Quantcast
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
severus

Japanese Shisei Tattoos

Recommended Posts

ill be starting a full back (including bum)piece soon. I'm very excited :) i love this video

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill be starting a full back (including bum)piece soon. I'm very excited :) i love this video

Are you picking the designs or are you letting the sensei just go with it? Also if you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying for a full back? I don't think I'd get my behind tattooed, but I'd get from the shoulder blades to two inches above the tail bone. Even though this is cool asf: 

 

 

tumblr_m79ow1n3ca1qfuwm5o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i picked my design however I'm letting him do what he wants off of the base that i chose. I work at a tattoo shop so I'm not paying a regular rate.. just tip but I'm working for the artist at his private studio as well to help pay off the tattoo. If you keep in touch ill show you my progress ^^ TATOO BUDDIES! <3 lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i picked my design however I'm letting him do what he wants off of the base that i chose. I work at a tattoo shop so I'm not paying a regular rate.. just tip but I'm working for the artist at his private studio as well to help pay off the tattoo. If you keep in touch ill show you my progress ^^ TATOO BUDDIES! <3 lol

 

Ohhh please do update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Japanese Shisei Tattoos are so beautiful but expensive at the same time. As i Know every tattoo has some meaning. 

Surely it should. Not only Japanese, but every tribal one.  Regrettably nowadays many people  tattoo just the first design they like without any idea of its sacred spirit. As for Japanese tattoo meaning you may find some useful information here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... Japanese tattoos are awesome part of oriental culture. I like small tattoos on my body but those big piece of art is only to look on other's bodies. I've never been even think to make tattoo like this on my body. 

For Author of those tattoos, big respect! I also found awesome site with japanese tattoo inspiration: here

 

Thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.04.2016 at 5:47 PM, damien2091 said:

Wow... Japanese tattoos are awesome part of oriental culture. I like small tattoos on my body but those big piece of art is only to look on other's bodies. I've never been even think to make tattoo like this on my body. 

For Author of those tattoos, big respect! I also found awesome site with japanese tattoo inspiration: here

 

Thanks for sharing!

Yes look great. I m also love japanese Koi tattoo, so stylish and stylish and beautiful ! I regret that Im not a man, certainly I would have done:)Also I like chery blossom ideas which symbolize youth.

cherry-blossom-tattoo-18-650x650.jpg

Edited by topazann
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01.07.2016 at 4:28 PM, topazann said:

Yes look great. I m also love japanese Koi tattoo, so stylish and stylish and beautiful ! I regret that Im not a man, certainly I would have done:)Also I like chery blossom ideas which symbolize youth.

cherry-blossom-tattoo-18-650x650.jpg



Wow, this one looks amazing! :rolleyes: I would do the same one but not with such a big size, I adore this Eastern style! B) And also the pictures pf animals for the tattooes, especially with tigers like here http://stylemann.com/best-tiger-tattoo-ideas/ , they look so cool and can have such a various meaning :)
I'm planning to make on my body smth like these ones B)

tigertattoo3-650x650.jpg

tigertattoo10-650x650.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.11.2016 at 11:54 PM, radiowave said:



Wow, this one looks amazing! :rolleyes: I would do the same one but not with such a big size, I adore this Eastern style! B) And also the pictures pf animals for the tattooes, especially with tigers like here http://stylemann.com/best-tiger-tattoo-ideas/ , they look so cool and can have such a various meaning :)
I'm planning to make on my body smth like these ones B)

tigertattoo3-650x650.jpg

tigertattoo10-650x650.jpg

 

Tigers are really great!!And what important - the Tiger has a deep meaning in the tattooing art. It is one of the main aspects for me, as well as the right professional expert and image that is worthy to be on my body for a long period of time.I have found awesome tiger ink designs with meanings here http://flowertattooideas.com/tiger-tattoo/ and now I have really fabulous tat ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...