[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

Love Me If You Dare 他来了请闭眼

005RVNmyjw1ewbgwp0ouoj33sg5og4qx.jpg

Language: Mandarin

Broadcast Network: Dragon TV

Broadcast Premiere: October 15, 2015 - January 4, 2016 (No episodes on 12/31/2015)

Broadcast Day: Thursdays

Number of Episodes: 24

Director: Zhang Kai Zhou (When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情)

Cast: Wallace Huo, Sandra Ma, Edward Zhang, Wang Kai

Based on the novel by Ding Mo ( Memory Lost 美人为馅When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情)

Synopsis
Getting inside the head of a violent criminal is not easy. But Simon Bo (Wallace Huo), a brilliant criminal psychologist, has the ability to get into the minds of even the most mysterious and violent criminals. He’s a professor at The University of Maryland and works as an analyst and advisor on the police department’s most violent or difficult cases. With the help of his young assistant, Jenny Jian (Ma Si Chun), Simon delves into the thoughts and intentions of the criminal mind. As the daughter of a veteran police investigator with a deep sense of justice, can Jenny help Simon open up emotionally as they work together to solve crimes? 

Watch it here with English subs!

Sources: Sina/Weibo, avirtualvoyage.net, baike.baidu.com

Trailers

OSTs

Sū Shīdīng - Obsessed 

https://youtu.be/o9qNavkLOXM

Additional Links

Love Me If You Dare 他来了请闭眼 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Love Me If You Dare 他来了请闭眼 Official Facebook Page

Love Me If You Dare 他来了请闭眼 Weibo Page

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jwand, thanks for starting this thread.  I am a Wallace fan as could be seen from my avatar.   I hope this drama could be english subbed or at least summarised.  They have just completed filming.  Now to wait for the official trailer.  

is this coming out this october or next october?

This October. It will be shown simultaneously on the Sohu video site and on Dragon TV beginning October 15, 2015.

yay! thank you!  Do you know where the online novel is perhaps?

An English translation of the internet novel can be found at this link:

https://dreamavenuee.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/when-he-comes-close-your-eyes-chapter-1-1/

is this coming out this october or next october?

This October. It will be shown simultaneously on the Sohu video site and on Dragon TV beginning October 15, 2015.

yay! thank you!  Do you know where the online novel is perhaps?

An English translation of the internet novel can be found at this link:

https://dreamavenuee.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/when-he-comes-close-your-eyes-chapter-1-1/

Wow thank you so much for the link! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dominjoonssi

going into cultivation to start on this novel, i found a physical copy of the novel in the local library.:wub::wub: never so thankful that the library carries Chinese novels.

Archived