Triton823

Question

7 answers to this question

Sorry for the overdue response!

Could you send us a screenshot of the problem or the error code which may be given by the forum platform? This will help us pinpoint the problem.

My guess is that fellow member has sent you a private message but deleted it afterwards. However, the email would still remain in your inbox.

a fellow member sent me a message but it does not show but i got an email that shows the message but no way of responding. Anyone else having issues?

And I thought you were ignoring me......lol!  Actually, I've been having so many problems with Soompi and spam messages that are locking up my PC and causing it to crash that I may have to give this site a break for a while.

a fellow member sent me a message but it does not show but i got an email that shows the message but no way of responding. Anyone else having issues?

And I thought you were ignoring me......lol!  Actually, I've been having so many problems with Soompi and spam messages that are locking up my PC and causing it to crash that I may have to give this site a break for a while.

Me ignore you! Never! After the Temptation Thread I found a good buddy in you...so no ignoring once so ever on my part! LOL Ever since I reset the newtwork settings on my ipad and router I have had no more issues....still weary though! Great to see that you are still hanging around!

Me ignore you! Never! After the Temptation Thread I found a good buddy in you...so no ignoring once so ever on my part! LOL Ever since I reset the newtwork settings on my ipad and router I have had no more issues....still weary though! Great to see that you are still hanging around!

I will have to try that with my Ipad and laptop. Something is going on with Soompi.  Yes, I've been floating from thread to thread. Now I'm on the thread of Oh My Hostess.  Interesting, frustrating, and enjoyable all at the same time.

Archived