[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everbody, yesterday I was looking at the dramas on viki and just started watching this drama by chance and ended up watching the first four episodes. I love it and I'm going crazy waiting for the next episodes. It's going to be hard.

JINYAN: YOU ARE SO CUTE.  (POKES JIAN YAO'S FACE) 

haha thanks for sharing! wonder why he poked jian yao's face? lol

Do you have links to the novel for reading purposes? I found one but the blogger posted only 1/3 of the novel?

I posted the link to the novel for you above.  I think it should be the full novel.  I haven't read beyond chapter 62.  

@sugarplum892, I don't remember the 'poke cheek' part in the novel.  BJY is like a genius with a highly logical mind with a child's heart.  We will see the sweet spontaneous actions he reserves only for Jian Yao.  He has only two people who understand him beyond his arrogant and cool surface ie XiYu and Jian Yao.

OMG... it's Thursday!  Can't wait for midnight (my time) for the next two eps.

I really love psychological crime dramas! They really hit the spot with me and remind me of Hannibal and American/BBC Sherlock.

So far, I quite enjoy this Chinese Sherlock type and the burning chemistry between our two leads. I look forward to the ways that BJY will change with her influence. 

Please check out more of my thoughts on this drama through this first impression blurb: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/10/28/love-me-if-you-dare-chinese-sherlock/

Wang Kai's half puppy-dog face in the middle of the second episode had me giggling like mad for a minute or two. Yeah, definitely loving it so far =D

Oh, and Andy is quite a character. I can't believe I can love a talking car this much, but HEY. 

@@thunderman1  Can you post the link to the 1/3 translated novel here?  I found another translation but it's worse.  It was only translated up to Chapter 3!    Thanks.

lidge has written a short spoiler for tonight's eps.  Here's the link to lidge's comments on Wallace Huo Forum if you wish to have a sneak peak preview.  Just go straight to her post which is #418.  http://wallacehuoforum.info/topic/11111593/14/

p.s.  Just out of curiosity, how many of you watching live netcast tonight?

Ep 5 just uploaded by Sohu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8rQ-p3Z8Dc

JINYAN: YOU ARE SO CUTE.  (POKES JIAN YAO'S FACE) 

haha thanks for sharing! wonder why he poked jian yao's face? lol

Do you have links to the novel for reading purposes? I found one but the blogger posted only 1/3 of the novel?

I posted the link to the novel for you above.  I think it should be the full novel.  I haven't read beyond chapter 62.  

@sugarplum892, I don't remember the 'poke cheek' part in the novel.  BJY is like a genius with a highly logical mind with a child's heart.  We will see the sweet spontaneous actions he reserves only for Jian Yao.  He has only two people who understand him beyond his arrogant and cool surface ie XiYu and Jian Yao.

OMG... it's Thursday!  Can't wait for midnight (my time) for the next two eps.

Yeah I don't remember him poking Jian Yao in the novel lol

I sometimes get burnt out on watching K drama and want to see something different and watch the first episode of this drama and got addicted been a while since I seen Wallace Huo. So I have to catch up on the episodes because the first episodes have me in thoughts because of the mystery..

@valsava, this novel is a mix of light romance, hilarity and crime.  The novel is even better because it describes many things in detail- bed scenes which come off as hilarious rather than sexy from the novel (except one bed scene ... ..... phew ... ), the feelings and thinking of Jian Yao which is hard to translate on screen unless verbalised, the surrounding.  There are censorship guidelines so a few interesting and gruesome scenes are unlikely to make it to the screen.  So read the novel if you could.  You won't regret it.  

Archived