekayeon‬ Musical 'Cinderella' Spot Clip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Baek A Yeon leaves a message after finishing musical 'Cinderella'

Baek A Yeon left a brief message after finishing musical 'Cinderella' in Seoul.

On November 7th, Baek A Yeon wrote on her Instagram, "Today was more overwhelming and blissful than any other day. I learned so many different feelings that I have never felt before while living as Cinderella, and I would like to express sincere thanks to all of the directors, staffs, actors, and actresses for guiding me through."

20151109162057_564049599577e_1.jpg

The first presentation of musical 'Cinderella' was held on September 13th, and Baek A Yeon played as 'Cinderella.'

Even though it was her first time to play in a musical, Baek A Yeon still showed fabulous performances.

After taking a break for a while, Baek A Yeon will participate in encore presentations of 'Cinderella.' Tickets for the encore shows were opened on November 3rd, and 'Cinderella' recently debuted #1 on online ticket purchase website charts.

Meanwhile, Baek A Yeon garnered an award during '2015 Melon Music Awards,' which was held on November 7th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=416789 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Taecyeon shows support for Baek Ah Yeon at her musical performance

2PM's Taecyeon was recently seen being a loyal friend to Baek Ah Yeon, a fellow JYP Entertainment artist, as he posted up a supportive message via Twitter after watching her musical performance.

On January 3, Taecyeon wrote, "I'm happy to have watched your last performance~ Good job, good job~~" along with an adorable image of him and Baek Ah Yeon. In the photo, Baek Ah Yeon was seen still in her Cinderella costume and makeup, looking flushed from her performance.

The vice president of JYP Entertainment, Jongrok Pyo, also tweeted after seeing Baek Ah Yeon's performance, revealing that the young singer had shed tears during the last curtain call. He wrote, "I was happy to see that she had done so well on her first musical, but then got emotional when I saw her shedding tears during the curtain call."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/2pms-taecyeon-shows-support-for-baek-ah-yeon-at-her-musical-performance 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived