Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwand

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

So, I havent seen much action yet...but Bo Jinyan's script's lines are funny...not like comedy funny, but weirdly funny. Haha. Im not sure what is it, whether the dialogue or Wallace's acting. Im watching episode 3 and I couldn't stop laughing when Yao Yao tells Bo Jinyan that she's leaving. Bo jinyan tells her no that her time belongs to him...haha. I know there's nothing funny about the dialogue, but how Bo Jinyan says it just makes me laugh...i dont know, but i wouldnt mind working with somebody as weird as BJY. Chenmo is sooo cutee!! I want to get a turtle now, but I would get a pair instead. I think it's so cruel for Chenmo to be by himself :tears:

Seems the translation for ep 3&4 is at 30% and 5%. Do you think today can have both episodes ready? Or normally its done by Saturday?

@dfr_estelle thanks for the fun recap usually i read them after finished watching with the subs :)

Seems the translation for ep 3&4 is at 30% and 5%. Do you think today can have both episodes ready? Or normally its done by Saturday?

@dfr_estelle thanks for the fun recap usually i read them after finished watching with the subs :)

normally if they have enough people to sub and its two episode per week, they usually have it mostly done by Friday night or Saturday the latest

So, I havent seen much action yet...but Bo Jinyan's script's lines are funny...not like comedy funny, but weirdly funny. Haha. Im not sure what is it, whether the dialogue or Wallace's acting. Im watching episode 3 and I couldn't stop laughing when Yao Yao tells Bo Jinyan that she's leaving. Bo jinyan tells her no that her time belongs to him...haha. I know there's nothing funny about the dialogue, but how Bo Jinyan says it just makes me laugh...i dont know, but i wouldnt mind working with somebody as weird as BJY. Chenmo is sooo cutee!! I want to get a turtle now, but I would get a pair instead. I think it's so cruel for Chenmo to be by himself :tears:

I love Bao JinYan simply because he is weirdly funny/zero EQ!  I think you will find it super hilarious if you read the novel and the interactions between JinYan, Jenny and Fu ZY.  JinYan is the complete opposite of Big Yao Yao in EQ.  That's why Fu ZY thinks they complement each other.  And JinYan is impressed with Jenny's intelligence.  There are more hilarious lines to come.  In fact, the super hilarious ones IMO are the 'bedroom scenes'.  I was laughing out loud.  :D

I think Andy will outshine Cheng Mo.  Poor Cheng Mo.  It cannot talk and is too slow unlike kool sexy Andy.  

Love love Little Yao Yao's gushing on Bao Jin Yan.  She is sooo natural and cute.  

@dfr_estelle  Thank you for the recaps.  It helps to reduce the torture whilst waiting for the viki subbing.  

Hi all ♡♡♡ also join here for support Wallace new series. I get captivate by 2 episode ♡♡♡

<Bo JinYan handsome as always ♡♡>

Last week I got to know this drama and I was hooked. I found the novel and luckily it was translated into my language and I finished it in 2 days. So far the drama follows pretty close to the story. Both of the main characters imo fits perfectly. I would recommend to read the novel first but I'm not sure if it's available in English. It's good to know what will happen next. I don't like hanging :(

@rainy_season read it with google translate particularly the romance part.  Skipped the crimes part.   A mix of hilarity, romance and thrilling crimes.  Love the combination.  I am liking all the characters.  Have taken an extreme liking to little Yao Yao.  

An Andy's fan, put together his music.  Thumbs up for kool Andy.   http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b1521157f58812cdd8df9144adde9f34

Loving the drama so far....2 episodes a week is such torture!  Wallace is nailing BJY....such a complex/tortured character and so much hotness....:D:D  Can't wait for the scenes where he is pursuing YY...:lol::lol:

Loving the drama so far....2 episodes a week is such torture!  Wallace is nailing BJY....such a complex/tortured character and so much hotness....:D:D  Can't wait for the scenes where he is pursuing YY...:lol::lol:

Me too. The 'chasing game' is incredibly hilarious and hot.  Can't wait to watch YY's expression of awkwardness when high IQ low EQ straight face BJY 'declare' his love in the most unconventional way.  The drama has exceeded my expectations.  Fu ZiYu and Little Yao Yao turned out to be super funny and highly complementary to BJY and Jian Yao respectively.  

Unfortunately, I think Andy the car may have stolen Cheng Mo's limelight.   Being able to 'talk' makes a lot of difference.  Cheng Mo's only consolation that it got to stay and crawl on BJY's bed and probably watch all the action between BJY and JY!  :P

Indeed, once a week wait is a torture!  

Love this drama! I started on this drama with my husband last night. Just in time for Halloween! I was tempted to start on ep 2 so I watched half of it during my lunch break and as I had thought earlier, this drama is like Criminal Minds--American TV series about catching criminals and also I can also connect it to Sherlock Holmes! And the irony behind this is that Criminal Minds was referenced in ep 2! What a lovely drama indeed!

Love this drama! I started on this drama with my husband last night. Just in time for Halloween! I was tempted to start on ep 2 so I watched half of it during my lunch break and as I had thought earlier, this drama is like Criminal Minds--American TV series about catching criminals and also I can also connect it to Sherlock Holmes! And the irony behind this is that Criminal Minds was referenced in ep 2! What a lovely drama indeed!

It reminded me of Criminal Minds too! ep 3 & 4 are subbed on viki too now if you want to catch up:D

Announcements