Img0404_20150717141036_7.jpg

Name: 형식 / Hyungsik / Hyungshik
Profession: Idol, singer & actor 

Idol Group: ZE:A (제국의 아이들)
Height: 183cm 
Birthdate: November 16, 1991
Talent agency: Star Empire Entertainment

*cr. all pictures to SBS

**This first post is still under construction, but if any of the shippers would want to send tips, you are very very very much welcome to do so :) I am terrible at being creative~

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't loved a couple so much in such a long time, if it wasn't for CSxJY exploding onto the screen with their amazing chemistry in eps 1 and 2 I wouldn't have stuck by HS. I skipped a lot of scenes in HS but always watched their scenes a zillion times! I miss them :tears:

Hello! Love this couple individually and together. Watch several clips of them from Laws of the jungle and they're totally adorbs!!!  Chemistry is off the charts. I've been badly burned the first time I shipped a couple. But love these two actors. They can hold a candle for their pairing and the fire can light the whole city probably South Korea. Amazing chemistry! Hope to see them in a CF, movie or better a drama. They're the first second lead that I rooted and followed in a drama. Thanks @magushsilence! Hoping we can hear a good news about this 2 soon. 

dear @magushsilence thanks a lot for creating this thread  :wub: *hugs* .. 

@kriswu WOW they are really holding arms !! :w00t: :phew: just how long before we get some dating rumors about them ;)

I'm going to repost here all PHS and LJY official IG updates related to High Society :) ~

Of course we won't forget that deleted bed scene ;):D

Guest deannejjang

omona!! thanks for starting this thread @magushsilence!!! i've been a silent lurker at the drama main thread but i just can't stay silent in this kind of thread kekeke

i still can't move on from this pairing yet. they have taken a whole lot of my heart. i actually vow not to ship the drama otp off screen after sogong couple but these two is just impossible not to ship in real life. just seeing them standing or sitting next to each other makes my heart flutter. 

Lim Ji-yeon to MC for MBC "Section TV"

photo615090.jpg

Actress Lim Ji-yeon is hosting the MBC show "Section TV". She's going to stand as an MC for the show starting the 2nd of August. Lim Ji-yeon is staring in the SBS drama "High Society". She debuted through the movie "Obsessed" and took home three different awards that year. She also appeared in the SBS TV show "Law of the Jungle in Indochina". 

Source

article from: HanCinema

Hyungsik doesn't notice his nose bleeding as he dives for the first time

ZEA-Hyungsik_1430505330_af_org.jpg

BS' 'Laws of the Jungle in Indochina' aired a new episode on May 1, showingZE:A Hyungsik's very first diving experience after a lesson from Kim Byung Man.  

He said, "It was my first time.  While I was equalizing, my left ear would not get unblocked, so it hurt.  Later, I didn't know, but I must have been grabbing [my nose] too hard. When I took off the goggles, I was bleeding.  My nose had bled."

As his nose was bleeding, he quickly returned to the boat and said he had not known at all.  As Kim Byung Man showed concern, Hyungsik assured him, "I must have grabbed my nose too hard." He also admitted, "I was unable to dive for long, so I was angry at myself.  I would've been able to have done it more if my nose hadn't bled..."  Some other time, Hyungsik! 

In addition, he was the subject of a cute yet fake dating rumor on the program due to his nice chemistry with Lee Ji Yeon.  On the show, Lee Sung Jae and Ryu Dam pretended to be newscasters in the morning and reported on a "dating rumor" with Hyungsik and Lee Ji Yeon.

Lee Sung Jae said, "Hyungsik and Lee Ji Yeon fell in love as they lit a bonfire last night," then called Hyungsik, who said in pure Korean PR fashion, "I know nothing about this."

LOL these two :D although I knew they were together in LOTJ, but never knew they were so close even back than !! :wub: ...The Bonfire Couple :lol::lol:

PDnim must have watched the show and chose them specially for their CS-JY roles, :P:P since LOTJ was also an SBS production .

BTW guys we need to change this thread's name :) .. should we call the "the Bickering Couple", or maybe "Rooftop Couple", how about "Streetlamp or Lamppost Couple" :D what do you suggest ChangYi shippers ?! :lol:

@Linwe@PetalsOnTheWind@lilyfeb (love your avatar, btw ;)), @Nymeria289@littleface@kriswu@Seiran029, @deannejjang

Welcome everyone welcome to the thread!! I hope we can get this thread as active and thanks @Seiran029 for all the pictures, ohh I miss them all :wub:

BTW guys we need to change this thread's name :) .. should we call the "the Bickering Couple", or maybe "Rooftop Couple", how about "Streetlamp or Lamppost Couple" :D what do you suggest ChangYi shippers ?! :lol:

I like Rooftop Couple!! Hihihi and @peggygordon is right that is their special place. What about others, guys? :)

Lim Ji Yeon's IG update ~ 

Trans: #Section #aVeryThrillingLivePerformence #IWillDoMyBest

this is probably from MBC show "Section TV", where she'll be the MC starting today. Can't we have PHS there too ;):wub: .. just less than one month ago he was a guest in that show, let's hope he'll be there again very soon :w00t: 

i prefer Rooftop couple, as ChangSo said on ep.16 rooftop is their special place caused they have their second kiss there :wub:

I like Rooftop Couple!! Hihihi and @peggygordon is right that is their special place. What about others, guys? :)

I also prefer Rooftop Couple, let's wait a little more to see what shippers vote than decide one ^_^

Archived