Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
severus

Japanese Shisei Tattoos

ill be starting a full back (including bum)piece soon. I'm very excited :) i love this video

• Like 1

ill be starting a full back (including bum)piece soon. I'm very excited :) i love this video

Are you picking the designs or are you letting the sensei just go with it? Also if you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying for a full back? I don't think I'd get my behind tattooed, but I'd get from the shoulder blades to two inches above the tail bone. Even though this is cool asf: 

tumblr_m79ow1n3ca1qfuwm5o1_500.jpg

i picked my design however I'm letting him do what he wants off of the base that i chose. I work at a tattoo shop so I'm not paying a regular rate.. just tip but I'm working for the artist at his private studio as well to help pay off the tattoo. If you keep in touch ill show you my progress ^^ TATOO BUDDIES! <3 lol

• Like 1

i picked my design however I'm letting him do what he wants off of the base that i chose. I work at a tattoo shop so I'm not paying a regular rate.. just tip but I'm working for the artist at his private studio as well to help pay off the tattoo. If you keep in touch ill show you my progress ^^ TATOO BUDDIES! <3 lol

Ohhh please do update

Japanese Shisei Tattoos are so beautiful but expensive at the same time. As i Know every tattoo has some meaning. 

Surely it should. Not only Japanese, but every tribal one.  Regrettably nowadays many people  tattoo just the first design they like without any idea of its sacred spirit. As for Japanese tattoo meaning you may find some useful information here

Wow... Japanese tattoos are awesome part of oriental culture. I like small tattoos on my body but those big piece of art is only to look on other's bodies. I've never been even think to make tattoo like this on my body. 

For Author of those tattoos, big respect! I also found awesome site with japanese tattoo inspiration: here

Thanks for sharing!

On 24.04.2016 at 5:47 PM, damien2091 said:

Wow... Japanese tattoos are awesome part of oriental culture. I like small tattoos on my body but those big piece of art is only to look on other's bodies. I've never been even think to make tattoo like this on my body. 

For Author of those tattoos, big respect! I also found awesome site with japanese tattoo inspiration: here

Thanks for sharing!

Yes look great. I m also love japanese Koi tattoo, so stylish and stylish and beautiful ! I regret that Im not a man, certainly I would have done:)Also I like chery blossom ideas which symbolize youth.

cherry-blossom-tattoo-18-650x650.jpg

Edited by topazann
  • Like 1

On 01.07.2016 at 4:28 PM, topazann said:

Yes look great. I m also love japanese Koi tattoo, so stylish and stylish and beautiful ! I regret that Im not a man, certainly I would have done:)Also I like chery blossom ideas which symbolize youth.

cherry-blossom-tattoo-18-650x650.jpg

Wow, this one looks amazing! :rolleyes: I would do the same one but not with such a big size, I adore this Eastern style! B) And also the pictures pf animals for the tattooes, especially with tigers like here http://stylemann.com/best-tiger-tattoo-ideas/ , they look so cool and can have such a various meaning :)
I'm planning to make on my body smth like these ones B)

tigertattoo3-650x650.jpg

tigertattoo10-650x650.jpg

On 02.11.2016 at 11:54 PM, radiowave said:

Wow, this one looks amazing! :rolleyes: I would do the same one but not with such a big size, I adore this Eastern style! B) And also the pictures pf animals for the tattooes, especially with tigers like here http://stylemann.com/best-tiger-tattoo-ideas/ , they look so cool and can have such a various meaning :)
I'm planning to make on my body smth like these ones B)

tigertattoo3-650x650.jpg

tigertattoo10-650x650.jpg

Tigers are really great!!And what important - the Tiger has a deep meaning in the tattooing art. It is one of the main aspects for me, as well as the right professional expert and image that is worthy to be on my body for a long period of time.I have found awesome tiger ink designs with meanings here http://flowertattooideas.com/tiger-tattoo/ and now I have really fabulous tat ^_^