Mandy Wong
Benjamin Yuen
Timmy Hung
Tracy Chu
Gigi Wong
Henry Lo
Rebecca Zhu

Synopsis

The Fixer tells the story about a group of crisis experts, calling themselves “the fixers”, and how they solve intricate problems with the help of the police and the underground.

When the cops, the lawyers, or the triads come across problems they can’t fix, they will call upon a team of misfits—“the fixers”—an underground band of experts who work together to solve unsolvable cases. This team is led by the crafty Szeto Sam Ping (Chin Ka Lok 錢嘉樂), and together with legal consultant Lui Lui (Mandy Wong 黃智雯), talented hacker Mak Ping On (Tracy Chu 朱千雪), flirty thief Chan Dai Man (Timmy Hung 洪天明), and former government official Bak Shun (Henry Lo 魯振順), the fixers take extreme, often illegal measures to help their clients solve their problems.

Under Sam Ping’s lead, the team is unstoppable. But when Sam Ping reunites with his younger half-brother, OCTB sergeant Mak Hang Chik (Benjamin Yuen袁偉豪), who he hasn’t seen in many years, Sam Ping learns that his mother, Chu Fung Yee (Gigi Wong 黃淑儀), is gravely ill with dementia. To make up for the lost years, Sam Ping tries to fix the estrangement with his family.

A mysterious man shows up and exposes Sam Ping’s team, putting them all in danger. His own brother turning against him, Sam Ping is being hunted by both sides of the spectrum. He is trapped with a problem that he can’t fix.

Previews

OSTs

Alfred Hui - Maze

https://youtu.be/GgHYkHm09lU

Additional Links

The Fixer 拆局專家 Official Website

Edited by sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...

Rebecca Zhu will skinny dip if The Fixer series reaches 50 pts

news1.jpg

news2.jpg

news3.jpg

Artiste Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗), Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Mandy Wong (黃智雯) and others were promoting for new series, The Fixer (拆局專家) in unnamed hotel at Wong Chuk Hang (黃竹坑). Rebecca and Tracy wore conservatively in the swimming pool.

During the interview, Rebecca said: "I do not know how to swim and feel slightly scared. I did wear swimsuit and make safety precaution in case of exposing myself. I will wear swimsuit if become the first female lead next time."

Tracy said: "We dare not wear sexily as need to play games. I will wear t-shirt even when swimming for personal leisure." When asked if she will wear swimsuit if the series received good ratings, Tracy said: "If 50 pts and above. But it will be useless for me to wear swimsuit if Rebecca will skinny dip."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

• 3 weeks later...

Timmy Hung having thoughts of a daughter

Timmy.jpg

Timmy2.jpg

Artiste Timmy Hung (洪天明) was at Yau Tong promoting for the drama The Fixer (拆局專家). Timmy said his wife Janet Chow (周家蔚) changed her lifestyle after giving birth to their eldest son TJ (洪大義) and became a full-time mother. Timmy smiled and said: "Right now my eldest son TJ has started going to school and has to ride the school bus. Every day I wake up at 6, 7 am in the morning just to send him off on the school bus. We are not confident letting the maids look after our youngest son JT. I only sleep 3-4 hours each day and I even tell myself to slowly let go of everything. I hope the next step is letting him (TJ) take the school bus himself"

Thoughts of having a daughter

As recently when Chin Ka Lok (錢嘉樂) and his pregnant wife Angela Tong (湯盈盈) and their daughter, who shared their warm family photo. Timmy said he did see the photo and wants to also have a daughter. Earlier Timmy did say two was enough, but in an interview he was asked whether he would plan to have a daughter? He immediately said: "Currently would not yet, I don't want to just work and earn money for the family. The kids have the maid to look after them, but I also want to personally look after them too. Therefore, I will need to think about it first".

In relation to his wife Janet Chow's ex-lover Chester Lam (林建億), recently was photographed embracing girls and Janet was also dragged into the news. Timmy reluctantly said: "Everyone has their own lives, as long as it doesn't affect other people. This matter is old news. I don't want my wife to be dragged into this issue". (Janet is unhappy?) I don't know if she is unhappy, but now she is already a mother with two kids. She gave birth not long ago, many people don't want her to be unhappy. So don't mention this again.

Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal

Source: Wacow 
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (08/10/2015 - 08/16/2015)

Dramas
The Fixer - 拆局專家 (EPS 1-5) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Brick Slaves - 樓奴 (EPS 6-10) - 25 PTS**

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 830-834) - 22 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
The Fixer - 拆局專家 (EP 7) - 22 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

The Fixer - 拆局專家 (EP 6) - 19 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY 

Variety Shows
Eating Well with Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 21 PTS

The Million Dollar Minute - 超強選擇1分鐘 - 20 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS)

Neighbourhood Gourmet 3 - 街坊廚神舌戰新台韓 - 20 PTS

Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 19 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Chef Minor 2 - 我係小廚神 - 17 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 16 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

**According to Selena Lee and Vincent Wong's social media accounts, Brick Slaves also peaked at 27 PTS, as the episode on Monday (10th) was reported to have had 27 PTS.

Tracy Chu was fined twice by same policemen for speeding

tracychu.jpg

tracychu1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Timmy Hung, Tracy Chu)

news2.jpg

Artiste Tracy Chu (朱千雪) attended the promotion activity for The Fixer (拆局專家) series and participated in car parade event. When asked if she sat on her boyfriend's sport car before, Tracy said: "Nope as my boyfriend is Timmy Hung (洪天明) (on-screen couple). Today, he drives and I feel very excited as it is my first time to sit in sport car. (Need your boyfriend to drive sport car?) I will choose it by myself in order to feel contented. (Enough savings for down payment?) Nope but hope to buy property before 30 years old."

Asking about her driving skills, Tracy said: "Ok. The roads in Canada is wider and I can drive faster. I am not afraid but the passenger is afraid." She added that she was fined for speeding in Hong Kong and fined twice by the same policeman. When mentioned her role received good reviews, Tracy replied she was given free dessert when eating dinner.

Finale of The Fixer series: Chin Ka Lok graciously treats the team to dinner

news13.jpg

news14.jpg

Artiste Chin Ka Lok (錢嘉樂), Mandy Wong (黃智雯), Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) and others attended dinner gathering for the finale of The Fixer (拆局專家) series in Tsim Sha Tsui. Ka Lok expressed he will be treating them as reward to the team. When asked if he had any budget, Ka Lok said: "No budget at all! I seldom film series and it is good that the series is broadcasted after one year." Mentioning there was many bottles of red wine and if he was sponsoring it as well, Ka Lok laughed and said: "Not me. Timmy Hung brings many bottles of red wine and white wine so as to make all female artistes drunk and Russell Cheung brings them home despite having a family."

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (08/24/2015 - 08/30/2015)

Dramas
The Fixer - 拆局專家 (EPS 15-19) - 27 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Brick Slaves - 樓奴 (EPS 16-20 END) - 26 PTS

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 840-844) - 21 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
The Fixer FINALE - 拆局專家 結局篇 (EP 20 END) - 25 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Specials
2015 Miss Hong Kong Pageant - 2015香港小姐競選決賽 - 27 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)

2015 Miss Hong Kong Pageant: A Legend is Born - 2015香港小姐傳奇誕生 - 18 PTS

Variety Shows
Four Amigos Bon Voyage - 4個小生去旅行 - 23 PTS

Sidewalk Scientist 3 - 學是學非 III - 22 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Chef Minor 2 - 我係小廚神 - 17 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 15 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)