[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

Eyecandies everywhere! First thoughts after finishing the first broadcast this afternoon:

- this is going to be a suspenseful thriller for sure

- BJY is a genius but he's so weird...

- Wang Kai looks hot

- filming reminds me a lot of the style they use in variety showsshows 

- only once per week?!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished episode 1. Not bad so far. Wallace seems a bit koo koo in the head, but I like it. 

I cant feel the chemistry between Sandra and Wallace. I just watched 1 episode, so maybe later. 

I like the setting and the lightning... although i would have liked a bit more of an Asian feel The mansion is too western. 

@Seoshi.love. the filming...when they are in the police station...reminds me a bit of some of the TVB's police dramas, but less loud. 

One thing I know for sure....this drama will not be my obsession as TJoF...

If you want to watch it on YT:

《他來了,請閉眼》(搜狐版)——霍建華美男警匪團: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvG4EWPDB0kj1j3ZfbW7W302m8VqpvNb

Bao JinYan is an eccentric.  High IQ but lacking social skills.  If you understand the conversation, it's hilarious. 

We are all getting to know the characters in the first two eps and their relationships with each other.  Try to watch from sohu to contribute to the ratings if possible.

@bubbly don't worry, Bai Zi Hua will always belong to Qian Gu.  We will have it no other way.  

the car is sooo kool.  Would be good for bad drivers like me.

I got to know about this drama by accident and was curious so i checked it out.  The drama is nice and exciting and i am loving the main OTP. :) I'll be supporting this drama till the end.  Wallace Huo and his partner has chemistry and i find their interaction cute. :)

just started watching this series cause of wallace and i love it already. did any of you guys noticed that in episode 2 the used one of the soundtrack from sherlock bbc? I'm like O.O... i have this vibe that wallace's character is gonna be like Sherlock who has absolutely no knowledge of human's nature. I didn't read the novel yet so I'm not sure if that's how his character is suppose to be but its really entertaining so far

The good thing about two eps a week is that I won't be getting puffy eyes at work.  :D  I think if you love Sherlock, CSI, light romance and light comedy, you will like this drama which I see as entertaining rather than serious (as in drama with a strong cultural, moral or literary bent).

I think the cast is well chosen.  Sandra as the sweet intelligent next door girl, Zhang Lu as the psychopath, Wang Kai the handsome smittened childhood friend of Jenny, Yoon as Fu alias Dr Watson, Wallace as the genius, aloof, sharped tongue Professor.  

The story gets more and more intense and interesting as it progresses.  I love Shandong Productions work.  The music, the script, the sceneries.  A very talented production team.

The good thing about two eps a week is that I won't be getting puffy eyes at work.  :D  I think if you love Sherlock, CSI, light romance and light comedy, you will like this drama which I see as entertaining rather than serious (as in drama with a strong cultural, moral or literary bent).

I think the cast is well chosen.  Sandra as the sweet intelligent next door girl, Zhang Lu as the psychopath, Wang Kai the handsome smittened childhood friend of Jenny, Yoon as Fu alias Dr Watson, Wallace as the genius, aloof, sharped tongue Professor.  

The story gets more and more intense and interesting as it progresses.  I love Shandong Productions work.  The music, the script, the sceneries.  A very talented production team.

haha I know right. Even though two episodes per week is like going to kill me but its better than one episode per week like american tv shows or jdorma lol. But the good thing is subs are faster if its two episodes per week and I have time to catch up on Nirvana in Fire lol

So far with the drama I like the pace and how they are mixing in. The balance is good between crime work and romance and the light comedy between the characters. I know it will get dark later so its a good balance. But man I want that car that Professor Bo is driving though it can be quite distracting but the technology on that thing! It even knows the right time or mood to play those soundtracks lol

two episodes per week aren't enough lol

I know and 24 episodes aren't enough 

Wallace and Wang Kai are so handsome I gushed each time when they come on the screen:wub::wub::wub:....my bf thinks I'm overly obsessed lol

i know! It makes me wonder can they fit everything into 24 episodes though??... well we only have 22 episodes left now XD

The car is an addition.  Audii must be a big sponsor for the drama.  Yes, @jwand, @Immortal_Angel,  "Andy" is seemingly playing an important part in the show.  Andy is cool.  Many fans were amused at the selection of Andy's songs.  I bet there is more 'songs' to come.

@sugarplum, there are about 80 chapters in the novel.  I think if they pick the important scenes, that should do.  There are some scenes which may not be crucial to the story line.  

@kklucybv101  don't let your boyfriend get overly jealous with Wang Kai and Wallace.  He may nip the internet/tv wire.  :P

Fanvid:

Archived