Favorite long dramas 50 hrs +

Never tired to re-watch Family Honor ( SBS, 2008 ) again and again for almost 7 years... :wub::wub:

Family Honor was one of the best experience, I was new to Korean dramas 4 years ago never knew who were the main characters which made the show even more enjoyable. The main couple was fantastic

Family Honor was one of the best experience, I was new to Korean dramas 4 years ago never knew who were the main characters which made the show even more enjoyable. The main couple was fantastic

@dekaron...hello chinggu, so glad that i find another FH fans... :wub:

I'm with you about Kang-Dan Couple, they always have a special place in my heart...

Come and play with another loyal fans in FH thread :

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/144143-drama-2008-glory-of-family-family-honor-가문의-영광/?page=390

Especially in a few months we will celebrate 7 years FH anniversary... :wub::wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I am a fan of long dramas as long as they hold my interest, I'm there.  Here are a few of my favorites:- historical - Jumong (81), Ballad of Suh dong (54); Jewel in the Palace (54). Chuno. Saga:- Giant (60), Daily - King 's Daughter Suh Baek Hyang (108).  All are good though at times a few episodes can be draggy.Good luck with your viewing pleasure.

Archived